Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Ally or Horde

I was watching some pvp elite movies today. And it's only Horde that is playing.. Is it only Hordes that playing? So it Horde the best in pvp? Bekause i'm playing on a ally but i want to pvp on it so sould i go over to horde then?

I was watching some pvp elite movies today. And it's only Horde that is playing.. Is it only Hordes that playing? So is Horde the best in pvp? Bekause i'm playing on a ally but i want to pvp on it. So should i go over to horde then? I editet it beakuse it was some wrong in the text =D

Horde

it depands on ur play style maybe horde is better for you

(ps: in our battlegroup (eu-convition) we really suck hard as horde)

Both :D

Horde

I think alliance for pve and horde for pvp ;D

It is all about your comp as I think. If u and your team is playing RMP (Rogue Mage Priest) its definately a Horde with undeads...or u might go ally cause of dwarf racials and rest go human(rog) and gnome(mage) but disseases and poisons are very easy to apply again whyle all fears are ussaly on CDs unless lock is out so ppl choose Will of Forsaken (undead)...

Or u might go Human for extra trincket socket whyle wearing some pve gear to maximize dmg (sick but I think some did used this strategy and failed hard few times lol)...

Its all about racials. All. Skins mean nothing >:O(

But as I sad its ussaly a team composition/strategy of a team thing more than anything else. Or simply your play style. Think yourself and do only if u know why you do "that" instead of opposite thing bla bal so its not like "but I heard its better! oh damn quest it isnt q_q"

Aly

N0net wrote:
Aly

nah on some servers horde suck in PVP allys own us >_>
but it depends on playstyle
but im horde4life ;)

lol horde no questions ally just losing everything -_-

Both

It depeneds. But I would say that Alliance players play a little bit smarter.

horde ;)

cwn wrote:
Play css... xDD

SPAM ?

cwn wrote:
Play css... xDD

Retard?

Horde

For The Hord !

Holymight wrote:
For The Hor(E) !

Holymight wrote:
cwn wrote:
Play css... xDD

SPAM ?

he just zZzZ'ed on his keyboard
ON: where are less gold beggars

Ally!

if you play very good it doesn't metter horde/aliance
The ALiance always crying, but when horde losing there so many cry, NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ally are stronger in PvP but horde are much they are stronger than Ally :D Im playing WoW IM Horde retribution Pala im Pwning

Horde ;>

ceciko
ceciko

Alliance

Horde and ally

HORDDE ♥

im ally but horde is better at pvp and pve , so id say go to horde !

N0net wrote:
Aly

Horde :) , Time is money friend

for the horde

GELYZLV-
GELYZLV-

HORDe is the best love!

hmm. both, i have a worgen warrior and tauren warrior :ASD:ASD:DDD. i prefer ally;d

kNopline
kNopline

horde arena ally bgs :) idk what u like to play

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix