Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Easiest way to go pro

Ok so I know most people are going to say "Get number one on your BG" or "Make videos". Well first I play on BG9 so number one is a tough thing to do. Second im no pro at making videos and dont feel like paying for fraps, I know back when i first attempted fraps cost like 20$ and the trial only allowed like 30 secs to be recorded.

So any tips would be awesome!

Main classes: Shaman, Rogue, Priest

W8 u wanna b pro or popular?

Sket wrote:

I dont want to sound like the usually fanboy or w/e nerdrager ect. but i really want to goto MLG. To be on a sponsered team ect.

Also if anyone would like to throw out this info also: Horde Alliance and which server?

Well, imo, you should get good ratings and make some vids to show ppl that you are actually good and not a casual player. I don't say that you should get rank 1 on BG9 but good ratings anyways, to stay on top ;P And ofc to do that, only way is just to "study" and practice. With "study" I mean tacs, what setups are hard and how to win them, and which are easy setups for yours and how to beat them etc. I rly don't know what kind of player you are but, practice is the key, and maybe - maybe abit of contacts.

If you are rly a true PvP'er I'd maybe say Alliance on SS. Depends on your class etc.. and ofc of you own will ;P

MickewOw wrote:

If you are rly a true PvP'er I'd maybe say Alliance on SS. Depends on your class etc.. and ofc of you own will ;P

Lol i heard Alliance on Tich was for the true pros

Well it doesn't rly maybe matter than much where you are from, ofc you might get more /respect if your from SS.. Don't know rly. But lets not forget that those who have played since WoW was released have a maybe a advantage of knowledge and experience. Ofc you can be amazingly good even if you have started later. But it takes alot of practice. But keep in mind, just my opinion..

Riddlez wrote:
Sket wrote:

I dont want to sound like the usually fanboy or w/e nerdrager ect. but i really want to goto MLG. To be on a sponsered team ect.

Also if anyone would like to throw out this info also: Horde Alliance and which server?

Give me your Skype or MSN se you can talk to me 1v1 i can give u some tips ...

Haha, I wrote wrong ;P I mean SC, Stormscale not SS. :D My bad ;P

My MSN is on my profile and if ur blind/lazy then its Jesta-z@hotmail.com

Mickew0w something i didnt understand right maybe,are saying that if i have 2500-3000k arena reiting ill be pro or pretend to be a very good player ? dude that's the same to be in /top15 in some cs massacre server lol...you can't expect from everybody in the realm you are playing to be mid or high skilled to train with them...Riddlez play only with players that want to do something with themselves in the game dont waste your time with guys that are playing for fun,this is the big difference between you and them,if you want to be pro go on lan events,tournaments and etc.,ofcourse you cant expect someone from INTEL or Adidas to come to you and sponsoring your team and probably the most important is...are you ready to dedicate your mind and forget the real dutys in the life ? are you sure that you will gonna be good enough to earn money ? because this is the main reason to go pro,no one is playing for fame,everybody is fighting for the money :)

Reik0 wrote:
Mickew0w something i didnt understand right maybe,are saying that if i have 2500-3000k arena reiting ill be pro or pretend to be a very good player ? dude that's the same to be in /top15 in some cs massacre server lol...you can't expect from everybody in the realm you are playing to be mid or high skilled to train with them...Riddlez play only with players that want to do something with themselves in the game dont waste your time with guys that are playing for fun,this is the big difference between you and them,if you want to be pro go on lan events,tournaments and etc.,ofcourse you cant expect someone from INTEL or Adidas to come to you and sponsoring your team and probably the most important is...are you ready to dedicate your mind and forget the real dutys in the life ? are you sure that you will gonna be good enough to earn money ? because this is the main reason to go pro,no one is playing for fame,everybody is fighting for the money :)

lol

Reik0 wrote:

Not really, but okay..? O.o

If you wanna go pro, there are 2 ways to do it, get known or know people that are. Get your rating up in 3s, and start making videos of your gameplay. You probably want to transfer to the most competitive realms also. In the USA Servers, Blackrock is the #1 pvp server (also go horde), it's where all the top teams play, and if your from EU I'm not sure what realm it is. You also want to talk to other professionals and have them give you some kind of feedback once they've seen your videos, and ratings. Go to everyone, Realzy, Hydra, Pookz, Douja (I think that's how you spell it), and go to everyone, and hopefully some of them will watch your videos and maybe you can impress them and they'll tell other players about you. OH! Do amazing in the Arena Tournament, if your not in it right now, that is a huge loss. If your top 20 at the end of the Tournament you will probably be contacted by someone and possibly talk to some pro teams.

Personally I would love to go pro, but I won't transfer to Blackrock until I have a stable, good team that will go with me.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix