Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Favourite PVP class!

Wich class in world of warcraft is your favourite to play in PvP?

Mine is a Gnome Mage Especially an ugly Male Gnome, cause it feel's bad ass to own someone totally with a Gnome Male :) (When he is ugly ofc :D)

Rogue

Mage

ELF hunter lvl 70 :)

Hunter and Death Knight

Shadow Priest

Human female rogue and undead female priest :)

Restoration Shaman !

RESTO DK
unholy DROOD

THATS it

idd, mage and hunter, but ofc hunter>mage

Holy Pala :)

Rogue. although I'm sure druid could be fun too, nothing quite beats sneaking up on somebody.

Shaman and hunter I'd say. The hunter can be redicilously easy or very complex, depends on how much you make of it as a player!

Shadow Priest and Disc Priest ftw !

Elemental Shaman is great fun. :) Destro lock is also quite funzz.

rogue

Affliction Lock/Disco Priest

heiz
heiz

hunter/mage

Syth
Syth

Rogue

Prot warrior. Even with the warbringer and Str scaling nerfs

fire/frost mage

Rogue, hunter

Paladin - priest shadow

in mop they are all good

Fury warrior

Vi0lett wrote:
Shadow Priest

Melkor
Melkor

Sub Rogue

sub rogue also :3

Frost Mage, Sub Rouge, Retri Pala

Right know I'm really enjoying shadow priest. The burst damage if done right is just stupid!

Fmage and Warlock :D

Gravvas
Gravvas

Affliction Lock

Eternal WoW private server!

Eternal-WoW is all about quality.

We maintain a dedicated staff and have all staff members adhere to a strict code. Constant supervision is provided for our servers, as hacking, spamming or any other form of ill-conduct will not be tolerated. Not only do we strive to provide a great gaming atmosphere, but also to provide the most optimized experience, taking full advantage of our dedicated server located in a data center in Dallas, Texas. The server's central position lets even international players experience lag-free gameplay. The Eternal-WoW staff strives to provide an amazing experience to all players. Events are hosted regularly and all tickets submitted will be evaluated and taken into dealt with accordingly; no player's concerns, comments, or suggestions are ever ignored and everyone's opinion is valued. Through years of experience, our staff has gained a keen understanding as to what the gaming population desires.

Visit www.Eternal-wow.com and check us out!

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix