Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous12Next »
Age of conan

many ppl will go from WoW to AoC and ill be one of em

AoC is still fresh game we will see what is gonna happen and is the game nice or just another trash game.

w8 for aion-tower of eternity to be released 2008 fall/2009

Dont worry ppl at the end of this year blizz will release WoTK and ppl r gonna star plaing WoW again :):):):):):)

maybe, but some ppl like me will stay in Conan, cuz Blizzard is nerfing and nerfing and ruining the game and making it for totally noobs and kids (12+ community).

AoC -> 18+ -> less retards

I agree on this, the community is alot better. In WoW if you ask help answer is "noob lol l2p" in AoC, if you do that they'll give as supportive answer as it's possible. I do think WoW was alot more addictive than AoC is, but that isn't a bad thing. I have loved AoC so far, even I'm only 20 on my conqueror and ranger. Will see how this game is at 80 :)

i would love to agree with you there Zetuxx, but the pvp realms in AoC are full of kids and immature idiots, iv seen more people say "LOL NOOB L2P OR REROLL PVE" on Wildsoul than i ever have on Emeriss, and also cross realm posting like "LOLZ NOOBS MAI SRVR PWNS UR SRVR" cuz yeh a mature 18 year old would totally write a post like that, lots of bad perents out there buying this game for their kids, PvE and RP realms seem to be where all the mature community hide out.

i watched the gameplay marathon on gamespot and didnt really like the look of it, wow looks like the better game atm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-rl3RPC_Mw This game is better than WoW. If you disagree, you havn't watched the video

There's a movie of people doing that in WoW with hard packed Snowballs

So if I use your logic, WoW allowed us to knock people off of bridges before AoC. Therefore, WoW wins.

It takes 10 seconds to run back up to the bridge in AV and also it didn't kill you.

This video is WIN!

I am currently playing AoC.. And I have to say... And don't flame me... It's much better than WoW.. Graphics are better, gameplay is better... Combat is better... Only 1 thing I dislike and that's the UI

Your opinion is wrong.

Haha, I'm rly laughing at you Sirorton. So you think others opinions that are different than yours are wrong? wake up. Since you dont like AoC, that doesnt mean he's opinion is wrong, I totally agree with him, Age of Conan is way better then wow, and there are thousands of ppl in the world that have the same opinion, so if u dont like it, dont even write here, kkthxbye

I was trying to be comical, his opinion is obviously not wrong.

An opinion can't actually be wrong.

Think please.

Hello guys. well AoC imo is a combiantion of LineageII and WoW conserning the graohics and the gameplay, but i wouldnt leave WoW for AoC for now i guess :) Despite the fact that Warcraft is getting easier and easier all the time i enjoy the game more and more :D So my opinion is WOW> AOC :D take care

AoC BETA > WoW BETA, aoc will be a great game after some major patches.

WoW Beta before 4 years aocs beta this year its same like saying car from this year > some old shit
but are u aware of fact that funcom had to publish aoc now to prevent company from bankrupt since their anarchy online is big fail and only way to pay credits is to publish game with a lot of marketing to try and earn a lot of money and hope for best.
Unfortunately best doesnt seem to come for funcom since a lot of players stopped playing after their free month was over (around 90% of people from my server that went for aoc came back)
I would be sad to see aoc fail but if u take look at few pvp movies on lvl 80 game looks to rubbish and more cartony then wow looks.
I really hope funcom manages to get out of this shit and make aoc good game but for now i dont see that happening. And if u think that game wasnt released because of financial problems then why endgame isnt nearly finish and why do sieges lag with 50 people in same instance. If u cant make it dont promise it

"WoW Beta before 4 years aocs beta this year its same like saying car from this year > some old shit"

No its not, im comparing wow and aoc from the first days, and aoc seems better then wow.

"Unfortunately best doesnt seem to come for funcom since a lot of players stopped playing after their free month was over (around 90% of people from my server that went for aoc came back)"

Because they all think AoC is just like WoW... but AoC is just released.. give it some time to develope and it will be a great game just like WoW.

"And if u think that game wasnt released because of financial problems then why endgame isnt nearly finish and why do sieges lag with 50 people in same instance."

I believe you.. and i dont really care, the game is pretty good and will be better after some major patches.

Dont compare a released game with a 4year old game, give it some time.

I just bought it, the more I play it the more I like it!

By the time AoC becomes a good game like everyone expects it to be, there will be WoTLK release, i bet that at least 50% of the people still playing AoC after the free 30 days, will come back to WoW.
I honestly dont think there will be alot opf people actually quitting WoW (definitly) to stay at AoC.

WoW is more for "kids" when AoC is more for adults. WoW looks like a f*cking cartoon.

AoC will die after Wotlk

so aoc oficially sucks?

Yes.

No just wil take some time.

They will release patches and fix the bugs etc. So it will take a while until the game is "perfect".

aoc sucks donkey balls :)

You guys are comparing a 4 year old game, to a game been out for a month? a lot of you are Blizzard fan boys , and you def didn't play WoW in the early stages, it was bad if not worse with the bugs and issues.

I agree with Elenandaron
I think that everyone has to give AoC time to be fixed up. But not to much, or else Wotlk will come out, and im pretty sure alot of people are waiting on it, because I know I am. I played a barbarian to level 48, couldnt get my mount because I didnt pre-order, and who knew barbarians would be best class in game?? After all, its named after Conan the Barbarian...

All in all tho, to determine which game I will play, it will either have to be Aoc fixed (SUCH AS COMBOS ON THE RUN), and/or Wotlk comes out. But for now, I will play my CoD4 on my xbox360.
Gamer tag: Souper54 (accepting all challenges)
ty for ur time

« Previous12Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix