Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

You are here: Home / Forums / Starcraft II / Ask SK.sc2!
TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Ask SK.sc2!

Feel free to post any questions in here about sc2 or about us SK.sc2 players!
Need help with a matchup or just need help with your build orders? Nothing is stupid to ask!

jimpo wrote:
Need help with a matchup or just need help with your build orders? Nothing is stupid to ask!

First! Which map is mostly played like in Frozen Throne is DotA
Second! Is it that addictive cause i read the some kids from Korea died
Third! Can you play clan wars and 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4.
Fourth! Do you recommend me to watch any video for sc2 that will help anyhow? And guide
Fifth! Thanks :D

What is the most annoying zerg strategy for terran in your opinion?

Peroooo wrote:
jimpo wrote:

First! Which map is mostly played like in Frozen Throne is DotA
Second! Is it that addictive cause i read the some kids from Korea died
Third! Can you play clan wars and 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4.
Fourth! Do you recommend me to watch any video for sc2 that will help anyhow? And guide
Fifth! Thanks :D

1. Since im playing 1v1 for the most of the time i dont really know the custom scene to well, but with bnet 2.0 its easy to see what maps are played alot.

2. For some its more addictive then for others, i heard ppl have died aswell but its usually their own faults. Playing nonstop for several days/weeks without food or sleep, its not to good for u.

3. Depends what clan u are playing in obviously, clan wars usually are 1v1 and 2v2. But if u are in a fun gaming clan i guess there are 3v3 and 4v4 aswell.

4. Watching videos helps alot, there are alot of streams streaming cups every day all week long. I recommend u watch some of Day9 stuff aswell. There are ppl coaching for money if thats something for u, i wouldnt really say there is a guide how to play this game. Watch replays, streams and just get into the scene and play alot ifs my advice.

5. NP!

OTReasons wrote:
What is the most annoying zerg strategy for terran in your opinion?

Zergs who does heavy eco into allin with lings/banes can be really annoying sometimes if not scouted.
Also zergs who gets away with doing alot of drones can be hard to play against aswell, just cant kill them with that good eco they get :).

What is the best strategy to beat Protoss as Zerg?

What is your favorite race and why?

1-Do you think it's late to change race?

2-In your opinion why is there so many terran's and why is Terran users most sucessful so far?

3-Do you consider harder for Terran player to defend versus protoss who does some kind of allin 3gate+immortal/collosus or protosses who does 2 or 3 gate expand? And if you can, explain how to defend expo as Protoss

Thanks in advance.

NaWe wrote:
1-Do you think it's late to change race?

2-In your opinion why is there so many terran's and why is Terran users most sucessful so far?

3-Do you consider harder for Terran player to defend versus protoss who does some kind of allin 3gate+immortal/collosus or protosses who does 2 or 3 gate expand? And if you can, explain how to defend expo as Protoss

Thanks in advance.

1. No, its not to late :)

2. Why people play terran i cant tell u, i guess they find them funny to play or something like i do. Why terrans are successful is something i think is because of the maps there are to play atm, alot of cups are bo1 until quarters and having a "bad" map vs a certain race can really make stuff more harder then it actually should be.

3. I would say its pretty even alot depends on builds, some builds just are better vs certain builds. As for protoss defending it can be tricky, 1gate nexus into 4gate or even 6gate just rape bio builds. But then again if u face cloak banshee u will die alot of probes. There are alot of ways to expand as protoss u just have to find a tactic u like and that works, 2gate, robo is very standard as an opener.

hello, im a kind of recent SCII player, my first RTS tbh :)
1- i'm having a problem with deciding which race to stick with, this might be a question hard to answer, but would you advice anything so that i could clear up my mind?
2- need a build for pvt, since im completely lost in early game because i just don't know what to start with xD, im more of a macro oriented player, atleast i like to get and earlier expo and start from there.
3- when to expand after ur first expo as terran? when do you know you are safe?

jimpo wrote:
Need help with a matchup or just need help with your build orders? Nothing is stupid to ask![/QUOTE

Is it possible to apply for SK.sc2 in anyway or do you give an invitation to the players you like?

Is Dark Templar cheesing viable in the current meta game?

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix