Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

Rob getting ass kicked in RL

This is funny... just enjoy eSports. do not fight :P

i woulda kicked azzz

So what are the odds .. xyli + titan + rob + deadman vs caucasians? .. Might throw in ownitsch just for the "BONUS EXTRA FIGHT, DON'T MISS .. TONIGHT, AT ESPN"

afaik xyligans ngl one pic is a fake :/
andi cannot imagine xyli being a progamer and spending every day at a gym >_>

seems u got no idea of what ur talking about

actually it is xyligan :)

his pc is at the gym

why? it's not like you need to spend 6 hours at the gym when you go there. he'd have plenty of time to play. besides, some people gain muscle easier than others

next time somebody looks at caucasians in a wrong way they will bring all their brothers, cousins, fathers, grandfathers, sons, grandchildren, nephews, godchildren, godfathers, friends, neighbours a total of 50 people, arm themselves with knives, machetes, hatchets, bats, rods, guns, assault rifles and go make justice

well, if these little shits come to fight with me I'll kick them all without problem. This who fighted with Rob is so weak (as the others) .. Even if they're 5.. Even only with watching, I'm getting angry.. because Rob acted pretty stupid, he should kick their asses.. n/c

and if you fucking little shits read this thread, fuck you fucking little shits !

gg, you're doomed now

I don't understand it either...

Oh yeah, it was pretty incorrect.
Lets call them people from the Caucasus region.

[quote]Damned
well, if these little shits come to fight with me I'll kick them all without problem. This who fighted with Rob is so weak (as the others) .. Even if they're 5.. Even only with watching, I'm getting angry.. because Rob acted pretty stupid, he should kick their asses.. n/c

And risk getting plundered or mb knived (if one maybe has one)?
No man, thats even more stupid.

Indeed I think it's better giving up and apologyzing than fighting.

vanish----> backstab with toy gun----> GG for ROB ^^

how can i play it?

got it!
girl's fight

Partners In Win big ben Mionix