Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Oh my GOD MOON§§

Have u seen that game against Grubby during Blizzcon , especially the 2 match??

MOON , I LUV YOU , PLAY SC2 AND SHOW TO THESE KIDS HOW TO MASTER :PPPpPpPp

 

Moon didn't even qualified for GSL Ro64 last week.

If WC3 is the perfect game for Moon, SC2 is certainly not... SC2 is much more about good execution than outsmarting your opponent, so it suits players like Check or oldschool SC1 hardcore pro teamers, but not moon...

 

partner0 wrote:
Moon didn't even qualified for GSL Ro64 last week.

If WC3 is the perfect game for Moon, SC2 is certainly not... SC2 is much more about good execution than outsmarting your opponent, so it suits players like Check or oldschool SC1 hardcore pro teamers, but not moon...


Moon's execution was never worse than the other pro-gamers'. It was just dwarfed by his creativity and his ability to adapt. Besides, who says that there is no ''outsmarting'' your opponent in SC? Even if it wasn't there, who's to say there are no horizons still to explore in SCII? How's to say that Moon cannot adapt to a new game

 

partner0 wrote:
Moon didn't even qualified for GSL Ro64 last week.

If WC3 is the perfect game for Moon, SC2 is certainly not... SC2 is much more about good execution than outsmarting your opponent, so it suits players like Check or oldschool SC1 hardcore pro teamers, but not moon...


What in god's name are you talking about?
Moon often participated in the WMF BroodWar internal rankings match, and achieved 35% win, which ranked him above half of WMF B-team. All this while he was still fully focusing on War3.

He didn't qualify for GSL S2 cause he lost his last qualification match to NEXGenius (one of, if not the best P atm) 2-1.
Lyn qualified and said he didn't really deserve to qualify considering players at a much higher level than his, like Moon, did not (Lyn now goes by the aka 'Bless', and got kicked you at Ro64 - http://www.sk-gaming.com/match/37877 - but played very nice games, especially game 3)

On topic, that game on TM was pure genius. No one on earth can handle a base trade vs Orc this good...

 

Can you send me a link to see the final???

 

KeF wrote:
Can you send me a link to see the final???


the replay will be released in some weeks/months

btw , do you know which race is playing moon at sc2?

 

huma wrote:
KeF wrote:
Can you send me a link to see the final???


the replay will be released in some weeks/months

btw , do you know which race is playing moon at sc2?


He played terran in the GSL qualifier iirc.

 

Where are u all watching the WC3 Matches? I've had the blizzcon stream on for hours now and its nothing but SCII all the time.

 

Daaaaaaam....Infi beat Moon in the consolation finals. How did that happen? :) Anyways, its still infi vs remind in the finals.Hoping for some nice games

 

1 hours game!

haha partner0, better you stop now :)

 

Was a really great game. Made me wanna start playing Warcraft again and actually I did... well for like 6-7 games before i realised how much i hated orc and launched sc2 again.

anyways awesome game dont miss that one.

 

Cheebah wrote:
partner0 wrote:
Moon didn't even qualified for GSL Ro64 last week.

If WC3 is the perfect game for Moon, SC2 is certainly not... SC2 is much more about good execution than outsmarting your opponent, so it suits players like Check or oldschool SC1 hardcore pro teamers, but not moon...


What in god's name are you talking about?
Moon often participated in the WMF BroodWar internal rankings match, and achieved 35% win, which ranked him above half of WMF B-team. All this while he was still fully focusing on War3.

He didn't qualify for GSL S2 cause he lost his last qualification match to NEXGenius (one of, if not the best P atm) 2-1.
Lyn qualified and said he didn't really deserve to qualify considering players at a much higher level than his, like Moon, did not (Lyn now goes by the aka 'Bless', and got kicked you at Ro64 - http://www.sk-gaming.com/match/37877 - but played very nice games, especially game 3)

On topic, that game on TM was pure genius. No one on earth can handle a base trade vs Orc this good...


Now, now, don't exaggerate. His win rate was in the mid-20%, and he was the lowest rank "b-teamer", but that still shows he could hold his own against relatively skilled opponents playing 14 hours a day while only playing 1-2 hours himself.
And he lost to NEXChief, not genius. Chief is a coach and by far a worse player than genius. Still, the WMF boys participated just for fun. Even remind was signed up for the qualifiers, just one week after his WCG win and he's actually living in China I think, so don't know if he plays. The WMF players are still required by contract to play 12 or so hours of wc3 a day, so they play sc2 in their free time.

Anyways, the games were great.Too bad the live coverage was so bad. only 2 matches streamed... (with Nubby getting owned nevertheless, despite his disgusting play).
Infi beat Moon with tinker tower rush in the end. Still I hope they upload the draw game too.

 

FunPlayer wrote:


Anyways, the games were great.Too bad the live coverage was so bad. only 2 matches streamed... (with Nubby getting owned nevertheless, despite his disgusting play).
Infi beat Moon with tinker tower rush in the end. Still I hope they upload the draw game too.

 

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:


Anyways, the games were great.Too bad the live coverage was so bad. only 2 matches streamed... (with Nubby getting owned nevertheless, despite his disgusting play).
Infi beat Moon with tinker tower rush in the end. Still I hope they upload the draw game too.


The coverage was terrible indeed, but we didnt rly miss anything. The insufferable ''militiamen'' of bunny and everything that comes out of the other chicks mouth, combined with their anti-knowledge of the meta-game is not what Im looking for in a commentary.

 

It's moon ffs. I'm sure he will be doing fine in sc2 as well. Just give him some more time

 

dzea

 


« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix