Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

You are here: Home / Forums / Warcraft III / Go)Space
TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Go)Space

Hello people.

Its been a long time since I visited the WC3 forums on SK, and I am currently following the SC2 scene. Yesterday I played against a guy called LaustInSpace...and it reminded me of the WC3 player Go)Space. Is there any information on him? Is he playing WC3 still? Or has he switched to SC2? Is he doing good?

I remember him being an inspiration to me - a success story inspite of physical limitations. I just wanted to know his current status.

Cheers.

CrashTestDummy wrote:
Hello people.

Its been a long time since I visited the WC3 forums on SK, and I am currently following the SC2 scene. Yesterday I played against a guy called LaustInSpace...and it reminded me of the WC3 player Go)Space. Is there any information on him? Is he playing WC3 still? Or has he switched to SC2? Is he doing good?

I remember him being an inspiration to me - a success story inspite of physical limitations. I just wanted to know his current status.

Cheers.
yes it was space

I thought about him yesterday while playing SCII too ^^

Haven't heard about him in a while, but from what I remember in his last interview, he might already not be able to play by now... or even worse...

I hope I'm wrong though, he's such a great player. I'm sure he would be a scary Zerg ^^

According to a recent interview with Remind in Replays.net, Remind stated that Space is very ill and is unable to play war3 and sc2.

Let's wish him a speedy reocvery.

matthew-manhorn wrote:
According to a recent interview with Remind in Replays.net, Remind stated that Space is very ill and is unable to play war3 and sc2.

Let's wish him a speedy reocvery.

the disease he has its fatal i think. So there will probably be no recovery. sad. space was one of my favorite undeads out there

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix