Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
WC3 death? Y/N

What do you thin many top player switch to SC2....

discuss

more money, more sponsors, new game = actually nobody knows how to play it good, so you can reach the top easily

FX-N1NJA wrote:

discuss

Practically a game dies when nobody plays it anymore. And there are still a lot of people that are dedicated to their favorite game. And you are quite wrong, not that many top players switches to SC2. The inevitable will happen, but not just yet.

MostWantedLover wrote:
FX-N1NJA wrote:

discuss

Practically a game dies when nobody plays it anymore. And there are still a lot of people that are dedicated to their favorite game. And you are quite wrong, not that many top players switches to SC2. The inevitable will happen, but not just yet.

Switched*...damn this cursed website...

MostWantedLover wrote:
FX-N1NJA wrote:

discuss

The players at the very top in WC3 are still dedicated to it. Hasuobs, demuslim, kiwi, lucifron and the rest were T2 players. The game is not dead just yet, and I rly hope it lives on at least in china

game lives on... so far

most gosus dont switch game from wc3 which is nice

ixion wrote:
game lives on... so far

most gosus dont switch game from wc3 which is nice

more money, more sponsors, new game = actually nobody knows how to play it good, so you can reach the top easily

WC3 is not dead, WC is dying !

http://www.waaaghtv.com/en/games/detail/27583/
Check reign's micro in last fight!

It's not totally dead, but it sure as hell can't be compared to how it was a couple of years ago. It's been going steadily downhill after Blizzard stopped making content/balance patches.

bomba6ko wrote:
WC3 is good but let others replace it.. but we shall not forget it! :]

stfu noob spammer, bet u havent played it once

Warcraft III is/was a good game, I don't play it to often nowadays. I hope Starcraft 2 will be good :)

w1p3r wrote:
synd wrote:

offtopic:I have one question;under the term "Ressistant Skin" (M.Giant etc) it is said "renders him resistant to certain spells" or smthng like that...Can anyone tell me which are those "certiain spells"?Im just curios...

StarStalker wrote:
offtopic:I have one question;under the term "Ressistant Skin" (M.Giant etc) it is said "renders him resistant to certain spells" or smthng like that...Can anyone tell me which are those "certiain spells"?Im just curios...

The same thought had gone through my mind once before...I believe they become imunne to polymorph...perhaps cyclone.I know i made a little test to check,but i cant remember what happened.Let me know if u find out.gl :)

too much tards !
if you talk french, type (wc3 tft) : /j frozen throne fra-1 biggest idiot are here, my laughing channel

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
StarStalker wrote:

The same thought had gone through my mind once before...I believe they become imunne to polymorph...perhaps cyclone.I know i made a little test to check,but i cant remember what happened.Let me know if u find out.gl :)

OK,I got it :) so basically MG,after Resistant skin upgrade,cant be polymorphed,possesed etc,all offensive spells have shorter duration on the target(stun,ensnare) but Resistant skin doesn not reduce damage to the target since that is an effect of the Hero Armor not hero magic ressistance...pretty neat,I had no idea that MG with RSkin cant be polymorphed or "ensnared" for a shorter duration,I always thought that RS is related to spell attacks such as DCoil etc our "mistery" is solved XDDD

Counter Strike best game :)

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix