Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Moon's wedding part


Well this explains why Moon has been pretty much inactive in the recent times.

 

Congratulations to him. Maybe there will be an alien invasion 9 months from now.

 

Congratulations to him : P

 

He pulled out of Stars War though...

 

Do you remember the MYM video in Germany when Moon asked a girl to dance with him and he turned red like a tomato.When was that?Two ot three years ago haha.And now he gets married...where is the world going to?

And is it some irony that when I read this news winamp was playing Wind of Change hahah

 

He has money, that's what matters.

 

I have no idea, how does he want to bring up his children, with his, I suppose so, very low knowledge about ordinary life, would be interesting to see Moon's kids one day, and the way they act

 

UDisweak wrote:
I have no idea, how does he want to bring up his children, with his, I suppose so, very low knowledge about ordinary life, would be interesting to see Moon's kids one day, and the way they act


He lived with his family till he was 22 years old. What wouldn't he know about family life...
It's so stupid to assume that progamers don't know anything about life when most of them have a well paying job and girl friends and travel the world. Welcome to the good life lol.

 

I totally agree with Funplayer here. It's really not cool to discredit pro-gamers like that for their lifestyle. Being extraordinary isn't supposed to mean a bad thing... You can take Grubby & Cassandra as a perfect example here, the fact that other pro-gamers stay private about their 'real' life is another matter, but it has nothing to do with a lack of social knowledge. And you should really separate the 14 years old wanna-be-pro kids from these pro-gamers, who are actually grown people.

 

didn't he say that he stayed with his grandmom or something? guess it's a totally different culture cause that would pretty much be frowned upon here ;P best of luck to moon anyways

 

akimbo wrote:
didn't he say that he stayed with his grandmom or something? guess it's a totally different culture cause that would pretty much be frowned upon here ;P best of luck to moon anyways


He did until he signed the contract with WMF. Now he lives in a training home with dozens of other young men, playing PC games 14h a day. Quite the status upgrade!

But yeah, in Korea, playing for a pro team is the shit.

 

I wonder if Moon is brave enough to look at his wife and talk with her. That wedding ceremony with bunch of progamers was like uber nerdy.He doesn't even have any educational background, most of his interests are in e-sports, he probably doesn't have any opinion on politics, on whatever is happening in the world, so what does he want to teach his children? that dryads are magic-immune and good vs ud?. Or they'll follow the steps of their father and play warcraft 4/5

 

UDisweak wrote:
I wonder if Moon is brave enough to look at his wife and talk with her. That wedding ceremony with bunch of progamers was like uber nerdy.He doesn't even have any educational background, most of his interests are in e-sports, he probably doesn't have any opinion on politics, on whatever is happening in the world, so what does he want to teach his children? that dryads are magic-immune and good vs ud?. Or they'll follow the steps of their father and play warcraft 4/5


He has the same education as the majority of athletes nowadays, so it's not gonna be that much different. Where did u get most of his interests are in e-sports? Well, tbh, e-sports is a major part of his life, but that doesn't mean he has no interest for anything else. If you'd watch Nal_rA's Old Boy, you'd see that those guys turned out quite ok.
The treatment cyber-athletes get in Korea is very hard for all of us to comprehend, no matter how long or how closely we've been following the scene.

 


« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix