Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Is Orc playable in SC2?

Lucifron just raped nightend and hasuobs 2:0 respectively in the SC2 ESL tourney =DD

Sounds like he played too much SC2 and shitted on Remind when it came to the wc3l finals

There should be a new rule on sk-gaming: no threads about dead games.

And he just won the tournament dropping only 1 map

I gotta say it's ways better to watch him play without BM. In fact it's not specific to Lucifron...

Haters gonna hate.

dash wrote:
Haters gonna hate.

haters will hate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szgo9_CEgc4

funny, isnt it? its like violet was true about that orcs are more talented players then others :)

cimo wrote:
funny, isnt it? its like violet was true about that orcs are more talented players then others :)

a true scientific conclusion

a wow dude won the sc2 zotac, sc2 seems to disappoint when it comes to comparing skill. nless, the true rts-gosus like jaodong, flash, moon etc will pwn in this game. this tour had some mediocre esport-guys, hasu, nightend are no real danger for wc3-elite, so why should they be in sc2?

is Moon playing a lot of sc2?
I only saw the one VOD from "moon" against Artosis but that dint really look like Moon or at least not a well trained one

he plays yes http://esportsfrance.com/actualites/21196/ #64 ladder asia 2-3 weeks ago

Sc2 still has along way to go. Or it simply sucks in my eyes.
I watched a few VODs of the TeamLiquid Tournament because people went crazy about the games of this TLO guy and called it the "best games of the beta so far"...
Well, I watched, and yes, he tried some fancy micro moves (micro = something special in Sc2), but in the end the games were still about 5 minutes building up, one guy harasses, gets pushed back, another 5 minutes of buildung up, then a clash with 2 units per army masses and gg.
Then I watched the Demuslim vs ret series which had a caster included. That really helped understanding, and made especially game 2 (I think) worthwhile to watch. But still 5 minutes of building up etc.

Funny how people called wc3 lame compared to SC because it takes 2 minutes for the hero to come out when in Sc2 people do nothing early on and then build an expo after 3 minutes.

FunPlayer wrote:
I watched a few VODs of the TeamLiquid Tournament because people went crazy about the games of this TLO guy and called it the "best games of the beta so far"...
Well, I watched, and yes, he tried some fancy micro moves (micro = something special in Sc2), but in the end the games were still about 5 minutes building up, one guy harasses, gets pushed back, another 5 minutes of buildung up, then a clash with 2 units per army masses and gg.
Then I watched the Demuslim vs ret series which had a caster included. That really helped understanding, and made especially game 2 (I think) worthwhile to watch. But still 5 minutes of building up etc.

Funny how people called wc3 lame compared to SC because it takes 2 minutes for the hero to come out when in Sc2 people do nothing early on and then build an expo after 3 minutes.

blademaster, k bye

FunPlayer wrote:

There are a lot of things happening every millisecond early game in SC2 as well. You just fail to see them. Actually, early game and BO in SC/SC2 are much more important and crucial to optimize to the millimeter than in WC3. It s just a different game philosophy, more macro and economy based late game, more build order scouting and timing early game. You may argue that WC3 has more strategical elements to it, such as ToD making an analogy SC/WC3 to Checkers/Chess, and it is very true, but there are other virtues to SC/2, which my be simpler, but thus easier to balance and more based on execution than outsmarting. imho, one is not better than the other, just 2 different approaches to RTS, with their good and bad things...

partner0 wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:

There are a lot of things happening every millisecond early game in SC2 as well. You just fail to see them. Actually, early game and BO in SC/SC2 are much more important and crucial to optimize to the millimeter than in WC3. It s just a different game philosophy, more macro and economy based late game, more build order scouting and timing early game. You may argue that WC3 has more strategical elements to it, such as ToD making an analogy SC/WC3 to Checkers/Chess, and it is very true, but there are other virtues to SC/2, which my be simpler, but thus easier to balance and more based on execution than outsmarting. imho, one is not better than the other, just 2 different approaches to RTS, with their good and bad things...

I do think smart players who rely on out-thinking the opponent will not succeed on the long run in SC2. Actually if you look at the ladder's top, Freedom check or space for that matter are very good example of extremely good execution players, Moon imho is more of the smart type of player. And I m not saying moon has bad at execution or the other 3 are dumb either...

Well, I've seen only one SC2 VoD so far( I believe it was Demuslim) and it seemed kinda interesting...I'd rly love to try the game out in the beta stage. Btw, does anyone where i can buy a key? And approximatelly how much it'd cost?

geek_nd wrote:
he plays yes http://esportsfrance.com/actualites/21196/ #64 ladder asia 2-3 weeks ago

The guy ranked #1: Freedom...is that THE Freedom? I mean, the WC3 prodigy of the past? :)

Yes. And you can buy keys on ebay, for 100$ or more I think.
Or you could get friends who are in the beta because they now can invite one friend each.

I turned down 2 beta offers lol. I'm busy with work these days, but it also shows my opinion of the game.

Well you could have taken it and shared it with somebody else...Maybe smbdy from SK-Gaming....with a Rock'n'Roll Racing pic as his Avatar?

100$+ is a bit too much for a beta key

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
geek_nd wrote:

The guy ranked #1: Freedom...is that THE Freedom? I mean, the WC3 prodigy of the past? :)

yeah it's THE Freedom :D

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix