Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Traitor Check goes all in on SC2


He of all, who've been a loyal Wc3 companion since 7 years back. Shameful...

 

Warcraft died...

 

traitor? he just doesn't stick to the game that is forgotten by blizzard, doesn't bring fun anymore because of no strats, is destroyed by imbalance and with new hacks
I would switch to sc2 as well if i only had a beta-key and better pc

 

first one of a long serie

 

YGosu: Playing the Starcraft II ladder, I notice a lot of other Warcraft III gamers are focusing on Starcraft II. Is that how it is in the Warcraft III community right now, everyone is just naturally shifting to Starcraft II?
Check: Yeah, besides the WeMade Fox team, everyone seems to be going over.

YGosu: What’s different about the WeMade Fox team, is it because they are salaried?
Check: I don’t know the details, but the company hired them as Warcraft players, so I guess it’s right that they play Warcraft III.

==================================================================

So Moon won't play SC2. Why waste his talent with WC3 where he won't win anything anymore until WCG 2035?

 

and you'll be 54 years old

 

senar wrote:
and you'll be 54 years old

most likely still a virgin spendin all day on gaming sites^^

 

where can i see sc2 ladder page. i want to see nubbys mediocre stats in a balanced game, compared to other euros (not speaking of koreans, they are prolly unreachable for him though).

check does right imo. if he sees himself having an edge in that game, why not? but honestly, some wc3-pros will get bored by sc2 i think. spells and microfights are goin to be missed by some (prolly not by orcs, since dont need micro in wc3 either). they wont switch to wc3 back, since there wont be much league support left, but sc2 wont be the overall rts solution, i guess.

 

senar wrote:
and you'll be 54 years old

Impressive math skills. :) Thought about how old you will be? *shocking*

 

Check will come back again at warcraft 4!!!

 

hawkii wrote:

So Moon won't play SC2. Why waste his talent with WC3 where he won't win anything anymore until WCG 2035?


And still he is the most successful WC3 player. And right now i can't think of any other Ne winning a big tournament in the recent times.
Also, the chances are almost 0 that WCG 2035 features WC3.
Also, Check's sentence has nothing to do with Moon not playing SC2 in the future.

Go back to school, you failure in logics.



 

BrugosC wrote:

Also, the chances are almost 0 that WCG 2035 features WC3.

You really think so?

 

I think Remind can win a tournament

 

Stop trolling around, like you take yourself seriously....

 

hawkii wrote:
BrugosC wrote:

Also, the chances are almost 0 that WCG 2035 features WC3.

You really think so?


Yeah, and i also think you are a really bad boring troll.

 

BrugosC wrote:
hawkii wrote:
BrugosC wrote:

Also, the chances are almost 0 that WCG 2035 features WC3.

You really think so?


Yeah, and i also think you are a really bad boring troll.

:D

 

brugosc fuck off fucking noob

 

KeF wrote:
brugosc fuck off fucking noob

Don't mess with him. Heard he has like 10 accounts to vote you down. :D

 

hawkii wrote:
KeF wrote:
brugosc fuck off fucking noob

Don't mess with him. Heard he has like 10 accounts to vote you down. :D


Only nolifes care about these stats. BUSTED!

 

Looks like this topic has gone terribly wrong.

Just watched the ESL Sc2 beta tournament for a bit. I gotta say, the game is fast. But I really miss those "woah" micro moments... I doubt Sc2 will be my game, and that's probably for the better.

 

Thaison_Gay wrote:
hawkii wrote:
KeF wrote:
brugosc fuck off fucking noob

Don't mess with him. Heard he has like 10 accounts to vote you down. :D


Only nolifes care about these stats. BUSTED!

Brugos seems to care. There is no other reason he made so many fakeaccs. :D Poor Brugos.

 

hawkii wrote:
senar wrote:
and you'll be 54 years old

Impressive math skills. :) Thought about how old you will be? *shocking*


You shouldnt be impressed, the fact that you're planning on raging on moon all these years is rather worrying :E

 

Raging on moon? I actually like moon.

 

hawkii wrote:
Raging on moon? I actually like moon.


Yeah, you just like everyone else more, right?

 

hawkii wrote:
Raging on moon? I actually like moon.


It's no miracle male virgins above 25 stick together.

 

hawkii wrote:
KeF wrote:
brugosc fuck off fucking noob

Don't mess with him. Heard he has like 10 accounts to vote you down. :D


Yeah, like you can vote down someone in the forums now....moron.

 

FunPlayer wrote:
hawkii wrote:
Raging on moon? I actually like moon.


Yeah, you just like everyone else more, right?

Maybe :D

@Brugos: Poor you. All the accounts for nothing. ;)

 

Traitor?

Warcraft 3 is no longe warcraft 3 but blademaster craft.

pre 1.20 days were my favorite, no tower lamings, mass destros, BM Sh focus hero bullshit.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6YtKgnB00g

Also Moon is already a B class BW player, which is incredible given that he's a full time War3 progamer

 

Sorry for triple posting since there are no edit functions...

Never liked Check anyway, he's an asshole opportunists since he switched to Orc years ago when he saw Zacard and Grubby owning, but then switched back to Night Elf after Talon strats were invented. Not surprised to see him switching to SC2, he'll never become a successful progamer anyway

 

Oh god Check switches to SC2... Such a pity...Oh wait, I DON'T care for some average NE who hasn't shown anything impressive over the years. No wonder he would try his luck with SC2, maybe he would finally start winning something.

 

Now now, don't be too hard on him, he won MBC or something, and he's definitely one of the best.
Though it's true, he isn't an exceptional player. If Sc2 gets as huge as everybody says you really need to be a genius to make it to the top.

 

i'd rather see a patchorc switch to sc2 :(

 

hawkii wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
hawkii wrote:
Raging on moon? I actually like moon.


Yeah, you just like everyone else more, right?

Maybe :D

@Brugos: Poor you. All the accounts for nothing. ;)


Yeah, really. Just like your pic, i put so much effort into it.

 

You like my pic? Just for you sweetheart.

 

I don't care about the pic.
But i am neither into middle aged nerds nor gay.
So, you have to keep on searching.

 

Check was kicked from his team ies today. Reason: Too much SC2.

 

Isn't there are retiring age for progamers in the SC leagues?
Check is 24 and wants to go for a new game. Suho wanted to retire 3 years ago and is still there. He's 27 or something? (still younger than hawki though :3)

 

FunPlayer wrote:
Isn't there are retiring age for progamers in the SC leagues?
Check is 24 and wants to go for a new game. Suho wanted to retire 3 years ago and is still there. He's 27 or something? (still younger than hawki though :3)


hahaha :D

 

suhO is chinese. Unlinke Southkorea, China is not in constant fear of getting rushed by their evil neighbours, instead they rush others.

 

Hi fans, I see I'm in the center of discussion again. :D I would give you an interview if you ask, FunWhiner. ;)

 

hawkii wrote:
Hi fans, I see I'm in the center of discussion again. :D I would give you an interview if you ask, FunWhiner. ;)


No need, your presence alone makes me feel good about myself. Every time I think I'm too old for this shit, you come along.
But tell me this:
What's worse, reporting kids on gaming forums or getting ridiculed by kids on gaming forums? (both under the condition that you're 29 and seem to "enjoy" being treated as a loser)

 

This is not enough to give you an interview. Put more effort in it plz! :)

 

This hawkii is quite the attentionwhore it seems.

 

hawkii wrote:
This is not enough to give you an interview. Put more effort in it plz! :)


You definitely need a REAL person to talk to. That might help you with your issues. Craving for attention on a gaming forum clearly won't :)

 

Incidentally, and back on topic, i was watching Reis play some games yesterday morning and DeMusliM is top of the EU ladder? UK Fighting~

 

Check is currently 1st on korea ladder and pretty much dominating.

Considering he doesn't really have a solid team taking him in for WC3 right now,it makes perfect sense to prepare for the next big thing and get recruited rather than stay solo and not have any salary/sponsors

Or serve the army and quit pro gaming altogether for awhile

 

Bye bye Check :)

 


« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix