Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
I want to KILL the HACKERS!!!

I cant play anymore warcraft...Every game i play there will be and one hacker...Blizzard do something PLZZZZZ

I hear ya, out of my last 5 games 4 of them i got hacked

this is why i quit playing long time ago, fuck it

kill blizzard o/

You also get some fatal error?

Sanix wrote:

yes, that's the hack

sign me up for the killing spree

geek_nd wrote:
kill blizzard o/

Fatal error...game crash...you name it.And then the next game I play will be against a MH-ing orc on GW...no point

Sanix wrote:

Yeah its drop hack. It practically bugs your system and is now worse when there was a tie-hack cuz now you get a definite lose.

the most funny is build hack, we won an at game and my ally had to stay 2 days in the game to get the win xd

I stopped playing anw, blizzard got us. I'm just waiting for a sc2 beta key now...

Everything for stats...

MostWantedLover wrote:
Sanix wrote:

Yeah its drop hack. It practically bugs your system and is now worse when there was a tie-hack cuz now you get a definite lose.
oh snap, and i thought it was my mac that went busted. the funny thing is, it crashes pretty much every time i play orc, but just once when i switch back to ud. duh

Blizzard knows how to push SC2..

FoReVeR_ManUtd wrote:
MostWantedLover wrote:
Sanix wrote:

oh snap, and i thought it was my mac that went busted. the funny thing is, it crashes pretty much every time i play orc, but just once when i switch back to ud. duh

haha no need hack vs undead :D

blizzard is working with WOW and SC2.. they dont give a shit about wc3 any more =/ so we must live with these hackers for a long time =(

StenGahoe wrote:
blizzard is working with WOW and SC2.. they dont give a shit about wc3 any more =/ so we must live with these hackers for a long time =(

I don't think so. Maybe battle.net 2.0 can kill all hacker? Other option is to nuke russia.

axaxaxax ''nuke russia''.

masaa87 wrote:
Blizzard knows how to push SC2..

Conspiracy Theories ftw :) Blizzard are actively not doing anything about the major Wc3 problems (eventhough, for such a huge company such as Blizzard Activision, this wouldnt be a problem at all) just to get more people switch and thereby buy a copy of SCII. This seems like the most reliable option for me since it seems basicly impossible that Blizzard would've missed all the rescent problems

yeah after 10 games of fatal errors i have decided to log into ggc and try there, but in ggc most of the people are fucking idiots and so damn boring ;xxxx guess this is the end

fucking shit hackers!!!
You get hacked in 2 games out of 3. Fucking blizzard, they need a bomb or something. Can't be so hard to fix their protocol!!! This is a showstopper and they don't care

^they do care, just not about Wc3. I bet those SC2 hackers will taste their own blood

You guys its just as bad in the WEST server also man, we got these kids that just fatal hack all day every single game its ridiculous. Getting fed up also. But I hear clan WeRRa made a simple fatal Error program where they cant drop you, might have to search for it on Google. The problem is since its a 3rd program its concluded a hack. So be careful.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix