Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Vote for the Stars War European Direct Invite

ThomasG five times as much votes as LucifroN ?

Interesting....

how many people will go of this? only 1 or?

Endless wrote:
how many people will go of this? only 1 or?

Yes.

lol, those numbers are fubar. 640000 votes for grubby? 130k for Hot? 10k for Demuslim and only 700 for DowaQ?

Assuming those votes are genuine - which is kinda hard to believe - why do people still vote for HoT in these things? He's so far past his best that it's not even funny. I hate to talk bad about such a legendary player, but come on...

Only one goes along? Well what's the point in voting. This is really bad, what's the point of having a community vote when only 1 goes along. Bullshit. Vortix and Dowaq deserves this so badly. They're extremly skilled but never get any opportunity to prove it since they never get invited to any bigger invents.

And what's up with ThomasG having 64000 votes?

its those chinese who votes on the worst player i guess..!

LegendaryLover wrote:
Only one goes along? Well what's the point in voting. This is really bad, what's the point of having a community vote when only 1 goes along. Bullshit. Vortix and Dowaq deserves this so badly. They're extremly skilled but never get any opportunity to prove it since they never get invited to any bigger invents.

go cry me a river for is every undead extremely skilled ...

HoT is getting around 50 votes per second right now. Soon he is in front! :D

What a fuckin stupid voting-system. ^^

LegendaryLover wrote:

Yes,they deserve to be invited to other tournaments,but not to Stars War.What kind of a star is dowaq?Or vortix?(who is better known for the fact that he is lucifron's brother than his game)Please...

Besides...The voting system is obviously crap,just like the one for europe/china/korea event(can't remember the name) where the german players got top 3,but never got the invite in the end.It's a bogus vote,and we all know who's gonna in the end: Grubby

Nice, seems like hot will kick grubby's ass now.

Malystryx
Malystryx

gwt_ds_carw wrote:

Besides...The voting system is obviously crap,just like the one for europe/china/korea event(can't remember the name) where the german players got top 3,but never got the invite in the end.It's a bogus vote,and we all know who's gonna in the end: Grubby

eStars2009.

grubby will win this easily he the best euro player with the most fans so no need to worry, an inactive hot can't beat him in fanvotes :D

lol not surprising. Not IP lock. Takes you 5min to write a little piece of code to create 1 vote per second. Russia got many people with such "skills" so no surprise that "they" vote for the closed person to Russia.
Really stupid system...

L O L ... satiini, a guy who was never outside his own house, get a chance to be invited thx that voting system

Grubby went from 640 000 (Yesterday at 20:00) To 1 800 000 (Today at 14:00) That's 1 160 000 clicks in 18 hours ~approximately 18 clicks/second. o_0

Orc princess :x

Holy shit, there's some serious voting going on here. Grubby has now risen from 1 800 000 earlier today (14:00) to now 3 000 000 (22:00) That's a total of 1 200 000 Votes during a perod of 8 hours. That's approximately 42 Votes (Clicks)/Second. Ehh

it wont count

Typical for Nubby. Instead of getting cheated out of the vote and taking it like a man, he's counter-cheating.

rofl too much apm per day ....grubby 1st for sure....but ill vote for VortiX,lets give place for some "new" players.....

Malystryx
Malystryx

Mass page views for Relays.net

ThomasG worst? I believe he can kiss most of these players asses :D

Endless wrote:
ThomasG worst? I believe he can kick most of these players asses :D

If all faiils, Nubby can always rely on his fanboys...

why do they even make those biased fanboy votes...
everyone should have to qualify like a man

masaa87 wrote:
why do they even make those biased fanboy votes...
everyone should have to qualify like a man

Cause then fanboys will complain about the tournament being "totally low, no competition, best players missing" when their idol doesn't make it.

but that would mean that your lovely moon gets no auto-invite and that he could fail in the qualifiers ...do you really want that ?

Jubei wrote:
but that would mean that your lovely moon gets no auto-invite and that he could fail in the qualifiers ...do you really want that ?

but that would mean that your lovely Grubby gets no auto-invite and that he could fail in the qualifiers ...do you really want that ?

Try harder next time.

Jubei wrote:

Nobody cares about failplayer, masaa, mlw etc. They are afraid of Grubby because they know what happens when he faces moon.

Grubby > Moon @WEM
Grubby > Moon @IEST
Grubby > Moon GomTV
Grubby > Moon WCG

Moon > Grubby "NGL ONE"

Schnuggles wrote:
Jubei wrote:

Nobody cares about schnulle, failkii, noobei etc. They are afraid of the truth about orc imba because they know what happens when orc faces elf.

Fixed.

Oy, took you long enough to come back out of the cave. So, when's the last time an elf beat an orc in a bo3? I can't remember, really.
Off you go!

Wtf Onlinetiini is doing there he won't even move from his house.Grubby got safe spot thanks for us true fanboys

As fun as it may be to flame Schnulle & Co, you can't seriously complain about Grubby qualifying for the grand final. I mean come on, if he had to play to qualify, there's a slight chance he might lose to Happy or Lucifron, but who else? Demuslim? Satiini? LiiLD.C? -.-v

This is an unlimited vote, and we all know how they turn out. And more importantly, the R.net crew knows it too. This is juste a fancy (and easy) way to gather an incredible amount of clicks in a few days...

FunPlayer wrote:
Jubei wrote:

but that would mean that your lovely Grubby gets no auto-invite and that he could fail in the qualifiers ...do you really want that ?

Try harder next time.

well personally i don't care about those votes everybody knows it will end with moon grubby and sky for their region (also because replays.net can fake the votes for themselves)

and even if you wouldn't admitt it but you guys also want to see grubby at this event as i like to see moon and sky there

Jubei wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
Jubei wrote:

Try harder next time.

well personally i don't care about those votes everybody knows it will end with moon grubby and sky for their region (also because replays.net can fake the votes for themselves)

and even if you wouldn't admitt it but you guys also want to see grubby at this event as i like to see moon and sky there

I'd prefer Happy over Grubby anytime. It's not like Lucifron, Lyn, Who/Focus, Fly and Like/random chinese orc won't qualify anyway...

Cheebah wrote:
As fun as it may be to flame Schnulle & Co, you can't seriously complain about Grubby qualifying for the grand final. I mean come on, if he had to play to qualify, there's a slight chance he might lose to Happy or Lucifron, but who else? Demuslim? Satiini? LiiLD.C? -.-v.

Actually Lucifron DOES have a positive bilance vs OrcQueen.
Just remember some final where Nubby got owned twice offline.

Simply goes to show that Nubby cant handle his own created beast named "Patch Orc".

well the chances for grubby qualifying in the euro qualifier are much higher as moons chance qualifying in the korean qualifier so don't cry and just accept that grubby will as long as he plays always be the one who gets the most votes for europe same goes for moon in korea

also it doesn't come from nowhere they got their status because of their achievments

Sanix wrote:
lol not surprising. Not IP lock. Takes you 5min to write a little piece of code to create 1 vote per second. Russia got many people with such "skills" so no surprise that "they" vote for the closed person to Russia.
Really stupid system...

Oh, ok. So you mean they would vote for the Ukrainian (Hot) and not for the "real" Russian - Happy? Your logic doesn't make any sense.

MostWantedLover wrote:
Sanix wrote:
Really stupid system...

Oh, ok. So you mean they would vote for the Ukrainian (Hot) and not for the "real" Russian - Happy? Your logic doesn't make any sense.

i guess hot has always been more loved than happy even in russia ;o after all they are similar

InactiveLegend wrote:
Cheebah wrote:
As fun as it may be to flame Schnulle & Co, you can't seriously complain about Grubby qualifying for the grand final. I mean come on, if he had to play to qualify, there's a slight chance he might lose to Happy or Lucifron, but who else? Demuslim? Satiini? LiiLD.C? -.-v.

Actually Lucifron DOES have a positive bilance vs OrcQueen.
Just remember some final where Nubby got owned twice offline.

Simply goes to show that Nubby cant handle his own created beast named "Patch Orc".

lucifron positive bilance vs grub? making jokes again? lucifron beated grubby only that two times you have seen & there are only two orcs who can have positive score vs grubby, and that is lyn and zacard, noone else
plus i can see much higher possibility for demuslim, sattiini and liildc to beat grubby in quali

you grab an old thread to state something thats not even true?
Actually LucifroN does indeed have a positive bilance vs Grubby..
he won him twice on bNet europe quali, once at e-stars seoul
grubby won at amd challenge black and at bNet s7 finals...
makes 3-2 LucifroN for the games I know :o

Not to mention Zacard had a losing record vs Grubby, for obvious reasons.
And why would Lucifron have lower chances than Demuslim etc.? They aren't Orc :D

FunPlayer wrote:
And why would Lucifron have lower chances than Demuslim etc.? They aren't Orc :D

And what reason might that be? :)

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:

And what reason might that be? :)

Cause the only matches I remember of them are WCG and Blizzconn finals, both of which Grubby won :)

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix