Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
next undead to leave the scene ?

as we can read at numerous pages happy got kicked out of eg, so my question is what do you think about it and will he be able to find a new team or will ted now officially become the last undead in warcraft 3 ?

personally i don't think happy will be able to find a team fitting his expectations also we haven't seen much of him lately which isn't good for him too because nobody knows how good he really is atm and he is not an easy person at all ...

I couldnt care less about Crappy.

Didn't even hear about it up till now.Like you said,he is far from what you'd call an ''easy'' person,and I suspect that was the reason he got kicked out.What team could possibly recruit him now...

Anyway,there are a few ud's left.Dowaq and Space are still there...We need a comeback...or 2

Rumors are Happy refused to play wc3l for eg because it was an online league with insufficient prize money. This apparantly pissed EG off.

Never heard about it.Happy is too young to quit wc3 scene so far imo. Even if he was kicked from EG I think he will find a new team soon if he really wants to do it.

he has no team spirit, he is total solo player, so big individualist
what only he needs is sum1 who will pay for playin in solo leagues and payin his trips to lans

well he has some options, maybe a comeback in mousesports
I believe he came along with hasu quit well and they need a new guy (after fly left)
or a stay in some russian team like poker off (alltough they usually tend to be rather shortliving)
but it's also quit possible that he wont find a new home soon since I guess his money expectations went quit up.

btw yesterday someone said he wasnt playing wc3l cause his finger was broken (I think it was tresh), so it might just be a misunderstanding with EG management and if grubby licks balls I could even imagine a comeback there.

Oh are there still some undead players left?

TowerPowerNerf wrote:
Oh are there still some undead players left?

Ted, DowaQ, Vortix, Space, Believe, Bosuhe, TPN... quite a few actually.

Happy is a shitkid, really no need to keep him around if he doesn't play team leagues and plays maybe 2 offline tournaments a year.

DowaQ is da shit ;o

Happy is really a shitkid like Deadman....

http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/198648-Happywins

Should be watched by everyone. Doesnt really matter if he's got a bad attitude. He's still damn skill as a gamer, and I'd be sad if he'd leave the scene because that'd be a terrible loss for every Undead fans out there

LegendaryLover wrote:
http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/198648-Happywins

Should be watched by everyone. Doesnt really matter if he's got a bad attitude. He's still damn skill as a gamer, and I'd be sad if he'd leave the scene because that'd be a terrible loss for every Undead fans out there

Man,how can you like a person like that?I don't care if he were the best player in the world,and attitude such as his is so disgusting that it makes me hate him without even knowing him

How the hell can you hate someone you dont know. That's just plain stupid

How can you hate Grubby then? You don't know him irl.

schlackenkvist wrote:

Well, you can be a bitch and still deliver like Happy, or be a bitch, threaten to switch race, destroy the game and then keep playing Orc cheese like Grubby.

FunPlayer wrote:
schlackenkvist wrote:

Well, you can be a bitch and still deliver like Happy, or be a bitch, threaten to switch race, destroy the game and then keep playing Orc cheese like Grubby.

or you can be a bitch and make every topic a grubby/orc topic

I have never said that I hate Grubby nor anyone. Hate is for weak people

Jubei wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
schlackenkvist wrote:

I didn't make it that way, nor have I ever done it. I only reply.

Though what LL says is true, hate is the wrong word, dislike/disgust at some of their attitude/behaviour is more accurate.

FunPlayer wrote:
Jubei wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
schlackenkvist wrote:

Though what LL says is true, hate is the wrong word, dislike/disgust at some of their attitude/behaviour is more accurate.

Well,whatever makes you sleep at night...Happy is a disgusting person. :D That is probably the more accurate description of my feelings towards him though.
Let me just remind you guys of one part of his I-view here at SK:
So Happy,who is your favorite wc3 player?Who is your idol?

Happy:I don't have an idol.I am so good,that it's more likely that I am somebody elses idol

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
Jubei wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
schlackenkvist wrote:

Well,whatever makes you sleep at night...Happy is a disgusting person. :D That is probably the more accurate description of my feelings towards him though.

Happy:I don't have an idol.I am so good,that it's more likely that I am somebody elses idol

That's not even the thing. I appreciate if a player has some balls for a change, like Tod. What he said there is true. The problem is that he lacks respect. As in putting himself above Ted, flaming other pros, not caring about his team (mates) etc.

FunPlayer wrote:
gwt_ds_carw wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
Jubei wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
schlackenkvist wrote:

That's not even the thing. I appreciate if a player has some balls for a change, like Tod. What he said there is true. The problem is that he lacks respect. As in putting himself above Ted, flaming other pros, not caring about his team (mates) etc.

It doesn't matter whether it's true or not!It's not his place to say such things.You don't think that was a stupid answer?Don't even try to compare him to ToD.The frenchman never disrespected anyone(with the exception of a few ingame remarks i've seen).Their attitudes are 100% different
And what do you mean by ''having balls''?I am all for standing up for yourself,but is that what happy is doing?No,it's not.All that he is doing can most readily be described as arrogance,immaturity, and lack of professionalism.

gwt_ds_carw wrote:

It doesn't matter whether it's true or not!It's not his place to say such things.You don't think that was a stupid answer?Don't even try to compare him to ToD.The frenchman never disrespected anyone(with the exception of a few ingame remarks i've seen).Their attitudes are 100% different
And what do you mean by ''having balls''?I am all for standing up for yourself,but is that what happy is doing?No,it's not.All that he is doing can most readily be described as arrogance,immaturity, and lack of professionalism.

It's just something different from the Asian pros. Like if you ask Sky or Moon what it's like to be the Human Emperor or the 5th race and rule the world, they are like "... :)", or ask some other (semi-)pro and they say "I want to improve bla bla" but they lack that "I want to be the very best, like no one ever was..." attitude. As I said, I don't mind a cocky attitude, it brings the war back into WARcraft, right?

And yes, Tod never disrespected, at least later on (hi Deadman :D), which is why Happy fails and remains a shitkid.

FunPlayer wrote:
gwt_ds_carw wrote:

It's just something different from the Asian pros. Like if you ask Sky or Moon what it's like to be the Human Emperor or the 5th race and rule the world, they are like "... :)", or ask some other (semi-)pro and they say "I want to improve bla bla" but they lack that "I want to be the very best, like no one ever was..." attitude. As I said, I don't mind a cocky attitude, it brings the war back into WARcraft, right?

And yes, Tod never disrespected, at least later on (hi Deadman :D), which is why Happy fails and remains a shitkid.

The asians do not lack that kind of attitude,but instead showing off verbally,they just let their acomplishments speak for themselves.Cocky is good,but then again,Happy is not cocky.He is just a shitkid as you call him :)

gwt_ds_carw wrote:

oh c'mon, SK writers always making a strange news, articles, i-views with such words that is totally bullshit. I read russian i-view and Happy says that his idol was MadFroG and he tryed playin' like him.

stranjah wrote:
gwt_ds_carw wrote:

oh c'mon, SK writers always making a strange news, articles, i-views with such words that is totally bullshit. I read russian i-view and Happy says that his idol was MadFroG and he tryed playin' like him.

People are so biased...Why do you feel the urge to defend him?What I am saying isn't directed against russia,but against happy.And I seriously doubt that SK writers are just making stuff up

gwt_ds_carw wrote:

People are so biased...Why do you feel the urge to defend him?What I am saying isn't directed against russia,but against happy.And I seriously doubt that SK writers are just making stuff up

I understand that your words is just against happy only and i'm defending him cuz i saw many i-views (in russian) with him and i think he is pretty nice guy, thats all. But if u really hate him so much - it's your choice, i don't care and just wrote my opinion. :)

stranjah wrote:
gwt_ds_carw wrote:

I understand that your words is just against happy only and i'm defending him cuz i saw many i-views (in russian) with him and i think he is pretty nice guy, thats all. But if u really hate him so much - it's your choice, i don't care and just wrote my opinion. :)

I don't care enough about him to hate him.We've established that already.From what i've heard and read about him,he seems like a awful person, in MY opinion.And let's just say that there are many reasons for which it's not so hard for me to believe that he is a shitkid

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
I don't care enough about him to hate him.We've established that already.From what i've heard and read about him,he seems like a awful person, in MY opinion.And let's just say that there are many reasons for which it's not so hard for me to believe that he is a shitkid

as u wish.

I really wonder how can you form an oppinion about someone just over the internet, you didn't meet him, you didn't speak with him. Who told you that he is an awful person? Someone who knows him personally? Even so you shouldnt believe rumours at all and I can say that you're a total moron with lack of social contacts, and let's just say that there are many reasons for which it's not hard for me to believe that you're.LOL
I have seen his interviews in russian as well and yes he said many times that his idol was madfrog, but nowadays he just tries to improve his game to become other players idol. And where did you come up with that he put himself as the best player and way ahead of ted?
I don't defend him and im not one of those ubber UD fans as well, but labeling as an "awful person, shitkid, disgusting" and flaming like this someone who you know over the internet only is just pathetic.

Let's get something straight:
1)I never said he put himself in front of ted
2)I never said he put himself as the best player.Read carefully
3)If you'd bother to actually read what I am writing,you'd see that I very clearly said:''From what i've heard and read'' i've made certain assumptions.
4)When I said I had my reasons for which it's not hard to believe he's a shitkid...I went to a russian school grades 5-11,graduted from there,met a lot of russians very well(7 years is a long time).Through my tennis career,I also met tons of russians.Everywhere I travelled,I met russians.Suffice to say,I met a LOT of russian ppl up till now in my life.Out of all of those ppl,at least 80% of them were exactly the aweful person I believe happy to be.
Now,I cannot emphasize this enough,I am NOT saying all of the russians are like that!

As for you damned...Yes,you can form an opinion about someone even just by taking one look at them.The question is how accurate it will be.I think I've heard and read enough to make an educated guess about who happy is.Of course,I could be wrong,but I don't think so.

FunPlayer wrote:
schlackenkvist wrote:

Grubby hasn't destroyed the game. Why do you think Grubby has destroyed the game?

schlackenkvist wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
schlackenkvist wrote:

Grubby hasn't destroyed the game. Why do you think Grubby has destroyed the game?

Because he was crying about balance all the time, even when Orcs like Fly and Lyn were succesful. He only lost to Moon and Sky, but had a respectable record against Infi and Remind, the 2nd best players of the "imba" races at that time. Naturally his fanboy army believed in his whining (Orc imbalance vs Ud was conviniently left out cause after all destros or wyrms own level 25 random team orcs...), so a year after the elf year 2007 where a patch might have been needed, we get a patch nerfing Elf and Human after Orc had been dominating 2008 already, and now we're stuck with Orc winning basically all tournaments since the end of 2008 causing most Undeads to retire and Orc mirror to become the most played matchup everywhere...

about Happy: He put himself together with Ted as the best Ud without results to back it up. He flames other pros because of his own bad connection. Many other pros say when they meet him he's arrogant and doesn't talk with them. And now he got kicked out of his team for refusing to help out in team leagues. That's what I know about him and it doesn't make me like him.

to believe the game became what it is now because of grubby is kinda stupid even if i agree on the fact that a small balance patch is needed

happy is not even close to ted if we take a look at their achievments ...

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
Let's get something straight:
1)I never said he put himself in front of ted
2)I never said he put himself as the best player.Read carefully
3)If you'd bother to actually read what I am writing,you'd see that I very clearly said:''From what i've heard and read'' i've made certain assumptions.
4)When I said I had my reasons for which it's not hard to believe he's a shitkid...I went to a russian school grades 5-11,graduted from there,met a lot of russians very well(7 years is a long time).Through my tennis career,I also met tons of russians.Everywhere I travelled,I met russians.Suffice to say,I met a LOT of russian ppl up till now in my life.Out of all of those ppl,at least 80% of them were exactly the aweful person I believe happy to be.
Now,I cannot emphasize this enough,I am NOT saying all of the russians are like that!

As for you damned...Yes,you can form an opinion about someone even just by taking one look at them.The question is how accurate it will be.I think I've heard and read enough to make an educated guess about who happy is.Of course,I could be wrong,but I don't think so.

"One look at them" over the internet once again? I think you just didn't understand what I meant - you can't judge someone's personallity just over the internet. "Heard and read enough about happy" - from who? His best friends? His family? Ye, right - Don't believe rumours. And these enough many reasons you have is just funny - everyone is individual, we don't speak about dogs here, we speak about personallities with the ability to think and remember.
So basically - don't make up your mind about a person just over the internet, moreover on gaming sites.
Tennis career??? :D Im a tennis fan, maybe tell me ur name I know might know you ^^

omg, i see everyone knows happy very well there, where did you met him plz ??? :(((

at the gaybar

InactiveLegend wrote:
at the gaybar

GAYBAR! GAYBAR!

lol

InactiveLegend wrote:
at the gaybar

kinda selfown ...

Jubei wrote:
InactiveLegend wrote:
at the gaybar

kinda selfown ...