Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Stars War Reborn: Who deserves to play?

3 Reginal Qualifier (China,Korea,Europe) + Community voting we all know how this usually ends. Overrated orc players going 0-3 in groupstage, srsly who wants to see that? One the circle of neutral experts from this page can truly tell.
IF you ask me, from
China : Ted he needs a tournament win so badly
Europe: Hot he is old school and can win against anyone
Korea : Moon, because we want to see how working with Lyn pays off

I'd like to see someone new from Europe. I don't see why Hot deserves a spot at all since he's barely active. Can't really think of anyone good enough to challenge the Chinese players except for the usual Grubby but i guess he'll qualify anyway so maybe there's a chance for someone different to get voted in and gain some useful experience.

For Europe there's grubby, happy, Lucifron, then a long time nothing. But last time we also had grubby, Tod etc., plus Neytpoh who was supposedly way out of his league, but he showed some great games. So I guess anybody could go, there's quite a few Europeans left, Kas and what not. As long as it's not another orc.

For Korea they could just take WMF. I guess 2 of them will qualify anyway.

Would like to see:

China: Sky, Fly. TeD

Korea: Moon, Lyn, Soccer (The FOX Connection :p)

Europe: HoT, ToD, anyone except Orc Queen.

When I think about one of the old euro teams that participated - Tod, Creo, Inso, Didi, Grubby, I get fucking depressed because this was 4 years ago omfg

China: TeD (Needs to win this), Infi, Fly ( I wanna see Infi kick the shit out of Fly again)

Korea: Moon, Space, Soccer (Screw Lyn he's been in the limelight for long now)

Europe: Happy (Would like to see how he perform) DowaQ and Vortix (Undead power!)

I'd rly love to see Dowaq and Vortix for Europe,at least one of them.Grubby as well,maybe demuslim?

Korea: Moon,maybe Sweet? :D I'd love to see Michael in this one,he really deserves a shot

China: TeD,Sky and Fly

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
I'd love to see Michael in this one,he really deserves a shot

Not really ;D Lucifer was the pride of the Jae Wooks !

InactiveLegend wrote:
gwt_ds_carw wrote:

Though RohjinWook got some insane Micromanagement.

http://tft.replayers.com/index.php?action=view&id=138977
http://tft.replayers.com/index.php?action=view&id=134386
Take those games for example

it would be gr8 to see Hottie and some hu, and any orc it is really boring still watching orc vs orc or orc vs ne in finals

my favourite lineups would be

Korea: Moon, Lyn, ReMinD, Rohjinwook
China: TeD, Fly100%, Infi, Sky
Europe: LucifroN, VortiX, Yaws, Kas

masaa87 wrote:
my favourite lineups would be

Korea: Moon, Lyn, ReMinD, Rohjinwook
China: TeD, Fly100%, Infi, Sky
Europe: LucifroN, VortiX, Yaws, Kas

Not Kas...he's no where near that lvl if u ask me :) Dowaq instead of kas,and grubby instead of lucifron...

LegendaryLover wrote:
InactiveLegend wrote:
gwt_ds_carw wrote:

Though RohjinWook got some insane Micromanagement.

http://tft.replayers.com/index.php?action=view&id=138977
http://tft.replayers.com/index.php?action=view&id=134386
Take those games for example

that insane micro comes from lucifer secretly practicing hu to make a comeback xD

Europe: Grubby, Lucifron, Happy and X

S.Korea: Moon, Lyn, Soccer and Y

China: Sky/Infi , Th000, TeD and Fly

wanna see for europe thomasg and dowaq ;o

Vote for the Korean direct invite here:
http://www.replays.net/voteweb/Default.aspx

on a side note, every team is comprised of four members, one of them would be direct invite.

Moon and Lyn are high up in votes as expected.
Soccer and Space seem to battle it out for the third spot and LOL @ viOlet 93 votes
The community agrees: Patch abusers dont deserve to be there :p

InactiveLegend wrote:
Soccer and Space seem to battle it out for the third spot and LOL @ viOlet 93 votes

I thougt only one person gets direct invitation (the one with most votes, e.g Moon)
the other 3 participants have to battle it out. So Violets chances still intact and if he wins a spot he deserves it.

masaa87 wrote:
InactiveLegend wrote:

I thougt only one person gets direct invitation (the one with most votes, e.g Moon)
the other 3 participants have to battle it out. So Violets chances still intact and if he wins a spot he deserves it.

You are right. No one cares about second or third place. Only one player gets the direct invitation - the other 3 have to qualify.

The teams I would like to see:
China: TeD, Sky, Fly, Infi (reserve = th000)
Korea: Moon, Sweet, Space, Lyn (reserves = Soccer/Remind, 2 reserves since I don't expect Sweet to play)
Europe: Vortix, Yaws, Happy, Grubby (reserve = HoT)

lol Sweet retiired, he only plays SL. :(

InactiveLegend wrote:
lol Sweet retiired, he only plays SL. :(

That guy shiningwerra kept screaming about sweet's comeback in sk forums for a pretty long time.It doesn't seem realistic,but it's our right to dream :)

Anyhow,inviting sweet would definitily attract even more attention to this tournament.However,since moon in probably gonna bag the direct invitation,sweet would have to qualify which doesn't seem possible.Or does it?I guess we'll know after the games against focus

hawkii wrote:
masaa87 wrote:
InactiveLegend wrote:

You are right. No one cares about second or third place. Only one player gets the direct invitation - the other 3 have to qualify.

Doesn't mean that MLW was wrong, he just pointed out how unpopular violet is.

the website is kinda flawed as you can vote for someone as many times as you want.

FunPlayer wrote:
hawkii wrote:
masaa87 wrote:
InactiveLegend wrote:

Didn't say he was wrong, just cleared up the confusion.

hawkii wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
hawkii wrote:
masaa87 wrote:
InactiveLegend wrote:

Didn't say he was wrong, just cleared up the confusion.

A confusion YOU created.
Don't act innocently, I'm watching you, I know what you're planning.

I am clicking on SNoW.GyunAh all the time! :D

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix