Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
New year -- new hack?

Got several drops in a row..

SkyGarbage wrote:
Got several drops in a row..

yeah its public hack now, anyone who wants can download it and most of bnet retards are using it :)) My friend had a game in rt where everyone had the hack except him :D

New year, new hack and new people begging for bans

thank you

Usually when drop hacks get public blizzard is very fast. I give it 1 week but I don't think they will ban accounts. Maybe during an upcoming banwave.

let's hope it will take a week only... becasue i've no wish to try out this pause/unpause tricks -- not my game :-)

Here is how the hack works. You need a hack program ofc.

---Crashhack---
Follow these steps to crash your enemy(s):

1) Select any of your workers (say workerA)
2) Right click any other worker (worker - workerA should now follow workerB.
3) Keep workerA selected and press F2 multiple times till a message says "total amount 10000"
From now on you must not issue any new order to workerA or you have to return to step 1 again. Or in more simple words: Do not touch workerA till game is over.
4) Wait till all orders are sent (Best way to check this is to see if you are able to move rally point for example, just dont do anything with workerA)
5) Now kill workerB *
6) Wait till workerB is gone. Everyone not using ***** should now crash.

*Since every F2 press will spam a lot of "place building" orders any new order will not take effect instantly. It will appear is if you are having a very high ping.
For all 10000 orders it will take 1-2 minutes(!) to be sent over the net. So step 3-4 take some time

To avoid getting disconnected make pauses between every few F2 presses. (Do the rally point check, but dont forget to reselect workerA for next few F2 presses)
Also don't press F2 while game is paused or the "Waiting for players..." window is open.
Its also very important that workerA does not die, else it will not work.

Have fun destroying Battle.net!

---Technical aspect: Why/How does this crash the game?---
Everytime you press the F2 hotkey the hack will issue another 500 build orders on an impossible location.
Now if you do that many times your worker will have as example 10000 buildings queued.
As soon as the worker tries to construct the first building of the queue the game will notice the job is not executable and recursively check all others in queue
until it finds an executable one. Because all 10000 buildings are at unbuildable locations the function will call itself 10000 times.. which simply results in a stack overflow.
Around 9000 buildings are required to fill the stack.

This can also be done without any hack, just hold shift and place 9000+ buildings really really fast on the same location. (You probably still need any kind of click tool for this)
When the worker finishes construction of the first building the crash will happen.
It may be also possible with any unit and not using build commands, I have not checked that yet.

For Blizzard there are multiple easy ways to fix this, the easiest is to simply don't allow more than 500 queued jobs per unit (or better, 2000 globally for each player).
Another one would be to don't check jobs recursively, but that still would leave the possibilty of an "laghack" open because adding endless number of jobs will also consume endless memory/cpu.

I have so many nerves with this hack GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!2 drops in a row and these fuckers do not admit it...
Blizzard DO SOMETHING PLZ!!!!(find those fuckers and kill them).

The pathetic thing is, I got dropped out of 2 of my last 3 games. Now let's say half of the remaining wc3 players use that hack (that doesn't even make sense cause you're not even playing wc3 anymore while using it), imagine what percentage of them uses maphack ...

God, this game is so dead.

Anyway, after deleting all topics about the crash hack at the Bnet forum, there's now a blue response.

FunPlayer wrote:
Anyway, after deleting all topics about the crash hack at the Bnet forum, there's now a blue response.

I hope you don't mean the new admin saying "hi", that's all i could find. I like the conspiracy theories about Blizzard releasing this hack to kill WC3.

Zechs wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:

I hope you don't mean the new admin saying "hi", that's all i could find. I like the conspiracy theories about Blizzard releasing this hack to kill WC3.

I mean exactly that, and this isn't a new admin, just some moderator/janitor. But at least they are aware of the problem within less than a day and let us know that they are.
That's the most professional reaction we got from Blizzard since 3 yeas or so.

FunPlayer wrote:
Zechs wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:

I mean exactly that, and this isn't a new admin, just some moderator/janitor. But at least they are aware of the problem within less than a day and let us know that they are.
That's the most professional reaction we got from Blizzard since 3 yeas or so.

I suppose it's better than a kick in the teeth.

Thaison_Gay wrote:
Here is how the hack works. You need a hack program ofc.

---Crashhack---
Follow these steps to crash your enemy(s):

1) Select any of your workers (say workerA)
2) Right click any other worker (worker - workerA should now follow workerB.
3) Keep workerA selected and press F2 multiple times till a message says "total amount 10000"
From now on you must not issue any new order to workerA or you have to return to step 1 again. Or in more simple words: Do not touch workerA till game is over.
4) Wait till all orders are sent (Best way to check this is to see if you are able to move rally point for example, just dont do anything with workerA)
5) Now kill workerB *
6) Wait till workerB is gone. Everyone not using ***** should now crash.

*Since every F2 press will spam a lot of "place building" orders any new order will not take effect instantly. It will appear is if you are having a very high ping.
For all 10000 orders it will take 1-2 minutes(!) to be sent over the net. So step 3-4 take some time

To avoid getting disconnected make pauses between every few F2 presses. (Do the rally point check, but dont forget to reselect workerA for next few F2 presses)
Also don't press F2 while game is paused or the "Waiting for players..." window is open.
Its also very important that workerA does not die, else it will not work.

Have fun destroying Battle.net!

---Technical aspect: Why/How does this crash the game?---
Everytime you press the F2 hotkey the hack will issue another 500 build orders on an impossible location.
Now if you do that many times your worker will have as example 10000 buildings queued.
As soon as the worker tries to construct the first building of the queue the game will notice the job is not executable and recursively check all others in queue
until it finds an executable one. Because all 10000 buildings are at unbuildable locations the function will call itself 10000 times.. which simply results in a stack overflow.
Around 9000 buildings are required to fill the stack.

This can also be done without any hack, just hold shift and place 9000+ buildings really really fast on the same location. (You probably still need any kind of click tool for this)
When the worker finishes construction of the first building the crash will happen.
It may be also possible with any unit and not using build commands, I have not checked that yet.

For Blizzard there are multiple easy ways to fix this, the easiest is to simply don't allow more than 500 queued jobs per unit (or better, 2000 globally for each player).
Another one would be to don't check jobs recursively, but that still would leave the possibilty of an "laghack" open because adding endless number of jobs will also consume endless memory/cpu.

Wtf are u thinking? Dont publish this bull****

I have the same question.Why do u publish that???

KeF wrote:

bcoz he is selling it! :P
btw. when you know how to deal vs it...its kinda fun,5 wins in less than 30mins xD...
i expect mass cd keys ban now!

Why would you even hack in the first place? After all playing and winning fairly is what makes this game so fun.

KeF wrote:

He doesn't link to any hacks, it just explains how the hack works. The question is: What's so hard to understand?

Ye I'm pretty big in selling hacks these days. Just pm me for secret information on how to use google :D

Blizzard will react to this very fast, I'm sure. In the meantime why don't we all subscribe to WOW?

Thaison_Gay wrote:
Just pm me for secret information on how to use google :D

lol'd :)

Thaison_Gay wrote:
In the meantime why don't we all subscribe to WOW?

In the meantime, play Quake Live. It's free owning shit :)

Ok so now we got faggots first pretending to play serious, then towering and using the hack. wow : /

Sasuke-twR wrote:
Ok so now we got faggots first pretending to play serious, then towering and using the hack. wow : /

funny thing is,they cant win with maphack that much,and now they use drophack! they fail with that too,you gotta feel like last shit in world when you(hacker) lose with all this!! so sad form of life! :P

Should be easy to fix. Hopefully Bilzzard will react fast!

synd wrote:
New year, new hack and new people begging for bans

Just got dropped from wc3... From my last 8 games, 3 games had a hacker.

from my last 9 games 7 were hackers :O

I am using the "Pause strategy" recently (successful) :D
Then e-mail the last replay to the hacks@blizzard.com addy with the "hack attachment" in the subject.

thanks, blizzard!

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix