Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous12Next »
2009 Players of the year

FunPlayer wrote:
Fabozi wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:

"staff wasnt nerfed. it was fixed" You are so dumb, keep on posting, at least you give me my daily "wO_Ot" moment.
[/QUOTE
it is something like this.
http://www.mymym.com/en/news/17425.html
peoaple are not allowed to use bugs in other games.

They were "allowed" to use it for years, idiet. Which makes it part of the balance, which means "fixing" it is "nerfing" it. It's really not hard to understand...

Giving up on this forum

Fabozi wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
Fabozi wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:

"staff wasnt nerfed. it was fixed" You are so dumb, keep on posting, at least you give me my daily "wO_Ot" moment.
[/QUOTE

They were "allowed" to use it for years, idiet. Which makes it part of the balance, which means "fixing" it is "nerfing" it. It's really not hard to understand...

Giving up on this forum

Yeah, go and never come back. Spew your non-sense elsewhere.

FunPlayer wrote:

@cimo: You want to say crying about orc isn't justified? or that Ud doesn't have an davantage/Imbalance vs elf anymore just cause there are almost no Undeads left?
If you think it takes balls to play Human without towers on that level, you're using Orc logic. Human doesn't take balls, it takes brain. Go write a Zechs column about Infi the no skill player, see how that works out lol.
Not to mention you try to change topic again after you got confronted with facts. At least have the dignity of pulling a schnulle and stop posting for a while after you get stomped.

once again people like you makes me believe that on internet everybody is reading what he wants to, it wouldnt be the first time when i mention that blademaster really needs nerf, like lower the crit from items, increase mana cost of ww, and ofc i dont like this bm era either, even when i was used to play orcs and actually like the orc players the most (alongside with undeads), but afterwards this imbalance is causing only one hero, not the race, orc was never a strong race and was never an easy race to play, playing NE or playing fiends for ud is much more easier, and it doesnt matter if the race i mentioned is one of the most suxing race right now, nerfing blademaster in a wrong way will make only another race completly dominate, and that would be undead imo
the imbalance in ud vs ne exist even when we got only few top undead players left, it will just not disapear when nobody will play it, it will be allways there

every oldschool player remember when towering someone was unmannered, for this was a reason... like one ladder game on bnet from 2003/04 where was playing grubby(NE) vs go4gold (orc) on two rivers, that orc towered grubbys base and grubby asked why, he answered "because its the easiest way to win" and he was actually true, even when grubby made great comeback and kill that orc in few minutes after his main base got erased thx to towers
then we got 2005 where sky got gold medal, thx to towers, after week every human could play that t2 tower rush with the same result = win, then let me think about it, what imba exactly is? a strategy that every 50% bnet noob can play flawles like wcg gold medalist in one week for years? or like the tower noob infi told in some iview that orcs playing bm&sh strat got imba because they needed only 2 years to learn it to play corectly? i even wonder if you remember infis first title he won, was it iest2005? you know in what style he won? towerdefence
poor zechs, he writted that article in bad way.. and in bad time as well, but i can say that he got the point, towers destroyed this game like anything else and it when you would play orc in these times, it would makes you quit
and i wonder if playing human takes brain, because i could beat in hum mirror players with i would lose in 7 minutes with my main race, or i could take down players with human even when i wasnt attacking or towerrushing them, strange? or i was just better human then orc? ofc no, human race was so fucking easy to play, thx to towers, thx to powerbuild expands

FunPlayer wrote:
Fabozi wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
Fabozi wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:

[/QUOTE

Giving up on this forum

All right you stay and continue to post your non-sense here. MLW will be always holding your back.

cimo wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:

@cimo: You want to say crying about orc isn't justified? or that Ud doesn't have an davantage/Imbalance vs elf anymore just cause there are almost no Undeads left?
If you think it takes balls to play Human without towers on that level, you're using Orc logic. Human doesn't take balls, it takes brain. Go write a Zechs column about Infi the no skill player, see how that works out lol.
Not to mention you try to change topic again after you got confronted with facts. At least have the dignity of pulling a schnulle and stop posting for a while after you get stomped.

once again people like you makes me believe that on internet everybody is reading what he wants to, it wouldnt be the first time when i mention that blademaster really needs nerf, like lower the crit from items, increase mana cost of ww, and ofc i dont like this bm era either, even when i was used to play orcs and actually like the orc players the most (alongside with undeads), but afterwards this imbalance is causing only one hero, not the race, orc was never a strong race and was never an easy race to play, playing NE or playing fiends for ud is much more easier, and it doesnt matter if the race i mentioned is one of the most suxing race right now, nerfing blademaster in a wrong way will make only another race completly dominate, and that would be undead imo
the imbalance in ud vs ne exist even when we got only few top undead players left, it will just not disapear when nobody will play it, it will be allways there

every oldschool player remember when towering someone was unmannered, for this was a reason... like one ladder game on bnet from 2003/04 where was playing grubby(NE) vs go4gold (orc) on two rivers, that orc towered grubbys base and grubby asked why, he answered "because its the easiest way to win" and he was actually true, even when grubby made great comeback and kill that orc in few minutes after his main base got erased thx to towers
then we got 2005 where sky got gold medal, thx to towers, after week every human could play that t2 tower rush with the same result = win, then let me think about it, what imba exactly is? a strategy that every 50% bnet noob can play flawles like wcg gold medalist in one week for years? or like the tower noob infi told in some iview that orcs playing bm&sh strat got imba because they needed only 2 years to learn it to play corectly? i even wonder if you remember infis first title he won, was it iest2005? you know in what style he won? towerdefence
poor zechs, he writted that article in bad way.. and in bad time as well, but i can say that he got the point, towers destroyed this game like anything else and it when you would play orc in these times, it would makes you quit
and i wonder if playing human takes brain, because i could beat in hum mirror players with i would lose in 7 minutes with my main race, or i could take down players with human even when i wasnt attacking or towerrushing them, strange? or i was just better human then orc? ofc no, human race was so fucking easy to play, thx to towers, thx to powerbuild expands

So now we're on the "everybody can play that" level. Everybody can play anything. Like it matters on the level anybody here is playing. And every race (except elf, naturally) has some abuse strategy that gives a 98% win chance if the opponent doesn't know what he's doing. Doesn't matter if it's towers, or maybe ghul rush, or whatever. The funny thing is, if you KNOW what you're doing you can own those abuse strats easily. That's why we see the same strategies on the pro level over and over, not the "easiest" but the most "effective" strategies.

Infi started with mass towers, true. But he evolved, and you obviously didn't if you only see "TOWER ABUSER WINS WCG!!!" I just find it pathetic that making a comeback with a unique strategy in the most important match of the year is "lame abuse" in your eyes. And you talk like Human towers only were a problem vs Orc. Guess what, one half of the patch orc patch is that Human towers got nerfed, especially vs Orcs.

So enough of that "lame imba abuse" from a race that plays the same lame imba abuse vs all races on all maps.
You've proven you're stupid as hell, saying nerfing Blademaster would make Undead dominate. As if Orc ever needed him to rape Undead...

#1 Grubby
#2 InFi
#3 Grubby
#4 Lyn
#5 Moon
#6 TeD

wardou wrote:
#1 Grubby
#2 InFi
#3 Grubby
#4 Lyn
#5 Moon
#6 TeD

Du Opfer!

Where is Fly? Nubbyfanboy.

InactiveLegend wrote:
wardou wrote:
#1 Grubby
#2 InFi
#3 Grubby
#4 Lyn
#5 Moon
#6 TeD

Du Opfer!

probably in1st place or in 3rd place

3rd place i did a mistake

InactiveLegend wrote:

Du Opfer!

Du Opfer! Where is your brain? ^^

hawkii wrote:
InactiveLegend wrote:

Du Opfer!

Obviously it was a mistake. But the Grubbyfanboy approach was totaly correct. Why would he write Grubby two times if it wasnt for that he has grubby in his mind before anyone else. I question your mental power

LegendaryLover wrote:
hawkii wrote:
InactiveLegend wrote:

Du Opfer!

Obviously it was a mistake. But the Grubbyfanboy approach was totaly correct. Why would he write Grubby two times if it wasnt for that he has grubby in his mind before anyone else. I question your mental power

tedfanboy is talking about grubbyfanboy...

LegendaryLover wrote:
hawkii wrote:
InactiveLegend wrote:

Du Opfer!

You guys are so paranoic. You see Grubby everywhere. I wish you happy and not so wet dreams. ;)

hawkii wrote:
You guys are so paranoic. You see Grubby everywhere. I wish you happy and not so wet dreams. ;)

It's true. Just the other day I saw that list about players of the year 2009 that looked like this:

#1 Grubby
#2 InFi
#3 Grubby
#4 Lyn
#5 Moon
#6 TeD

I thought to myself "Damn, Fly SHOULD be in there, but all I see is Grubby." I immediately made a doctor's appointment.

cimo wrote:
LegendaryLover wrote:
hawkii wrote:
InactiveLegend wrote:

Du Opfer!

tedfanboy is talking about grubbyfanboy...

Havnt I told you that Im a fan of balance. Nothing less and nothing more

LegendaryLover wrote:

Havnt I told you that Im a fan of balance. Nothing less and nothing more

like it is true hahaha :D
just be honest to yourself, you give "the best movie" mark to a movie about happy (top undead), for you the best player in the world is TeD (top undead), you are giving superlatives to TeD very often, your avatar is made from undead units, undead symbol and from a picture of TeD, you play undead and so on bla bla bla
it is nothing you should be ashamed of, its pretty normal :)

Well mb you should think for a change. Being a fan of Balance naturally follows by me being a fan of Undead. Since UD is the weakest race in Wc3 and struggle to be as good as the other races, I follow in their ambition with all the support I can provoke.

FunPlayer wrote:
Fabozi wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
Fabozi wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:

[/QUOTE

Giving up on this forum

my config is very good, u can watch my avis on youtube & sk.gaming

SK : http://www.sk-gaming.com/member/luaN69
YT: youtube.com/user/doggi93

im a active player, you can write on my guestbook or view my new cs movies..

regards, luaN69

lyn and grubby were my favourite players in my whole wc3 carrier

Fabozi wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
Fabozi wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:

[/QUOTE

Giving up on this forum

Yeah, go and never come back.

#1 Grubby
#2 Fly
#3 Infi
#4 Lyn
#5 Lucifron
#6 Check - Best NE vs Orc Player(Victories vs Fly100% @IEST/D-CUP- compared to Moon vs Fly ;>)
#7 Sky
#8 Remind
#9 Soccer

Do you need to BUY Passports, DL,ID Cards,: universalpapers5@gmail.com

Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver´s license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system..
We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver´s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom.

UNIVERSAL PAPERS
Skpye:------------------ universalpapers
General Support:-------- universalpapers5@gmail.com
Hot Line --------------- +1(302) 417-2572

we are able to produce the following items;
REAL BRITISH PASSPORT.
REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT.
REAL FRENCH PASSPORT.
REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT.
REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT.
REAL JAPANESSE PASSPORT.
REAL CHINESSE PASSPORT.
AND REAL PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
REAL DRIVERS LICENSE,I.D CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFATES,DIPLOMATS,MARRIGE CERTIFICATES,AND VISAS.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANANIAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSSIAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESSE PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESSE PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORTPASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports.
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports.
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports,
Registered and unregistered Camouflage passports,
Registered and unregistered passport Duplicates,
Registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale,
Registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell,
Registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell,
Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,

UNIVERSAL PAPERS
Skpye:------------------ universalpapers
General Support:-------- universalpapers5@gmail.com
Hot Line --------------- +1(302) 417-2572

Registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas,biometric passport,degrees,drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels, High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates , Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages , Replicated, False Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all designed to look 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing (if we do not already have the template on file – simply email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per your directions).second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic,nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make,build, a, passport, i.d,British, Honduras, UK, USA, us, u.s.,Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card, ids, document, getting,visas, cards, foreign .

« Previous12Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix