Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
SK to be disqualified from WC3L

After accumulating 5 penalty points, WhO has continued to use an invalid game account in WC3L matches.

Fun to see if ESL have the balls to disqualify SK.

is this for real?And define ''invalid'' please

Interesting,I wonder how ESL will act on this.

Really curious to see what will happen too. I'd hate to see SK out of WC3L. I'd hate even more to see WC3L messing with their own rules again, since this time it's a big deal... Would be so unfair to apply disqualification criteria to small teams and not to big ones...

What did Who do wrong???

KeF wrote:
What did Who do wrong???

I think he used another account (mTw.WhO) yesterday when he played against iG

well, about "Fun to see if ESL have the balls to disqualify SK." , if SK is disqualified, it will be sad but thats the rules ... atleast we´ll enjoy with WMF, WE, EG and Mojawi

pSe_eSp wrote:
KeF wrote:
What did Who do wrong???

well, about "Fun to see if ESL have the balls to disqualify SK." , if SK is disqualified, it will be sad but thats the rules ... atleast we´ll enjoy with WMF, WE, EG and Mojawi

WC3L without SK?That's just...not good.

But I've seen other players play matches with old tags and no PP were given?For example,most recently,HoT was playing with his Wicked.HoT acc

pSe_eSp wrote:
KeF wrote:
What did Who do wrong???

well, about "Fun to see if ESL have the balls to disqualify SK." , if SK is disqualified, it will be sad but thats the rules ... atleast we'll enjoy with WMF, WE, EG and Mojawi

You got it the wrong way: WhO was playing SK.WhO while his ESL account is tied to mtw.WhO. He should've updated his account or play with his mtw tag. This rule is important to follow to avoid misunderstanding and cheating. SK also got 2 penality point as a team for late statement and something else.

Honestly, if anyone is to blame here, and as much as he's done a great job in the past, it's Reis... One of the responsibility of a team manager is to avoid such situations...

Also, if ESL is consequent with the Ex and sTa situation, SK will be banned from next season too

I think we all know whos fault this is. Waiting for reis's statement.

partner0 wrote:
Also, if ESL is consequent with the Ex and sTa situation, SK will be banned from next season too

Scratch that, sTa was banned for the current season only just like SK.

Actually: ''SK Gaming recently passed the penalty point limit and will be excluded from the current and next WC3L season.''

The part that bothers me here is not the disqualification itself but rather the fact that they won't be able to participate in the next season as well.That seems kinda harsh...Exclusion from the current season should suffice imo,it's enough to prove their point.This is horrible.

And still,I can't believe this kind of thing is happening to an organization like SK-Gaming.Shocking

thats so stupid.. cant believe that sk did nothing after the last pp for exactly the same thing -.- they had so much time to do it... cant see why they cant manage to avoid that. even if they dont like the wc3l this is a shame. and ofc the pp for such a thing are stupid too. but the rules are clear

omg pathetic, embarassing and awkward from SK ...
What's up? How the heck this could happen?

Rules were Clear and the Time was plenty. SK is the black sheep here. But who bothers really? Its just a bunch of Orcs out anyway. (too bad for Check though)

Malystryx
Malystryx

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
The part that bothers me here is not the disqualification itself but rather the fact that they won't be able to participate in the next season as well.That seems kinda harsh...Exclusion from the current season should suffice imo,it's enough to prove their point.This is horrible. And still,I can't believe this kind of thing is happening to an organization like SK-Gaming.Shocking

To be fair I find it highly unlikely there will be a next season and if there is it will be even more low key than this one. Agreed Sk should not have special treatment simply because they are a big organisation, the rules should apply to all teams regardless of their status in the WC3 scene.

Its also important that this was a slow accumulation of points over the last 6 weeks so not exactly a bolt out of the blue, plus their 6th PP was for the same reason as their 3rd PP. Its unfortunate because it was probably a lapse in judgement by WhO, but really "once bitten, twice shy", so no excuses. Its good to see ESL continuing their trademark of strict enforcement of their rules but really its not really going to do much to patch or make-up for the huge decline in their relevance and importance in the WC3 scene (although partially deliberate - removal of WC3 at EM, reduction of prize money at WC3l due to dwindling interest of keeping full rosters of wC3 players by organisations).

i think who was confused? he played with mtw account last time and received a penalty point for it. he probably didnt want to get another pp so he played on sk.who. but this time the account he should have played on was mtw.

there wont be another wc3l season either.furthermore i can image that this coincidence might make some people in sk happy,wc3 is dying and so you can blame wc3l for banning them instead blaming sk for fireing their wc3 team.. :o
dont know.. readmore.de wrote an artikle abbout sk being banned if they get another pp(1 week ago), and if i am a manager from an organisation like sk i would have all my eyes on the next to games to not get the 6th PP... dont get me wrong but maybe sk didnt wont to stay in this league.

jeromederbuckel wrote:
there wont be another wc3l season either.furthermore i can image that this coincidence might make some people in sk happy,wc3 is dying and so you can blame wc3l for banning them instead blaming sk for fireing their wc3 team.. :o
dont know.. readmore.de wrote an artikle abbout sk being banned if they get another pp(1 week ago), and if i am a manager from an organisation like sk i would have all my eyes on the next to games to not get the 6th PP... dont get me wrong but maybe sk didnt wont to stay in this league.

Why would they hire Who and Check then? They stated before that they only need Lyn for represantation at the solo events when they fired Remind & Co.
One hell of a fail by reis imo. It's sad that some pros still have to be babysitted through all those things like account management, but statements and communicating problems to the players would have been reis' job.

How ignorant are you people?
Wc3 dying?
I think there are more players than anytime before. Wc3 is the Nr1 RTS Game in the biggest growing economy on the planet (talking about china). There are Thousands of Fans in Europe and even more in China. There are enough Teams who pay an insane amount of money to full time progamers. SK is dumb enough to ignore the chinese market, I guess they don't have too many fans there. But sponsors are more than interested in it.
WC3 is are no dead. And if you think so, please leave the scene and 4 Chinese are taking your place.

yeah jerome they did it on purpose!!!........... WC3 is alive : )

Reis is just a little ******** imho.
Just kick his ass out of SK.wc3... like jeromederbuckel wrote: "i would have all my eyes on the next to games"

Please, please. Reis is just much human like you and me, everyone makes mistakes. Its sad, but now there's nothing to do about it. Still we have plenty of nice games to look forward to

Thaison_Gay wrote:
WC3 is are no dead.

This is are unacceptable!

LegendaryLover wrote:
Please, please. Reis is just much human like you and me, everyone makes mistakes. Its sad, but now there's nothing to do about it. Still we have plenty of nice games to look forward to

"mistake"? wtf SK is disqualified from WC3L... This is huge... sTa and eX okay... But SK ?!!

geek_nd wrote:
LegendaryLover wrote:

"mistake"? wtf SK is disqualified from WC3L... This is huge... sTa and eX okay... But SK ?!!

"But SK ?!!!" --> they´ve same pp as sTa en eX...so... I like so much SK.Check and SK.WhO, and I think this new SK would´ve been one of the teams who could´ve won this season, but thats the rules mate v_v

btw...sk-gaming didnt make any news about this Oo

LegendaryLover wrote:

I agree there. Even if the consequences are huge, the mistake was not a huge one. It is still 100% Reis' responsibility, but give the man credits for what he achieved until now. That one mistake, as big as it is, should not bash and hide all the good he's done for WC3 and the success he had managing teams up to that point.

@Maly saying "WC3L is on a huge decline and it's "highly unlikely" there will be another season", just LOL mate. Set aside big e-Sport events (aka WCG / Blizzconn), WC3L is the one biggest thing of the WC3 scene community impact wise and backed up by Blizzard. WC3 community has never been so big even if you consider China alone. You do not know if there'll be another season or not. As we say in France, with "if"s you can put Paris into a bottle. Look I can do it too: It is "highly probable" there will be 10 more editions of WC3L. If you want to defend SK, stick to facts and don't try to discharge your eagerness using some "highly unlikely". Just my 2 cents anyways...

LegendaryLover wrote:

Ofc he is a human and he can make mikstakes too... but a mistake like this? No!
He should learn from the first 3 PP... but he didn't... I'm waiting for his statement.

FunPlayer wrote:
jeromederbuckel wrote:

Why would they hire Who and Check then? They stated before that they only need Lyn for represantation at the solo events when they fired Remind & Co.
One hell of a fail by reis imo. It's sad that some pros still have to be babysitted through all those things like account management, but statements and communicating problems to the players would have been reis' job.

check is playing for free and is just w8ing for the military and they hired who because he was invited for many tours at that time. really dont know, i hope i am wrong and we have sk.wc3 in 2010.
merry christmas fellows

ok, it seemed like i was right.
gl lyn with wemadefox

FunPlayer wrote:
jeromederbuckel wrote:

they didnt fire them. their contracts were up and they just chose not to renew.

Well this is just gay.
I oddly find myself not caring as much as I would have 1 or 2 years ago.
WC3 now is dead compared to then because of the patch. (orc imba)
No matter how many chinese players there are, this should be clear to most people.

SynxIsBack wrote:
Well this is just gay.
No matter how many chinese players there are, this should be clear to most people.

or you are not as interested in wc3 as before :x

whyu wrote:
they didnt fire them. their contracts were up and they just chose not to renew.

If it's a decision by the employer, it's called firing. Simple as that.

geek_nd wrote:
SynxIsBack wrote:
Well this is just gay.

or you are not as interested in wc3 as before :x

Exactly.Like Zechs recenlty wrote in an article about WoW,ppl let fond memories cloud their judgement.The game probably was never more popular around the world,major events are mostly still held annually,with some nice new tours like GoMTV WI introduced this year.The only difference between wc3 today and wc3 2 years ago is that before,Korea was the country of wc3,and now it's China.(and the absence of UD).
WC3L was the premier league of WC3 and was an integral part of the scene,so it's no surprise to me that the decline of the aforementioned marked the ''death'' of the game itself for some people.Nevertheless,they are obviously wrong.

There is no renewal to the game anymore.
You basicly know from the races & maps being played, what the players are gonna do in most games, before watching them.
This should be quite obviously boring as time passes on.
Also I would like to add that the new generation of gamers if u will, are not starting to play wc3. They tend to involve themself with other titles.
So even if there still are some events, (not more than ever, as some people above have claimed), the scene is not growing, but rather dying slowly but surely.

Which was my original statement

there is still no statement from sk.. cant understand why they dont just make a news about it...

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix