Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Lyn leaveing SK?

Due to Swedish E-sport news-site Rakaka.se Lyn are set to leave SK very soon, After World e-Sports Masters to be correct.

This might be total bullshit or just rumours from rakaka but does anyone know if it's true or not?

Source: http://www.rakaka.se/index.php?news_id=12489

I don't see a reason for him to leave.Besides,where would he go?Which team would pick him up,inspite of him being one of the best players in the world(and orc).The best teams are already stacked with players,with the exception of WMF,although I think that they're gonna go bankrupt soon if they're rly paying moon that much. :D
Mouz is down to 2 players,but dunno if lyn would want to join another european team

Yes, that's true.

(YES IT REALLY IS!)

Its true. No reason to be sad though, we got enough Orcs as it is anyway

LegendaryLover wrote:

Is he leaving SK or retiring from WC3,LegendaryLover?Why would anyone be sorry? :)

I don't think Lyn will leave SK. It's his home so to speak :P

If he teams with WMF we would have the new powerhouse in the scene. *dream*

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
LegendaryLover wrote:

Is he leaving SK or retiring from WC3,LegendaryLover?Why would anyone be sorry? :)

rumours says that he can live SK to join high-paid team WMF.

stranjah wrote:
gwt_ds_carw wrote:
LegendaryLover wrote:

rumours says that he can live SK to join high-paid team WMF.

Bankruptcy incoming! :D Seriously now,that would be cool.Then sweet returns,joins wmf too and we will have ourselves a new 4K :)

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
Bankruptcy incoming! :D Seriously now,that would be cool.Then sweet returns,joins wmf too and we will have ourselves a new 4K :)

I never saw any Starcraft team from Korea that close the doors, and they pays better for SC players...

Atila_ wrote:
gwt_ds_carw wrote:

I never saw any Starcraft team from Korea that close the doors, and they pays better for SC players...

The part about bankruptcy was a very obvious joke.Sry if it wasn't clear enough.And no,they don't pay better for SC players,as moon is the highest payed gamer ever.

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
Atila_ wrote:
gwt_ds_carw wrote:

The part about bankruptcy was a very obvious joke.Sry if it wasn't clear enough.And no,they don't pay better for SC players,as moon is the highest payed gamer ever.

in general. sc players do get payed higher salaries i believe. moon is just an exception.

whyu wrote:

in general. sc players do get payed higher salaries i believe. moon is just an exception.

I never said otherwise.He was talking about WMF.In that case,it's a mistake

http://war3.sgamer.com/News/Detail/40292

According to google translator, rumors at WEM said that Lyn will leave SK to join WMF.
WMF.Millen denied it, saying the management is happy with the current lineup, but Reis hasn't made any comment yet.

would have been sad if he left!
good old SK with Lyn, ReiGn, SoJu, ReMinD

masaa87 wrote:

I remember when WE won their first WC3L title with Sky,Lyn,Soju,Remind.Immediatelly afterwards,they all join SK.

I liked it better while Insomnia was in it :)

masaa87 wrote:

Good old SK was with Heman, Insomnia, Madfrog and Dominator. The only period when all the players were really [i]a team[/i].

well ofc there were many SK.. but I liked the one with Lyn Reign SoJu ReMinD.. they all belong to my favourit players. same goes for SK.Sweet & SK.Zacard back in the days..

masaa87 wrote:
well ofc there were many SK.. but I liked the one with Lyn Reign SoJu ReMinD.. they all belong to my favourit players. same goes for SK.Sweet & SK.Zacard back in the days..

How about the Frog FatC Survivor Dominator ToD Nuke Times?

partner0 wrote:
masaa87 wrote:

+ Inso -.-

partner0 wrote:
partner0 wrote:
masaa87 wrote:

+ Inso -.-

+ Zeerax :)

I liked Sweet zacard deadman inso hot ixi !

this thread is about LYN :D
so I refer to the team with Lyn!!

masaa87 wrote:
this thread is about LYN :D
so I refer to the team with Lyn!!

This thread is a thread, it is meant to go off topic :)

i like potatoes

Rumors proven to be the reality.

rakakakaka is always right, it seems.

Where'd they get all this information from o_0 Rakakakakaka always seems to be one step ahead

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix