« Previous1Next »
World e-Sport Masters: TeD Strikes Back

TeD:
2-0 Lyn
1-1 Moon
1-0 Sky

Is there still hope?

Hope dies last :D

I only saw him against lyn on TS and agaisnt Moon on TM.Lyn played pretty bad in the former and Moon the game against moon was completly onesided.Can't rly say how good he is playing atm.

I wonder how moon's strat would've worked if TeD had gone with his usual fiend build...I've literally never seen him play ghouls.Maybe cuz he seems to run into orcs most of the time...

I only saw him against lyn on TS and agaisnt Moon on TM.Lyn played pretty bad in the former and Moon the game against moon was completly onesided.Can't rly say how good he is playing atm.

I wonder how moon's strat would've worked if TeD had gone with his usual fiend build...I've literally never seen him play ghouls.Maybe cuz he seems to run into orcs most of the time...

gwt_ds_carw wrote:

He plays ghuls to fiends pretty often vs elf. Especially vs Moon, after he got raped a couple of times with fiends first. Ted's mistake, or maybe Undeads main mistake is that they are so stuck to one strategy. Happy plays then same strategy every game. Ted varies, but Moon and everybody else knows that he doesn't play gargs vs elf. Which he should have.
It's not too much to ask, elf and Human have multiple strats per matchup too.

FunPlayer wrote:
gwt_ds_carw wrote:

He plays ghuls to fiends pretty often vs elf. Especially vs Moon, after he got raped a couple of times with fiends first. Ted's mistake, or maybe Undeads main mistake is that they are so stuck to one strategy. Happy plays then same strategy every game. Ted varies, but Moon and everybody else knows that he doesn't play gargs vs elf. Which he should have.

Correct me if I'm wrong,but it's usually ghouls to fiends before he even gets to t2,not just ghouls.And rly,he's just like philbot.Ppl ALWAYS know what you're gonna do.It can't work forever.Do smth about it.

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
gwt_ds_carw wrote:

He plays ghuls to fiends pretty often vs elf. Especially vs Moon, after he got raped a couple of times with
fiends first. Ted's mistake, or maybe Undeads main mistake is that they are so stuck to one strategy. Happy plays then same strategy every game. Ted varies, but Moon and everybody else knows that he doesn't play gargs vs elf. Which he should have.

Correct me if I'm wrong,but it's usually ghouls to fiends before he even gets to t2,not just ghouls.And rly,he's just like philbot.Ppl ALWAYS know what you're gonna do.It can't work forever.Do smth about it.

nah in his typical vs elf strat he has only one fiend at base and mb one in production before t2, meanwhile dk creeps and harrasses elf with about 6-8ghouls, with some at home lumbering. and then it goes like this: get naga, fast tech to t3, get lich with orb and one statute, rush elf with tri-hero, 8-9 frenzy ghouls, and some fiends. usually his timing is great and he usually attacks right upon 50 food, but in his game against moon he lost his timing due to that stupid attack attempt on moon's expo. should have just gone with his usual way of playing, ignore the yet-to-complete expo, and rush when 50 food ready.

Saying that TeD is predictable is bullshit. He's one of the players that varies his strategies the most. Everything from Tower-rushing to Banshee-using to Ordinary fast t3 DK/Lich/DR orb GG to tier2 Meat wagon push vs Human to, yeh basicly everything. I've even seen him using gargs both against humans and Nelfs but since he seem to play much more confortable and stable with ground units, I guess that's his way to go and to play most effective with

LegendaryLover wrote:
Saying that TeD is predictable is bullshit. He's one of the players that varies his strategies the most. Everything from Tower-rushing to Banshee-using to Ordinary fast t3 DK/Lich/DR orb GG to tier2 Meat wagon push vs Human to, yeh basicly everything. I've even seen him using gargs both against humans and Nelfs but since he seem to play much more confortable and stable with ground units, I guess that's his way to go and to play most effective with

Read closely, I didn'tsay he plays the same stuff all the time. Only that he doesn't use gargs vs elf. Which is pretty much like massing dotts vs headhunters or something. Can work, but you shouldn't complain if it doesn't, cause you have better options.

the ted-style is the better choice obviously, yesterday when he attacked moons expo he had 4 fiends, three heroes + a statue, or something. but what i want to say is that the elf has to play PERFECT, to counter that. moon did hardcorepowercreeping to get his panda lvl3 for this attack. we all saw how good he did it, still it was just in time to tp to his expo. guess what, moon was still in a disadvantage unitwise, only his stunning dryadmicro saved him. this push is extremly powerful, close to impossible to stop.

DiscO-EO-EO-EO wrote:
the ted-style is the better choice obviously, yesterday when he attacked moons expo he had 4 fiends, three heroes + a statue, or something. but what i want to say is that the elf has to play PERFECT, to counter that. moon did hardcorepowercreeping to get his panda lvl3 for this attack. we all saw how good he did it, still it was just in time to tp to his expo. guess what, moon was still in a disadvantage unitwise, only his stunning dryadmicro saved him. this push is extremly powerful, close to impossible to stop.

Wow,DiscO with a normal non-whining comment.100% true,exactly my thoughts during the game

I believe now all hope is gone. There's no Undeads left and the only one worth mentioning cant even beat a fucking race abuser so yeh I guess Wc3 has finally come to its end. R.I.P

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
DiscO-EO-EO-EO wrote:

Wow,DiscO with a normal non-whining comment.100% true,exactly my thoughts during the game

Yea same here :)

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix