Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
New Chinese powerhouse?

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/27604-Fly_finds_a_new_EHOME

Gogo gadget rumour mill! New team, or will they keep Fly as a solo player? Who will be in that team? Where's Wally?!

its alrdy known that it will be

Fly, Yumiko, Fov and Sai

dash wrote:

Fly, Yumiko, Fov and Sai

But where's Wally?

Zechs wrote:
dash wrote:

Fly, Yumiko, Fov and Sai

But where's Wally?

with your mother

(you asked for it)

TargA_ wrote:
Zechs wrote:
dash wrote:

Fly, Yumiko, Fov and Sai

But where's Wally?

with your mother

(you asked for it)

I suppose i rather did :(

Where do you take Fov from?
He is inactive and won't play in ehome. And it's all Chinese team so makes sense.
It's definitely a good move by fly to go into a Chinese team, will bring him a lots of credits from his fans.
I hope that Sai can finally become a very good player. He's been around for so long without any mentionable success.

Rly,FoV playing in EHOME seems unrealistic,for the reasons Thaison mentioned.However,it would be cool if he'd return to the pro-gaming scene.

Anyway,on another note,does anyone know if there's a possibility of sweet returning?I've heard some1 mention it on the forums,though it seems like a long shot....

mym reports that fov is in ehome.

gwt_ds_carw wrote:
Rly,FoV playing in EHOME seems unrealistic,for the reasons Thaison mentioned.However,it would be cool if he'd return to the pro-gaming scene.

Anyway,on another note,does anyone know if there's a possibility of sweet returning?I've heard some1 mention it on the forums,though it seems like a long shot....

After he owns newschools in SL finals brackets, he'll comeback ;p

Zechs wrote:
http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/27604-Fly_finds_a_new_EHOME

Gogo gadget rumour mill! New team, or will they keep Fly as a solo player? Who will be in that team? Where's Wally?!

The official list of EHome players: Fly, Yumiko, Sai, and TH000 (unable to join now due to the fact that his contract with mouz hasnt expired, and theres no reason he would join WE since WE has enough human players and he has stuck with fly and co since long ago)

The one with fov making a comeback and joining Ehome was fake, someone made an account called "EHome.Fov" to play a minor cup the other day and ppl started wondering if that was the real fov. However Fov confirmed himself there would be no comeback for him.

Fly Sai TH000 Yumi are all from the same part of China, they have played together since the beginning of their career though they were not always in the same team. Theres gonna be a very good team spirit in EHome and its very likely that they will be a huge threat to WE.

[QUOTE]

Fly Sai TH000 Yumi are all from the same part of China, they have played together since the beginning of their career though they were not always in the same team. Theres gonna be a very good team spirit in EHome and its very likely that they will be a huge threat to WE.

yea i remember when fly sai and yumi was in mouz. that time th was in wnv.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix