Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

World Cyber Games 2009 - The thread

DiscO-EO-EO-EO wrote:
he has arrived in mediocerness and can high 5 with other b-list orcs like focus, fron or who.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, Disco-Stew on fire :D :D :D

DiscO-EO-EO-EO wrote:
he has arrived in mediocerness and can high 5 with other b-list orcs like focus, fron or who.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, Disco-Stew on fire :D :D :D

Rotterdam said on the stream Grubby cried lots after the loss vs Lyn. He was actually expecting to win WCG again. What the hell? It's one thing to be in top shape and have your fingers on the trophy only to lose in a close final match.
Not winning a single map in the last 2 tournaments and even failing at ZOTAC cups and wc3 can'T possible mean he could have even dreamed about winning there lol

FunPlayer wrote:
Rotterdam said on the stream Grubby cried lots after the loss vs Lyn. He was actually expecting to win WCG again. What the hell? It's one thing to be in top shape and have your fingers on the trophy only to lose in a close final match.
Not winning a single map in the last 2 tournaments and even failing at ZOTAC cups and wc3 can'T possible mean he could have even dreamed about winning there lol

okay

GG in less than 4 minutes?

WTF was Infi thinking?

mlw you can stay orc just lost

Unexpected win, Warcraft 3 still living and will live. GG.

Yeah, incredible tactics and mindset by infi during game 2, invisibility on summons to harass fly's base, retraining blizzard to defend against fly's army, and his timing on attacking fly's expo: AMAZING.

matthew-manhorn wrote:
Yeah, incredible tactics and mindset by infi during game 2, invisibility on summons to harass fly's base, retraining blizzard to defend against fly's army, and his timing on attacking fly's expo: AMAZING.

Imo he just skilled blizzard at level 3. But I had to laugh so hard when the bear killed a peon with every hit. Payback time!

I am so fucking relieved that Infi won. Maybe the times are turing after all. GGs

my wish came true, I didn't want any orc to win

as expected mlw isn't able to stand to his word ...

Jubei wrote:
as expected mlw isn't able to stand to his word ...

I think the moment when orc didn't won wcg, all other races and players won it. This tournament showed that hum, ud and nelf working hand in hand can defeat the evil (genius) force. The world has been saved once more from the rein of chaos.

play cs much cheaper

OOOHHH WEEEEEEEEEEE
U SAVED MY LIFE INFIIII :D :D :D

Partners In Win big ben Mionix