Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous12Next »
Moon vs Fly Grand Final

! :x

DirtyKate wrote:
MLW wrote:
Cant agree more, but Iam too lazy to discuss this stuff anymore.

Fortunetly I have 23 people in my group who can kick Nubby fanbois ass in no time.

+ Otherwise my life would have no meaning!

? :>

! :x

What did Focus achieve? Nothing. He was middleskilled and still is.

"his winrate didnt raise SIGNIFICANTLY like nubbys and frons." That only means that he got even worse. When a race gets better and a single player doen't raise his win rate he sucks hard.

jeromederbuckel wrote:
hawkii wrote:
)

Elf players always said that Orc needs to be more creative. Orc actually got creative and found the BM.

how retarded are you seriously?? zacard and farseer "found" the bm early in 2006.... your beloved cocksucker nuby just copied lyns bm buff since 2008.
check your arguments mr.28yearsoldnerd.

You actually confirmed what I said. In 2008 Orc started to buff the BM. Since that time they are so strong. That's where Orc got "creative". Which great strategies did Elf invent lately? I thought Moon was so smart, but well...

your retarded as shit, you once again prove that the brain needs fresh air to work regularly. but fresh air and sunlight displays a rarity in your pc-dominated 30 years of failure life.
elfs, or better said, the best ever, namly moon showed a lot of strategies in the past months. frequently changing second heroes, panda, kotg, bem or even naga. switching strats, mixing strats, abusing positions on maps.
thats actually more diversity than patchorc nubby showed in his whole career. cant say about fly though, since he switches to fs WITH SUCCESS (doesnt fail like nubby) or he mixes units to his combos and is as creative as orc allows it...
got it dumbfuck?

ahahahaha. i like it when you get into rage mode. :D

make me laugh more plz

=>

hawkii wrote:

make me laugh more plz

=>

Fail more, hawkii. You probably never watched a Moon or even elf game in your life. Elfs not inventing new strats, Moon being a patchelf... at least your retardation is creative.

FunPlayer wrote:
hawkii wrote:

make me laugh more plz

=>

Fail more, hawkii. You probably never watched a Moon or even elf game in your life. Elfs not inventing new strats, Moon being a patchelf... at least your retardation is creative.

ganz ruhig, brauner. alles wird gut :D

thats hawkis standard-counter to comments when he gets outsmarted and wtfpwnd. next is to go to admins and claiming being offended so that comments get deleted. if that fails he falls in a deep depression and starts some suicide attempts...
nerdki, your such a soab-fail :D:D:D

hawkii wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
hawkii wrote:

make me laugh more plz

=>

ganz ruhig, brauner. alles wird gut :D

Unlike the other guy I wasn't flaming or raging. I'm just patting you on the back. Maybe you need it, being a 29 year old basement nerdgin and all.

affawedfsdf wrote:
thats hawkis standard-counter to comments when he gets outsmarted and wtfpwnd. next is to go to admins and claiming being offended so that comments get deleted. if that fails he falls in a deep depression and starts some suicide attempts...
nerdki, your such a soab-fail :D:D:D

change your accounts first boy ...

hawkii wrote:

make me laugh more plz

=>

Stop acting like a pretentious little tit. Even if he "raged" he still raised valid points which you conveniently chose to ignore, and instead you're acting like you've won the argument despite spewing utter tripe in your previous posts.

Hahaha, I like applesauce style :)

Some fresh meat to the troll arena! :p

Hawki is such a victim, please stay at nerdmore, and spare us your ugly face next to your stupid posts.

applesauce wrote:
hawkii wrote:

make me laugh more plz

=>

Stop acting like a pretentious little tit. Even if he "raged" he still raised valid points which you conveniently chose to ignore, and instead you're acting like you've won the argument despite spewing utter tripe in your previous posts.

I only argue with people who are worth discussing with. People who continuously insult others don't belong to that group. I prefer disturbing any so called "discussion" here at sk-gaming - much more fun. :D

Some unfunny trolling, some hating, some insults und some flaming. That's all what sk-gaming forum is about.

The SK-Gaming WC3-Forum is officially dead! Discuss.

actually this site died when the layout changed and oldschoolers me and mlw left to focus on poker more, and not when a gayfag like you declares it, atm the wc3 forum is on a upswing, till nubby appears and asks the boneyard to delete some nubby-flame. actualy you have like the least amount of credit possible. you try to sound reasonable and adult, on the next comment you try to look funny and mess with guys who have proven knowledge. you cross the 30s soon and you still idle the whole day on nerdmore and #nerdmore cocksucking admins... thats what makes you the biggest shitstain ón the whole wc3 landscape...

if you cant handle the words you are said on this site (which obviously fit to your character) than you should register on bravo.de or smthn to talk with teens, who seem on your level of retardation.

Damn, that's some amusing stuff i've read here.

Thanks for it, hawkii the entertainer.

You're welcome. :)

U all suck ! :D As i usually say, quit the whining, the game is as it is, EVERYONE MUST HAVE THEIR IMBA TIME...

cr3at1ve wrote:
U all suck ! :D As i usually say, quit the whining, the game is as it is, EVERYONE MUST HAVE THEIR IMBA TIME...

xD

cr3at1ve wrote:

=]

« Previous12Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix