Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
grubby destroyed wc3?

lets see, this guy whined about orc being weak which led to orc being buffed.

orc being buffed = orc being to beat all the elves = less elves for ud to beat = ud getting free losses to all orcs in tourneys.

gj idiot for single-handedly making wc3 a 3 race show because you wanted 3 free wins instead of 1.

 

just some thoughts from someone who used to follow the w3 scene ;).

 

I think that Grubby is a legend...It doesn'r mean that blizzard made orcs strong only for Grubby...In other patches Ud's were stronger,in other were Night elves...In this patch orcs are stronger...I agree that mb blizzard made orcs stronger due to grubby but do not put the blame on him...He is the MAN!!!

 

Fckin retard.

Man i wish the SK forum went back to how it was in the past, at least trolls were funny back then.

 

noticed how i stated some facts, nerd?

he sucked ass in 2004-2008 and whined because he couldn't last 10 min vs moon. all this while this guy won tournaments like eswc because he had free wins against UD.

Gj, he made all the ud players retire so nerds can watch blademaster vs dh every game.

 

Undead

* Increased Ziggurat base armor from 1 to 5.
* Reduced the build time of the Necropolis from 120 to 100.

Orc - Nothing

Orc wasnt buffed but undead was. This bm problem was just sleeping until someone decided to buy circlets.

 

I dont think he was the only reason behind this. But It was definitely Orc's fault that this all happened. =_=

 

kk

 

KeF wrote:
I think that Grubby is a legend...It doesn'r mean that blizzard made orcs strong only for Grubby...In other patches Ud's were stronger,in other were Night elves...In this patch orcs are stronger...I agree that mb blizzard made orcs stronger due to grubby but do not put the blame on him...He is the MAN!!!


Now I have said this 100 times, at one point. But this what you say keF and what I said as well, is about the same thing but it falls on deaf ears. These people don't want to hear the truth about it. The BM is IMBA, but at one time I can remember the elves was IMBA, and i can remember the UD being IMBA just going mass destroyers and it was GG auto gg... when ppl saw the destroyers they pretty much just said fuck it. Now like i said KeF what we say falls on deaf years of the trolls of the forums.

 

ezO wrote:
KeF wrote:
I think that Grubby is a legend...It doesn'r mean that blizzard made orcs strong only for Grubby...In other patches Ud's were stronger,in other were Night elves...In this patch orcs are stronger...I agree that mb blizzard made orcs stronger due to grubby but do not put the blame on him...He is the MAN!!!


Now I have said this 100 times, at one point. But this what you say keF and what I said as well, is about the same thing but it falls on deaf ears. These people don't want to hear the truth about it. The BM is IMBA, but at one time I can remember the elves was IMBA, and i can remember the UD being IMBA just going mass destroyers and it was GG auto gg... when ppl saw the destroyers they pretty much just said fuck it. Now like i said KeF what we say falls on deaf ears of the trolls of the forums.


years = ears hehe

 

Stated facts, ye right.
As if a company like blizzard would listen to one guy who sucked ass from 2004-2008 and who only won tournaments like eswc because of a lucky matchup.
You just need another excuse to hate on grubby, whos the nerd now.

 

Sasuke-twR wrote:
Stated facts, ye right.
As if a company like blizzard would listen to one guy who sucked ass from 2004-2008 and who only won tournaments like eswc because of a lucky matchup.
You just need another excuse to hate on grubby, whos the nerd now.


They might not listen to him but to all his retarded fanboiiz who without putting a thought in it shared his opinion. There were times when the "public" opinion was that nelf is too strong when orc was just too lazy to be creative and find ways to play efficient.

 

Sentiment is the man.

 

well this is partly true, but without a doubt Grubby is the most skilled among orcs, because he managed to do good when orc wasn't that developed but it's true he's just a stupid, retarded hypocrite
anyway we have to hope that wc3 will die as fast as possible, Grubby won't get money from it anymore and blizzard will release sc2

 

MLW wrote:
Sentiment is the man.


How's the sex between you and your imaginary girlfriend sentiment?

Orc wasn't buffed recently. Superman used to chase around BM all the time, while BM could only hide from DH and creep small spots like an archmage. Orcs then decided to stock up on items, giving BM the edge.

 

For a race to become stronger, it's not particularly needed itself to be buffed.Nerfing the other races (elf and human) is enough.

So, elves got nerfed, human towers got nerfed and here the fucking orc abuse came upon

@die-noobelves

wb

 

anyone with any knowledge of the war3 scene knows that there used to be a delicate balance.
orc>ud
ud>elf
elf>orc
after orc got buffed, they had an advantage over elves and made it to the finals of every tournament. theres rlly no point for ud players to play anymore, because beating orc with ud is like trying to outrun a bullet.

its sad how anyone can cheer for a loser who cried about elf vs orc when orc vs ud was 100x more imbalanced even when orc used far seer. now with blademaster it's time to retire.

 

u forgot to mention hu>ud

 

Ok sentiii, let's take a quick look at the patch log.

The last balance change involving orc was in 1.19: Spirit walkers got resistant skin, ensnare duration was reduced, and so was the HP of batriders.

Next up is 1.17:

- Wind Walk now allows the Blademaster to walk through units.
- Wind Walk's backstab damage reduced to 40/70/100 from 50/85/120

Good lord, a blademaster buff!

This patch was released in september 2004, *five* years ago. Years passed, moon was owning etc.

Based on my skimming of the log there haven't been any significant changes to elf or orc in a few years, other than the staff *fix*. Feel free point out some if I missed them.

If you think orc is imbalanced, fine. Unfortunately few seem to base anything on proper facts, which just makes them look like pathetic idiots.


 

Orc never was weak.. grubby just made the people think it was since he sucked so often, especially vs elf and there hardly were any good orcs around besides him.
Nowadays grubby still loses a lot, but the difference is there are good orcs like Lyn & Fly around that show the potential in Orc.. 75% of the tournaments become Orc Wins, just sad.

 

masaa87 wrote:
Orc never was weak.. grubby just made the people think it was since he sucked so often, especially vs elf and there hardly were any good orcs around besides him.
Nowadays grubby still loses a lot, but the difference is there are good orcs like Lyn & Fly around that show the potential in Orc.. 75% of the tournaments become Orc Wins, just sad.


sk-gaming.com made a survey about imblance a few years ago. The survey showed that NE > Orc was the most imbalanced matchup in game.Only pro gamer were attending at the survey and only non orcs/elfs were allowed to rate the NE vs Orc Matchup So you think grubby made all non orcs think that orc was weak? lol


 

Sasuke-twR wrote:
Fckin retard.

Man i wish the SK forum went back to how it was in the past, at least trolls were funny back then.


Orc trolls are funny
Orc players whines are funny (Duck anyone ?)
Elf trolls are boring

Nerf orc , buff elf

Congratz.

 

Sasuke-twR wrote:
Fckin retard.

Man i wish the SK forum went back to how it was in the past, at least trolls were funny back then.


lol ppl whined about the trolls back then and look what they brought upon them now .. a new generation of trolls WORSE and LESS funny than the old trolls =/

 

Angina wrote:
Sasuke-twR wrote:
Fckin retard.

Man i wish the SK forum went back to how it was in the past, at least trolls were funny back then.


lol ppl whined about the trolls back then and look what they brought upon them now .. a new generation of trolls WORSE and LESS funny than the old trolls =/


The word "troll" is tossed around so freely these days it's fucking retarded, and hardly seems to bear the original meaning anymore. It's like anyone with a differing opinion is now automatically a troll.

person A: so do you liek Grubby?
person B: no, I prefer Lyn
person A: LOL TROLL

 

crage wrote:
Ok sentiii, let's take a quick look at the patch log.

The last balance change involving orc was in 1.19: Spirit walkers got resistant skin, ensnare duration was reduced, and so was the HP of batriders.

Next up is 1.17:

- Wind Walk now allows the Blademaster to walk through units.
- Wind Walk's backstab damage reduced to 40/70/100 from 50/85/120

Good lord, a blademaster buff!

This patch was released in september 2004, *five* years ago. Years passed, moon was owning etc.

Based on my skimming of the log there haven't been any significant changes to elf or orc in a few years, other than the staff *fix*. Feel free point out some if I missed them.

If you think orc is imbalanced, fine. Unfortunately few seem to base anything on proper facts, which just makes them look like pathetic idiots.



If you haven't heard about item stacking, spirit walker buff or think the staff and orb nerf didn't change anything, then you are the pathetic idiot indeed.

@schnuggels: at that time elf WAS the strongest and most hated race. But walkers got a buff, some Orcs adapted, "some" didn't and kept on whining. And ofc Orc vs Ud was like what, 1 vote behind? And they didn't change anything there EVER. But ofc according to your idol Undead is a strong matchup for Orc, but not imba, right?

Orc wasn't weak because they had the Ud matchup to compensate, and Orc vs Hu was considered one of the most balanced matchup. Then came Sky, then came Fly and Lyn. Where was Grubby? Writing a Linkin Park blog.

 

Ehh, just stop crying people... Im ud player, and i dont care about this imba shit.

Ok orcs are imba, but dh is Chuck Noris, and chuck noris > imba :D

Cant u just stfu already ? Im playing ud and i will, cos its most fun race, biggest micro needed, i remember times, when u could win all races with just a click with ud, so stop crying, everyone must have their imba time in life :)

 

FunPlayer wrote:
crage wrote:
Ok sentiii, let's take a quick look at the patch log.

The last balance change involving orc was in 1.19: Spirit walkers got resistant skin, ensnare duration was reduced, and so was the HP of batriders.

Next up is 1.17:

- Wind Walk now allows the Blademaster to walk through units.
- Wind Walk's backstab damage reduced to 40/70/100 from 50/85/120

Good lord, a blademaster buff!

This patch was released in september 2004, *five* years ago. Years passed, moon was owning etc.

Based on my skimming of the log there haven't been any significant changes to elf or orc in a few years, other than the staff *fix*. Feel free point out some if I missed them.

If you think orc is imbalanced, fine. Unfortunately few seem to base anything on proper facts, which just makes them look like pathetic idiots.



If you haven't heard about item stacking, spirit walker buff or think the staff and orb nerf didn't change anything, then you are the pathetic idiot indeed.

@schnuggels: at that time elf WAS the strongest and most hated race. But walkers got a buff, some Orcs adapted, "some" didn't and kept on whining. And ofc Orc vs Ud was like what, 1 vote behind? And they didn't change anything there EVER. But ofc according to your idol Undead is a strong matchup for Orc, but not imba, right?

Orc wasn't weak because they had the Ud matchup to compensate, and Orc vs Hu was considered one of the most balanced matchup. Then came Sky, then came Fly and Lyn. Where was Grubby? Writing a Linkin Park blog.


What does item stacking have to do with patches? FYI I did mention the spiritwalker buff. And the staff was bugged, they just fixed it. The orb poison lasts 2 seconds less and this makes you go "we're doomed" ? Come on...

I know small things can/do matter, of course the changes are there and have an effect, but still you have to be really naive to think that these particular changes completely alter the balance of the matchup and by themselves start to change the outcome of games noticably.

It's about strategies and players evolving, not 18 less dmg.

(I'm talking about the ne vs orc mu)

 

crage wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
crage wrote:
Ok sentiii, let's take a quick look at the patch log.

The last balance change involving orc was in 1.19: Spirit walkers got resistant skin, ensnare duration was reduced, and so was the HP of batriders.

Next up is 1.17:

- Wind Walk now allows the Blademaster to walk through units.
- Wind Walk's backstab damage reduced to 40/70/100 from 50/85/120

Good lord, a blademaster buff!

This patch was released in september 2004, *five* years ago. Years passed, moon was owning etc.

Based on my skimming of the log there haven't been any significant changes to elf or orc in a few years, other than the staff *fix*. Feel free point out some if I missed them.

If you think orc is imbalanced, fine. Unfortunately few seem to base anything on proper facts, which just makes them look like pathetic idiots.



If you haven't heard about item stacking, spirit walker buff or think the staff and orb nerf didn't change anything, then you are the pathetic idiot indeed.

@schnuggels: at that time elf WAS the strongest and most hated race. But walkers got a buff, some Orcs adapted, "some" didn't and kept on whining. And ofc Orc vs Ud was like what, 1 vote behind? And they didn't change anything there EVER. But ofc according to your idol Undead is a strong matchup for Orc, but not imba, right?

Orc wasn't weak because they had the Ud matchup to compensate, and Orc vs Hu was considered one of the most balanced matchup. Then came Sky, then came Fly and Lyn. Where was Grubby? Writing a Linkin Park blog.


What does item stacking have to do with patches? FYI I did mention the spiritwalker buff. And the staff was bugged, they just fixed it. The orb poison lasts 2 seconds less and this makes you go "we're doomed" ? Come on...

I know small things can/do matter, of course the changes are there and have an effect, but still you have to be really naive to think that these particular changes completely alter the balance of the matchup and by themselves start to change the outcome of games noticably.

It's about strategies and players evolving, not 18 less dmg.

(I'm talking about the ne vs orc mu)


I don't know what you're trying to say. You mention all those patch changes, even if you call them "minor", say how the meta game has changed... but nothing changed?
And the tournament results perfectly show that the game changed, no matter how small you call the changes.

 

crage wrote:

Based on my skimming of the log there haven't been any significant changes to elf or orc in a few years, other than the staff *fix*. Feel free point out some if I missed them.


1. Dryads give 50% more XP, which gave UD vs NE a huge setback for NE, which was statistically already at a disadvantage to UD.
2. Resitant skin on walker is huge because of the setback it gives to the talons strat.
3. lvl2 item drops changed many times from consumable to permanent. That took care of LS deciding hu v hu or Farseer wolves with LS in peons, but that opened for what we know of BM nowadays. This might actually have been the biggest buff to BM together ofc with the fact he can walk through units while ww.
4. Map pool changes favored orc overall

Not saying anything about overall balance of the game, but these are worth not forgetting in your list...

 

FunPlayer wrote:
Where was Grubby? Writing a Linkin Park blog.


ROFL.

I dunno, I do like the new generation of these forums :)

 

anyone saved grubby's blog ? I wish i could read it again, it was so emoooooo ... hilarious

 

senar wrote:
anyone saved grubby's blog ? I wish i could read it again, it was so emoooooo ... hilarious


4k site is down tt
http://www.google.de/#hl=de&q=grubby+blog+%22tried+so+hard%22&meta=&fp=4cd870bd3f2e3622

 

FunPlayer wrote:
senar wrote:
anyone saved grubby's blog ? I wish i could read it again, it was so emoooooo ... hilarious


4k site is down tt
http://www.google.de/#hl=de&q=grubby+blog+%22tried+so+hard%22&meta=&fp=4cd870bd3f2e3622


http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cache:RBh9bpLBSDQJ:www.four-kings.com/%3Fp%3Dblogs%26id%3D47+grubby+blog+%22tried+so+hard%22&cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de

direct link to google-cache

 

kuco87 wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
senar wrote:
anyone saved grubby's blog ? I wish i could read it again, it was so emoooooo ... hilarious


4k site is down tt
http://www.google.de/#hl=de&q=grubby+blog+%22tried+so+hard%22&meta=&fp=4cd870bd3f2e3622


http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cache:RBh9bpLBSDQJ:www.four-kings.com/%3Fp%3Dblogs%26id%3D47+grubby+blog+%22tried+so+hard%22&cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de

direct link to google-cache


epic, thx. I'll bookmark this and post it whenever schnuggels shows up.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

So epic.

Nubbys legendary Linkin Park whine blog.

Yea bitch, see where Orc is 2 years from back then.

Stupid crybaby, he alone caused Blizzard to ultimately destroy the game.

He deserves to get kicked in the face (with leg)

good ole apm70, he should give his career as a professional assassin a break, and do the scene one last favour, and do the same to Nubby like he did with ToDonte back in the glorious days.

 

MLW wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

So epic.

Nubbys legendary Linkin Park whine blog.

Yea bitch, see where Orc is 2 years from back then.

Stupid crybaby, he alone caused Blizzard to ultimately destroy the game.

He deserves to get kicked in the face (with leg)

good ole apm70, he should give his career as a professional assassin a break, and do the scene one last favour, and do the same to Nubby like he did with ToDonte back in the glorious days.


It's ToD who beat the shit out of drunk Deadman, not difficult when you are sobber and 2 feets taller anyway ;)

Inso also beat the shit out of him...

Still love deadman though, these was colorful WC3 days! Woof woof!

 

partner0 wrote:
MLW wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

So epic.

Nubbys legendary Linkin Park whine blog.

Yea bitch, see where Orc is 2 years from back then.

Stupid crybaby, he alone caused Blizzard to ultimately destroy the game.

He deserves to get kicked in the face (with leg)

good ole apm70, he should give his career as a professional assassin a break, and do the scene one last favour, and do the same to Nubby like he did with ToDonte back in the glorious days.


It's ToD who beat the shit out of drunk Deadman, not difficult when you are sobber and 2 feets taller anyway ;)

Inso also beat the shit out of him...

Still love deadman though, these was colorful WC3 days! Woof woof!


They might have won the fights, but Deadman had everybody they love brutally murdered! HA HA HA! Just kidding.

(Arkham Asylum is an awesome game btw)

 

Oi, it is how one playes the game, and grubby don't play his games, none of them do, there all actor's. there are the players and then there are the actors. Im the player for moon sky, lyn, its a damn joke, i have the replays to prove all this. i want to be paid.

 


 


 


 


 


 

i don't know...

 


« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix