Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Em4 Global Challenge, What media do you want?

Malystryx
Malystryx

I will be at the EM 4 Global Challenge in Chengdu next week to cover the event. Sadly like eStars there is no other English speaking website doing WC3 coverage, (readmore.de doesnt really do video and generally its in German - bring back Craven!)

eStars I did a good variety I think, but thought perhaps you guys could post here what you'd like. For example how many people are interested in having short FPS vods of the players, like being able to see their screen and hand movements? (e.g. http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/146518-MouzFly_as_he_kills_Grubbys_hero_on_TS)

Or fun videos: (e.g. http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/146496-Lucifron_pwning_at_tower_defence)

Or do you prefer to see the gamers outside of the gaming area, out and about.

Tell me your thoughts :)

well I think once you saw a few of those FPS videos you got enough of them, but I wouldn't say no to some new FPS from Moon ;>
the fun videos are nice, more of them (if they are worth it)!
maybe to show some impressions of the spectators during stage games could be interesting

Those videos are great if you can bring us high quality.What about making interviews ?

All I am looking for are replays,as does most of the ppl here.At least that's what I think.
Anything on top of that would be a +.

interviews :)

Proplayer's spicy food eating contest and tape it : D

Hm, i would like to see some vids what's happening backstages.

Give the audience who are not live there, a bit lan-feeling. Just showing the games , there is no difference between online and lan for us viewers.

Try to cover some of the atmosphere for us.

Interviews, videos and the new cs gui(if there is one).

How about some brief interviews in the middle of the tournament, catching the vibe, the feelings after a victory, a loss or asking who's the next opponent and how they feel about the upcoming match etc.
Just a mini-interview series.

How about pouring Cheat soda all over the Orc players Computers, so we can have an enjoyable tournament for once.

I want Grubby interviews after every single game of his!

the gamers outside of the gaming area, out and about.

and some1 should ask grubby if he knows MLW

LegendaryLover wrote:
How about pouring Cheat soda all over the Orc players Computers, so we can have an enjoyable tournament for once.

this

Malystryx
Malystryx

FunPlayer wrote:
How about some brief interviews in the middle of the tournament, catching the vibe, the feelings after a victory, a loss or asking who's the next opponent and how they feel about the upcoming match etc.

even if it is just 1 minute long?

Malystryx
Malystryx

problem with that is it will end up a huge file and with questionable internet at most events (often randomly dying) it means it would take a long time to upload :( Shorter videos can be upped quickly and soon after they actually happened.

Malystryx wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:

even if it is just 1 minute long?

Yes, 1-2 minutes maybe. I guess the hardest part will be to actually get interview partners that can or are willing to say more than the usual "sad T_T but fighting ~~~ haha"

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix