Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
MYM is back!!

http://www.esl.eu/eu/wc3l/team/3479301/

with ReMinD , DeMusliM , Lucifron !!

omfg if thats true...

But they are too late for the new WC3l-season or?

Out with the patch abuse and we've got ourself a perfect team

don't care what's the tag as long as remind is playing in team!

hey no undead ! it's rly surprising!

Brugos_C wrote:
But they are too late for the new WC3l-season or?

Their interim-team FtsA or something had a wc3l spot already, so they're in.

Top 3-4

WE are still my favorite candidate, followed by SK.
FOX prolly wont participate.

MLW wrote:
Top 3-4

Out of the cave and read some news. Haven't you heard about sindrum, the mysterious Orc practice partner of Soccer and Moon? WMF is in next wc3l.

FunPlayer wrote:
MLW wrote:
Top 3-4

Out of the cave and read some news. Haven't you heard about sindrum, the mysterious Orc practice partner of Soccer and Moon? WMF is in next wc3l.

get out of ya basement idiot.

WicKedPeoN wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
MLW wrote:
Top 3-4

Done, sitting in my own apartment on 1st floor right now. What about you? Still handcrafting those fail pictures?

i feel bad for lucifron and remind, hope the retards behind mym wont fuck this up...

FunPlayer wrote:
WicKedPeoN wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
MLW wrote:
Top 3-4

Done, sitting in my own apartment on 1st floor right now. What about you? Still handcrafting those fail pictures?

I think he tried replying to MLW and failed. But we just let it be like it is, it's much funnier that way

Actually I didnt know or read about that, cos I DO have a life next to SK forums, unlike most of you sweethearts *kiss* ;X

ATM its like 10 hrs Job and Ladys for MLW, 3-4 hrs Poker, about 1 hour WC3 at best.. tt

Too bad, too bad : )

SK, WMF, MYM, Mouz, EG and WE...very strong teams, but I think SK is the most probable winner of the season. They have the best 2on2 and Lyn / Check / WhO are very good @ 1on1 ...

pSe_eSp wrote:
SK, WMF, MYM, Mouz, EG and WE...very strong teams, but I think SK is the most probable winner of the season. They have the best 2on2 and Lyn / Check / WhO are very good @ 1on1 ...

I forgot Go) :)

nice

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix