Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Questions for Aca

I've arranged an interview with the new x6 player, Aca. Since interviews are for the entertainment of our readers, i thought i'd ask what you guys want to know from him. If this is a success it will be done with future interviews so try and keep the questions sensible :)

e-spider
e-spider

Zechs wrote:
I've arranged an interview with the new x6 player, Aca. Since interviews are for the entertainment of our readers, i thought i'd ask what you guys want to know from him. If this is a success it will be done with future interviews so try and keep the questions sensible :)

What made him come back?

Zechs wrote:

Did he even try to qualify for WCG this year?

why are you a mediocre random orc and nobody cares about you?

the first time I noticed you, was when you beat XlorD at WCG. Afterwards you were traded as a big talent and had some nice results. But with joining nGize it seemed your shape was gone, what went wrong?

is your sister still hot?

migiel
migiel

TargA_ wrote:
is your sister still hot?
++

+++ Can we get some naked pics?

masaa87 wrote:
the first time I noticed you, was when you beat XlorD at WCG. Afterwards you were traded as a big talent and had some nice results. But with joining nGize it seemed your shape was gone, what went wrong?

He also beat focus in the grp stage,but lost to rotti if memory serves.

Q:Other than your clanmates,who are your training partners?
Do you think FS is trully still a viable option,or are you just sick of the BM and want to be different than the other orcs?

Why do you play an imba race?

Can you and your orc sisters stop playin w3?

d1dx
d1dx

As a Serbian player was it hard to compete with players from other countries ? Also what do you think about the controversy with NightEnD and Blizzard ?

Ask Aca this one.

Who is your baby baby?

Do you believe that the reason for so many new orc players dominating is because they are all more skilled/trained harder than their opponents or because of the race Orc?

Most imbalanced unit for each race?
Most imbalanced map for Orc?

why targa fails at being funny?

jeromederbuckel wrote:

The answer is obvious: He doesn't play Blademaster.

Ask him if his strategies actually work twice vs the same opponent.

FunPlayer wrote:
jeromederbuckel wrote:

i can answer that, no they dont. :) same with p1nke and all the other orcs who plays fs except rotti.

yet he deserves some respect for playing weak fs

mervin wrote:
yet he deserves some respect for playing weak fs

The thing is, he does as well play Blade Master in atleast 50 % of his matches. That deserves no respect whatsoever he's just like any other Orc.

TargA_ wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
jeromederbuckel wrote:

i can answer that, no they dont. :) same with p1nke and all the other orcs who plays fs except rotti.

Tell me what to do vs Farseer tier2 towers as elf. I always had trouble beating that stuff. Even when I didn't get surprised by it.

What do you aim to achieve in the remainder of your WC3 career?

FunPlayer wrote:
TargA_ wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
jeromederbuckel wrote:

Tell me what to do vs Farseer tier2 towers as elf. I always had trouble beating that stuff. Even when I didn't get surprised by it.

dh i think

why do you persist on going FS as opposed to BM?

TargA_ wrote:

dh i think

Duh, I was thinking more about 2nd hero choice, defensive Aows or units etc.

FunPlayer wrote:
TargA_ wrote:

dh i think

BM with quils,berserkers,even troll priests(in other words,a bit more piercing dmg) and an early shop in your base.Against the FS I usually make a couple more archers instead of the usual 1-2 and you should be able to fight the towers off before they go up.A goblin shredder is always nice if available,especially for focusing down the naga if the orc gets it as his second hero.Even if the towers go up,talons make short work of them

If u spend a lot of money on mercs/archers and the orc doesn't tower push you,get a BeM or naga second and push his base at early t2 and it's gg

FunPlayer wrote:
TargA_ wrote:

dh i think

heh, vs players like aca you can make a second aow if you want to, but the easiest way is having good micro and force his fs to stay in his own base so he cant creep. second hero should be naga or bm, if you make more than 1 archer its nice to have naga so you can click on his fs/naga and force him to cancel the towerpush. buuuut i like best to make hunt/archer/dott/dryads mix vs his strategy, and just remember to have heal/invul pots on your dh at all time, cause when the towerrush fails, the orcs will try to click on your hero..

TargA_ wrote:
FunPlayer wrote:
TargA_ wrote:

dh i think

heh, vs players like aca you can make a second aow if you want to, but the easiest way is having good micro and force his fs to stay in his own base so he cant creep. second hero should be naga or bm, if you make more than 1 archer its nice to have naga so you can click on his fs/naga and force him to cancel the towerpush. buuuut i like best to make hunt/archer/dott/dryads mix vs his strategy, and just remember to have heal/invul pots on your dh at all time, cause when the towerrush fails, the orcs will try to click on your hero..

kthx, maybe I will remember it whenever I actually play some ladder again :D

Quick update on proceedings for you...

It was Aca's birthday this week (happy birthday :P) and i'v e had a busy weekend myself so the interview has been delayed. Since i'm off on holiday 2moro (hence the busy weekend) it will be delayed for about two weeks. Still, i'll keep this thread stashed away since there are a few good questions and hopefully some exciting things will happen in the next couple of weeks to keep the interview topical.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix