Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Soccer - Nubby 19:00

Who did you place your bets on? Is Nubby able to get outmicroed by Soccer losing every unit and then start buying tps and base races his opponent to win the game?
Maybe Nubbys desire to win is higher because he is dependent on the prize money because his 200€ payment from EG is not enough whereas Soccer just signed a fat contract with WMF.
Who is your favourite in this exciting match?

Discuss

Come Danamann, you stupid cow.
More excuses, more!!! You can do better then that.

grubby is obviously the favourite but soccers chances aren't that bad

Danamann, I dont know who is Nubby... I think u are talking of Grubby :o

It would be sad to see if nubby win because of race imbalance, luck, base trade, whining for rematch, etc...

Im sitting safe. Got all on Orc

i am just going to sit and watch. flame on!!!!!!
my bet on Soccer because he is in good shape and grubbys play against lyn was pretty sloppy yestrday

Well, last time I said lucifron would win and was proven wrong. Although it was 2-1. Soccer then lost to Lyn 2-0 and he will lose to the King of Orcs. Grubby has replays, he has time, and more important: the experience on lan to win this.

Hardcore Skill (wave dodge?) vs Hardcore Orc Abuse

Normally I would tend to the Imba race, but Soccer is Moons student, so anything can happen if Andro Force should be with him today.

PS: Tyson is a son of Ownitsch, he left the best Group of the world, and starts lickin Nubbys butt, the fuckin retard.

Boo friggi dee hoo?

" SocceR is Moon student "

man, stop drink plz

MLW wrote:
PS: Tyson is a son of Ownitsch, he left the best Group of the world, and starts lickin Nubbys butt, the fuckin retard.

Sry I'm just being realistic. Soccer lost 0-2. I wished is was the other way around and we had a new nelf star player but he's not there yet.

MLW doesn't know the words "realistic" or "real life". :)

He lives in his own world of hatred. Poor MLW. :(

looks like minimoons offline performances are as bad as the performances of the original...

Jubei wrote:
looks like minimoons offline performances are as bad as the performances of the original...

Yea 3rd place behind Orc and Orc is really a BAD performance ;(
Nice try Noobei, but in fact Soccer was the best Non Orc at this tour and no one expected him to win!

Btw Moon will qualify and win Wcg, and u will crawl back to ur Orc cave for some months.

sky will win WCG in an epic final against moon this year!

Jubei wrote:

2009 has been year of the Orcs so far. Lyn deserves the title the most. More than Moon or Sky. Because he is Korean, because he can be considered worlds best player for over a year now and because he gets not half the attention a whiner like Grubby gets (for doing nothing except the whining thing and winning orc mirrors every now and then).

Lyn vs Moon WCG final.. throwing Grubby's auto (NL) qualification in his face.

Lyn is best player in the world atm, Nubby will always remain Number 2 Orc.
Lyn, Moon and Sky will be the candidates for WCG not Orc Queen.

MLW wrote:
Lyn is best player in the world atm, Nubby will always remain Number 2 Orc.

Haahhahaahahahahahahahah...Right...

Thaison_Gay wrote:
Jubei wrote:

2009 has been year of the Orcs so far. Lyn deserves the title the most. More than Moon or Sky. Because he is Korean, because he can be considered worlds best player for over a year now and because he gets not half the attention a whiner like Grubby gets (for doing nothing except the whining thing and winning orc mirrors every now and then).

Why,exactly,does Lyn deserve it more than Moon?Nobody,I repeat,nobody deserves this title more than Moon.

And we'll just see what happens at WCG....

danamann wrote:
Who did you place your bets on? Is Nubby able to get outmicroed by Soccer losing every unit and then start buying tps and base races his opponent to win the game?
Maybe Nubbys desire to win is higher because he is dependent on the prize money because his 200€ payment from EG is not enough whereas Soccer just signed a fat contract with WMF.
Who is your favourite in this exciting match?

Discuss

Actually,as a NE player,I can tell you that talons are far more expandable than any orc unit.

MLW wrote:

Moon will be the candidate of first round loss. ;)

hawkii wrote:
MLW wrote:

U will be the candidate for dying with 60 years, as a virgin.

MLW wrote:
hawkii wrote:
MLW wrote:

U will be the candidate for dying with 60 years, as a virgin.

I don't know any person that uses the word "virgin" more often than you. Why is that? You wanna tell us about your life? Go on!

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix