Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Internubby wins King of the Game

He was lucky it was online and that he had cassandra watching his opponent on wtv and he had much much better ping lyn is so mannered he never complains about delay and Grubby is a whiny bitch.

 

Powered by 1.23

 

nice for him, a tourwin doesnt matter too much in 1.23 though, but yeah its his first one Offline, so be happy for that.

 

"Internubby wins King of the Game"

I though it was OFFline :))))))) Grubby was better, so stfu about him lalalalala

 

Thaison_Gay wrote:
Powered by 1.23


That means fly and lyn were also powered by 1.23?
Not saying that orc isnt imbalanced, but saying something like that when his last 2 games were mirror matches is just retarded : )

 

Grubby was always good in Mirror, and no one says he isnt among the best players.
Still the game is broken and Orc can only be beaten by a Human player delivering his A-Game, that is why a tourwin isnt that special atm.

 

haha i almost sympathize with these grubbys haters xD,hard days for them.
Grubby is best player atm so far,and that is FACT!

 

MLW wrote:
Grubby was always good in Mirror, and no one says he isnt among the best players.
Still the game is broken and Orc can only be beaten by a Human player delivering his A-Game, that is why a tourwin isnt that special atm.


6 Players, 4 Orcs, 1 NE, 1 UD(Hasuobs) and Moon played sooooo bad. No wonder an Orc wins..

 

pSe_eSp wrote:
"Internubby wins King of the Game"

I though it was OFFline :))))))) Grubby was better, so stfu about him lalalalala

he is making fun of MLW you stupid orc.

 

Schnuggles wrote:
A tournament with Orcs. No wonder an Orc wins..


fixed.

Dumb orc.

 


he is making fun of MLW you stupid orc.


?

 

pSe_eSp wrote:

he is making fun of MLW you stupid orc.


?

think! THINK ORC!

 

no image
McONROP
Schnuggles wrote:
MLW wrote:
Grubby was always good in Mirror, and no one says he isnt among the best players.
Still the game is broken and Orc can only be beaten by a Human player delivering his A-Game, that is why a tourwin isnt that special atm.


6 Players, 4 Orcs, 1 NE, 1 UD(Hasuobs) and Moon played sooooo bad. No wonder an Orc wins..


guess why 4 orcs were invited...

 

no image
pSe_eSp
vytska I dont understand ur comment ;p

 

FunPlayer
FunPlayer
pSe_eSp wrote:
vytska I dont understand ur comment ;p


Naturally, you're Orc and thus dumb.

 

Spirit_MLW
Spirit_MLW
pSe_eSp wrote:
vytska I dont understand ur comment ;p


Dont worry, greenskin.

 

no image
pSe_eSp
FunPlayer wrote:
pSe_eSp wrote:
vytska I dont understand ur comment ;p


Naturally, you're Orc and thus dumb.


looooooooool what a crap xD , I´m night elf player always, but I like Grubby as player so much, SocceR and Moon too

FAIL


 

no image
pSe_eSp
MLW wrote:
pSe_eSp wrote:
vytska I dont understand ur comment ;p


Dont worry, greenskin.


Dont worry, ur lovely InterNubby won

 

hawkii
hawkii
pSe_eSp wrote:

he is making fun of MLW you stupid orc.

Everyone is making fun of him. He is the perfect victim. ;)

 

Spirit_MLW
Spirit_MLW
hawkii wrote:
pSe_eSp wrote:

he is making fun of MLW you stupid orc.

Everyone is making fun of him. He is the perfect victim. ;)


Hmm...a 28 year virgin, living by his mother, thats what I call VICTIM :D

 

hawkii
hawkii
If you would describe yourself that way, ok. Tell me more!

 

Spirit_MLW
Spirit_MLW
hawkii wrote:
If you would describe yourself that way, ok. Tell me more!


Rofl, weakling. You r the nerd checking 24 hrs for MLW and Sammy/Disco Stew accounts on Readmore.de, and if suspecting anyone, you write Alf a message to instantly ban those accounts. I honestly didnt found a more pathetic no-lifer at the Internet, no matter where I looked. Every 2nd post on you is a Moon flame, it seems you still got nightmares from his 300k+ in prize money in 2004-2008, and Grubby still is nothing compared to that.

 

no image
pSe_eSp
"Hmm...a 28 year virgin, living by his mother, thats what I call VICTIM :D"

oooh ... but I´m 22 years old :( but ok, definitelly I dont waste more time with a shame guy as you, gl with ur nice comments and hf in ur real live, if u have this ;)

 

Spirit_MLW
Spirit_MLW
pSe_eSp wrote:
"Hmm...a 28 year virgin, living by his mother, thats what I call VICTIM :D"

oooh ... but I´m 22 years old :( but ok, definitelly I dont waste more time with a shame guy as you, gl with ur nice comments and hf in ur real live, if u have this ;)


Check hawkis profile, slow boy.

 

no image
pSe_eSp
MLW wrote:
pSe_eSp wrote:
"Hmm...a 28 year virgin, living by his mother, thats what I call VICTIM :D"

oooh ... but I´m 22 years old :( but ok, definitelly I dont waste more time with a shame guy as you, gl with ur nice comments and hf in ur real live, if u have this ;)


Check hawkis profile, slow boy.


man, I didnt put my real date in my profile xD ....I´m 22 years old, but gl if u think I have 28 ;x

 

hawkii
hawkii
Show me your anger and create some new accounts. You got really sloppy. Only 10 new accounts this month. :( I'm so bored as you can guess.

 

FunPlayer
FunPlayer
pSe_eSp wrote:
MLW wrote:
pSe_eSp wrote:
"Hmm...a 28 year virgin, living by his mother, thats what I call VICTIM :D"

oooh ... but I´m 22 years old :( but ok, definitelly I dont waste more time with a shame guy as you, gl with ur nice comments and hf in ur real live, if u have this ;)


Check hawkis profile, slow boy.


man, I didnt put my real date in my profile xD ....I´m 22 years old, but gl if u think I have 28 ;x


hawkii is some hardcore nerd, but you are just... "slow". Reading really helps you know.

 

Spirit_MLW
Spirit_MLW
Damn, Orc players really dont pass any IQ test.
The first cant read properly and the other one got Paranoia.
SK Forums have become a mess.

 

hawkii
hawkii
I play HU. :)

 

no image
pSe_eSp
Funplayer and MLW, the two more funny guys of this site saying us " orc players " bcz we say "well played grubby" etc HAHA. Funplayer, I´m slow for u, but I want know what are u saying me "I´m orc because I like Grubby (and I´m orc fanboy). Ainsss, u must have any idea about people before talking...cu :D

 

FunPlayer
FunPlayer
pSe_eSp wrote:
Funplayer and MLW, the two more funny guys of this site saying us " orc players " bcz we say "well played grubby" etc HAHA. Funplayer, I´m slow for u, but I want know what are u saying me "I´m orc because I like Grubby (and I´m orc fanboy). Ainsss, u must have any idea about people before talking...cu :D


"man, I didnt put my real date in my profile xD ....I´m 22 years old, but gl if u think I have 28 ;x"

yeah, genius.

 

no image
Omega700
MLW wrote:
Damn, Orc players really dont pass any IQ test.
The first cant read properly and the other one got Paranoia.
SK Forums have become a mess.


don't worry mlw

the king omega is back on the forums

maybe not got no fucking clue why i'm doing my first post since years

 

no image
hypnosed
I am back too !!
eat the shit noob Night elves :X

 

Spirit_MLW
Spirit_MLW
LOL hilarious. Though at least the latter Orcs are oldskool. : )

 

no image
fdndasofndsa
hypnosed wrote:
I am back too !!
eat the shit noob Night elves :X


 

no image
fdndasofndsa
hypnosed wrote:
I am back too !!
eat the shit noob Night elves :X

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=carepolice

 

no image
hypnosed

 

Sasuke-twR
Sasuke-twR
Sk forums gaining shape once more )))

 

no image
Omega700
hypnosed wrote:
I am back too !!
eat the shit noob Night elves :X


whaddup yoofa brother

 


« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix