Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Discussion ORC vs UD

I just asked myself why the hell undeads never cried about mu vs orc. I know they do but why always people talk about nelf vs orc although orc vs ud is by faaaar the most imbalanced mu in professional wc3. Top 3 Orc player simply don't lose against undead. It's a freewin, they have like 70% (or more) win ratio against Top undead player. IF you look top 30 u find some orcs like Manuel. "G." S. who lose to players like Nightend once in a while.
So maybe some SK Forum eldest can analyze why Undeads never cry.
If this thread fails it's because orcs want to hide the truth.

What can you say?

BM > a whole entire army.

Okay, here come something besides trolling

In Wc3, there is no strategy that is uncounterable.Everything, nevertheless how imbalanced/overpowered can be beaten.But the thing is, how?.BM can be countered but this comes at the price of excellent playing and making no mistakes.While for orcs, to use the power of BM, they have just to create him at the altar, buy circlets and collect claws, focus and here we got Superman.

This is where the imbalance is.Orcs dont have to put much effort while Undeads have to blast their assess out of micro

hostilepulse wrote:

In Wc3, there is no strategy that is uncounterable.Everything, nevertheless how imbalanced/overpowered can be beaten.But the thing is, how?.BM can be countered but this comes at the price of excellent playing and making no mistakes.While for orcs, to use the power of BM, they have just to create him at the altar, buy circlets and collect claws, focus and here we got Superman.

This is where the imbalance is.Orcs dont have to put much effort while Undeads have to blast their assess out of micro

Trust me, if the ud had a bm them self they would probably own orc easily, so stop trying to make urself sound all good.

make boots cost 350g and make items like circlet of nobility cost 250g, and not drop-able items on weak creeps, then the match-up is fair imo :)

If smb understood anything from ur post,I would kill myself

PhurreLL wrote:
hostilepulse wrote:

Trust me, if the ud had a bm them self they would probably own orc easily, so stop trying to make urself sound all good.

PhurreLL you retard that is exactly what hosti said,just in other phrase...and I agree with him.In compare to other heroes,strategies etc BM requiers less inteligence,skill and micro tobe succesfully controled.This is,indeed,true imbalance.

Madfrog quit in 1.16 because of Orc imbalance vs Ud, and that was before Blademaster became widely popular.

Thaison_Gay wrote:
I just asked myself why the hell undeads never cried about mu vs orc. I know they do but why always people talk about nelf vs orc although orc vs ud is by faaaar the most imbalanced mu in professional wc3. Top 3 Orc player simply don't lose against undead. It's a freewin, they have like 70% (or more) win ratio against Top undead player. IF you look top 30 u find some orcs like Manuel. "G." S. who lose to players like Nightend once in a while.
So maybe some SK Forum eldest can analyze why Undeads never cry.
If this thread fails it's because orcs want to hide the truth.

Everybody knows its imbalanced its just, how the heck do you fix it without ruining other matchups? Well blademaster should be nerfed dramatically to begin with but besides that... i dunno. This matchup has been screwed up since the beginning of time.

be more innovative before bitching about imba. Was Zacard bitching when he became the first UD killer with his TCcreeping+raider strat?, did Sky whine when he invented the AM+BM combo when humans did nothing but whine about orc harass? Was Zacard bitching when he became the first progamer to use BM in tournies toi switch the entire trend of orc strategies while Farseer users like Grubby bitch about NE imbalance?

Zacard almost won a tournament.. and yes I agree there is no imbalance because I too play the race Orc.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix