NightEnD [2:1] Grubby
NightEnD [2:0] Rotterdam

What do you think guys about NightEnD's prestation? :D

It's a fluke

snode wrote:
It's a fluke

why I dont even have to check ur profile to see that u are dutch

LittleD wrote:
I grabbed interest of this guy at the first game I saw him play. Very talanted player, and an absolutly amazing fiend micro. Im taking my oppertunity to open my own little "NightEnd fanclub" right here because this guy really looks promising for the future. For the scourge !

How new is he anyway? I remember another pretty good Undead named Nightend from early TFT.

But maybe he's somebody else, I also thought for quite a while that fire_de is the same fire that played for Team Ger during RoC.

He is not new. He used to play for the former nGize team now known as Raptor Gaming. That was till Lloth gave him and Satiini the kick. Ever since non of them have been able to find a proper home.

Ye, you cant say NightEnd is a new guy.He's been around the scene for quite some time now

I hope he can keep that good play

Yep ppl, you're right. He's not even close to a new player. He used to be pretty good back in 2005 or so, then he went inactive for sometime and he's been playing actively since 2006. Anyway, that doesn't change the fact that he's getting rly good and play on top-level right now.

FunPlayer wrote:
LittleD wrote:
I grabbed interest of this guy at the first game I saw him play. Very talanted player, and an absolutly amazing fiend micro. Im taking my oppertunity to open my own little "NightEnd fanclub" right here because this guy really looks promising for the future. For the scourge !

How new is he anyway? I remember another pretty good Undead named Nightend from early TFT.

But maybe he's somebody else, I also thought for quite a while that fire_de is the same fire that played for Team Ger during RoC.

I still think that's same guy :)

lol

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix