Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
SK.MichaeL sux!

how pity that sk loosing every single match, and MichaeL really sux! look at his last 26 matches! 19 lost and just 7 won against grubby, thorzain, cash, terror, ghost, check, tresh! is he really good enough to play in SK? i wish miou plays instead of this mr talented

 

even violet is better than him!

 

one victory over grubby doesnt mean he is good

 

His "last matches" go back to early 2008...

Come on now, flaming Michael is totally unjustified. This is the new wc3l we're talking about, there are no more freekills running around, look at his opponents...
If anything you should blame the management for hiring him. Which wasn't really a planned move to begin with.

 

i think its Michael first time in the wc3l.

 

chrisuong18 wrote:
i think its Michael first time in the wc3l.

honestly i hate to flame some young player i think they must be given chance, but for god sake this is sk its not place that some rookies gain xp! i agree i dont kno what were sk wc3 manager thinking by hiring him!

 

wrong reply
FunPlayer wrote:
His "last matches" go back to early 2008...
Come on now, flaming Michael is totally unjustified. This is the new wc3l we're talking about, there are no more freekills running around, look at his opponents...
If anything you should blame the management for hiring him. Which wasn't really a planned move to begin with.

honestly i hate to flame some young player i think they must be given chance, but for god sake this is sk its not place that some rookies gain xp! i agree i dont kno what were sk wc3 manager thinking by hiring him!

 

how can u say he sucks when he could probably beat u hands down? ;x

 

well in my opinion he improved a lot during the last weeks.. and he has style. Like owning nicker with bloodmage first was priceless or today he played mass hawks vs shy (alltough it ended in mass tanks).
He still does some micro mistakes.. but I believe he will improve further and next season he will be one of the Korean Topplayers.
Also the 2on2 win today vs Focus and Shy gives me confidence :)

 

masaa87 wrote:
well in my opinion he improved a lot during the last weeks.. and he has style. Like owning nicker with bloodmage first was priceless or today he played mass hawks vs shy (alltough it ended in mass tanks).
He still does some micro mistakes.. but I believe he will improve further and next season he will be one of the Korean Topplayers.
Also the 2on2 win today vs Focus and Shy gives me confidence :)

hope so, sk is 7th in wc3l, i think its worth result ever sk had

 

actually hes quite a decent player imo and definitely much better than miou

 

masaa87 wrote:
well in my opinion he improved a lot during the last weeks.. and he has style. Like owning nicker with bloodmage first was priceless or today he played mass hawks vs shy (alltough it ended in mass tanks).
He still does some micro mistakes.. but I believe he will improve further and next season he will be one of the Korean Topplayers.
Also the 2on2 win today vs Focus and Shy gives me confidence :)


agree. his results in his debut season may not be as satisfying as many expect, but he is getting there. in most cases, he lost 1-2 which is quite unfortunate. 1-2 yaws who was on fire that day, 1-2 grubby, 1-2 happy and 1-2 shy. same as lyn, i believe he will impress one day.

i am not really an in-game expert, but one thing i notice from a lot of his games is that he is able to expand at the start, but couldn't decide what tactic to use. he builds a sanctum, make several sorcs and then switch to build aviary, make several hawks, and then switch to build workshop, and make several tanks. how is that possible to win like that ?.?

 

Yes , i think he havent the skill to be in Sk i prefer reign or Hot also was avaible in that days...many players were avaible then better than MIchael

 

Hiring him is a mistake when u want to win the wc3l. If not and their aim always was to finish ranked 6-10 its alright. In fact humans have a hard time in the pro scene(those who aren't sky). The mu against orc is a lot more difficult than a year before. And undeads give them a hard time as well with perfectly timed destroyer pushes and all that shit. So the conclusion can only be that SK sees no future for wc3 and did a huge cut back and also this might be their last wc3l season ( sc2 release date *?*). The next step will be removing michael and only have Lyn as a superstar for int. tournaments and miou for the german eps scene ( I guess that doesn't cost a lot ).

 

michael isnt a top talent, but he trains hard, i dont think SK has the money to pay another 'top player' like lyn..

 

just wait.. im sure he wil start winning very soon..

 

Symphony-rLz wrote:
just wait.. im sure he wil start winning very soon..

yeah sure:P!!

 

I must inform you all that SK really cares about WC3L! True words.I mean , for 6 months you can maximally earn 10K and you can never suppose that Lyn can win that amount of money from a single tournament that lasts 2 days

 

I must inform you that SK really earns a lot from Lyn's solo tour victories! They don'tearn price money, it's more like the advertising smartass. So yes, SK SHOULD care about WC3L!

 

Sythnob wrote:
Symphony-rLz wrote:
just wait.. im sure he wil start winning very soon..

yeah sure:P!!


it's what i hope : (

 

danamann wrote:
I must inform you that SK really earns a lot from Lyn's solo tour victories! They don'tearn price money, it's more like the advertising smartass. So yes, SK SHOULD care about WC3L!


And I must inform you that u are a complete dumbass since the team wins a % of the prizemoney.Secondly, by winning LAN tours Lyn advertises not only SK but the sponsors as well

 

hostilepulse wrote:
danamann wrote:
I must inform you that SK really earns a lot from Lyn's solo tour victories! They don'tearn price money, it's more like the advertising smartass. So yes, SK SHOULD care about WC3L!


And I must inform you that u are a complete dumbass since the team wins a % of the prizemoney.Secondly, by winning LAN tours Lyn advertises not only SK but the sponsors as well


And I must inform you that it's probably millions of dollars which SK earns with Lyn's prizemoney!!! After winning team leagues, people say SK won, not Lyn --> prestige for the clan --> more merchandising, more visits on the homepage? (where, btw, are also sponsor advertisments)
get a brain pls kthxbye

 

danamann wrote:
hostilepulse wrote:
danamann wrote:
I must inform you that SK really earns a lot from Lyn's solo tour victories! They don'tearn price money, it's more like the advertising smartass. So yes, SK SHOULD care about WC3L!


And I must inform you that u are a complete dumbass since the team wins a % of the prizemoney.Secondly, by winning LAN tours Lyn advertises not only SK but the sponsors as well


And I must inform you that it's probably millions of dollars which SK earns with Lyn's prizemoney!!! After winning team leagues, people say SK won, not Lyn --> prestige for the clan --> more merchandising, more visits on the homepage? (where, btw, are also sponsor advertisments)
get a brain pls kthxbye


You must be a complete idiot to think that WC3L has even the 1/2 of the audience of WCG

w/e , some stupid german kid

 

hostilepulse wrote:
You must be a complete idiot to think that WC3L has even the 1/2 of the audience of WCG
w/e , some stupid german kid

what a comment!! its like Barcelona boss says world cup is so important so we dont want to win the league!

 

u dumbass , team clubs dont play Word cup omg

 

hostilepulse wrote:
u dumbass , team clubs dont play Word cup omg

omg you dont even know what you are saying! thats my point wcg and wc3l are two different things.

 

micheal 2 Sky 1 , guess ur wrong :]

 

underatker wrote:
micheal 2 Sky 1 , guess ur wrong :]

maybe, he improved his skills i wish luck for him

 

Ye, because that so makes up for all the other games he has lost, especially to lower level players than Sky.

 

1-2 TeD
2-1 Sky
shows what he is able too, even if sky had a bad day, one map with hum vs ud TeD shows enough :)

 

stop flame, if u r better go play for sk, ima laugh my ass off when i see u saying gg before leave 100 times a day hh!

 

Genozstriker wrote:
Ye, because that so makes up for all the other games he has lost, especially to lower level players than Sky.


so you rekon if a player sucked he could 2-1 sky ?

 

he is atleast better than miou ROFL!!!!! :D and TargA

 

PhurreLL wrote:
and TargA

sure!!!!

 

Shiraku wrote:
because he doesnt get payed from one of the biggest e sport organisation to play good.

thats funny, cause i dont think anyone start with getting paid. u must be a fool to say something stupid.
u really think ronaldinho got paid before he even started? rofl. dumb cunt

 

migiel
migiel

online
Sythnob wrote:
PhurreLL wrote:
and TargA

sure!!!!
BS
Targa >oll

 

fanboy detected.

 


Honestly... Michael was sadly one of SK biggest hiring's... I saw him playing against Sky. Well he won but his games were so terrible... his very unable to multitask. I saw him letting units stand around the map, making so much timing mistakes and even micro mistakes... But at least Sky doesnt seem to take him seriously and let him win.

Michael is of course a decent player, but there are a lot of better players and even miou is on his level and should get a chance to play WC3L.

 

u wrong, at game3 michael had one of the best early game i ever seen and sky couldnt do anything to his high level heroes...that game shows how talented michael is, if u see that game and look michael's moves in my opinion its the best that i saw in a mirror hu match (im taking about early game, late game is more hard to predict what the oponent is going to do so it means it need more luck).

 

Maybe or Maybe not....i dont think SK would have picked him up if they didnt see the potential in him.

It's easy to blame people and harder to blame yourself ;D

ciao!

 


« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix