Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Interview with Heman

e-spider
e-spider

Hey, over at readmore.eu Trimble made an interview with SK.Heman: http://www.readmore.eu/index.php?cont=news&id=4799

Really nice read; he's been working out a lot as you can see at the picture!

"Doubtful. I’m getting older. I got shit to take care of. It’s not like I’m 17 being able to spend 8 hours a day marathon playing a fucking game in-between jerk off sessions."

Sure he's like 25, still studying and spending 8 hours a day working out because he's an unauthentic person, fool.

(still i have a lot respect for his wc3 achievements)

Heman is 23 , not 25.Secondly , pimping out girls > nerding a computer game

Trimble and Heman, i love both. i remember heman when he was playing in iran!

It's too bad HeMaN left, he was a strong Human player. It's strange seeing him now, he must have gained 80 pounds.

"pimping out girls > nerding a computer game"

First of all you sound like an idiot saying 'pimping', especially considering that you're probably white. Secondly, the two are not mutually exclusive, it's like saying "Playing WC3 > Being raped". 'Nerding' and 'pimping' are meaningless terms which just sound silly. And you're on a WC3 forum, so aren't you 'nerding'?

i mean, its funny how he's saying he's so overbooked while he must be spending most of his free time working out.i can respect that but then don't say "i got shit to care of "

what a retard

HeMaN is legendary! I loved his gamestyle

stayout wrote:
i mean, its funny how he's saying he's so overbooked while he must be spending most of his free time working out.i can respect that but then don't say "i got shit to care of "

You assume he spends all of his time working out.. I don't think you remember the part when he said he was studying sociology at some school, i'm sure he has plenty of work from that.

yes , he said he doesnt know what is he even studying.He said he goes there to check out the hot girls

and you believe that?

Humor ?

JAMROCK wrote:
and you believe that?

why not ? I know many ppl who do that

e-spider
e-spider

hostilepulse wrote:
JAMROCK wrote:
and you believe that?

why not ? I know many ppl who do that

And i know many ppl who don't do that! ;)

He'sa funny guy and all, but it seems like he desperately tries to appear non-nerdy while he has no clue what to do in life.

FunPlayer wrote:
He'sa funny guy and all, but it seems like he desperately tries to appear non-nerdy while he has no clue what to do in life.

You know, I was kinda thinking the same thing...

damn he's buff as fuck, he used to be so skinny

FunPlayer wrote:

Thinking the same thing too

Heman is a douchebag. I respect him for the great player he once was, but I don't see his deal trying to appear so cool, when it only makes him look like a fucking moron.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix