losemann/sk.reis

Ranking
#1 Remind/ Soju- best original 2v2 guys
#2 Grubby/ ToD
#3 Axslav/ Strifecro

zerter/zubie

? Happy/Grubby is far from being a convincing 2v2 team

right now Shy/FoCus is the best duo

how the fuck u can put Axslav/ Strifecro in top, they havent won anything strong in 2x2. Grubby & Happy isnt good 2x2 too.

Best 2x2 ever was, grubb + tod, who + check, soju + remind

Current best 2x2 could be, luci + check, ted + like, shy + focus

@ cr3at1ve - they beat grubby/happy a month or 2 back in the F4G 2v2 tour thing 2-1

couldnt find edit button...

but they also beat remind/soju and other decent 2v2 teams in last season's WC3L.

Sky/Infi
Shy/FoCuS

1. ToD & Grubby
2. Creo & Grubby
3. SoJu & Remind
4. Susiria & Lucifer
5. Axslav & Strifecro

You're absolutely insane to put Axslav and StrifeCro first. They are newbs who are not anywhere near the top.

ReMinD/Soju

Inso/HoT
Sky/Infi

Oldschool:

ShowTime + RendeyQ
FarSeer + Check (orc111+orc112)
Axslav + Strifecro
Grubby+ToD
Delicato+Sjow
Remind+Soju

Current Best

Remind+Soju
Shy+FoCuS

Axslav made a really nice 2on2 audio commentary on wcreplays recently.

lol, and what about Grubby/Moon ? >.<

they played awsome.

Lucifer & Moon :P

shy/focus
axslav/strifecro
remind/soju

Lucifer and Moon no doubt

1.lucifer/moon
2.grubby/tod
3.remind/soju

LUCIFER/MOON all

Grubby(orc)/Tod(hu) > all

LUCIFER/MOON NEVER

Grubby(rdm)/Creo(nelf) > all

Grubby(orc)/Tod(hu) > all

aT: Razz Sabre or ToD Shore
IN: TillerMaN Maynard
Crazy: Jim Assassin
good ol' times ;)

"Axslav made a really nice 2on2 audio commentary on wcreplays recently."

It's garbage. He criticizes Grubby for ridiculous reasons and provides nothing.

allen
allen

madfrog & survivor ofc=)

Grubby tod

well back in the days, Moon & Lucifer were the best 2on2 ever.. the only team that owned grubby/tod more often then not. SoJu & ReMinD were nice too.
Currently I think LucifroN & Check are strong, Focus & Shy are strong since years. Grubby & Happy didnt convince me yet. Axslav & Strifecro have the bonus, that they are the only team beeing built on not top players which can beat any team!

soju+remind
grubby+tod

now:
focus+shy

masaa87 wrote:
well back in the days, Moon & Lucifer were the best 2on2 ever.. the only team that owned grubby/tod more often then not. SoJu & ReMinD were nice too.
Currently I think LucifroN & Check are strong, Focus & Shy are strong since years. Grubby & Happy didnt convince me yet. Axslav & Strifecro have the bonus, that they are the only team beeing built on not top players which can beat any team!

stop lying, they are far away from having positive stats vs grubby/tod.

LiilD.C & KnOfF!

JAMROCK wrote:
masaa87 wrote:

stop lying, they are far away from having positive stats vs grubby/tod.

Proof? Cuz of what I remmember They owned Grubby/Tod pretty much.

actually they had a small phase where they have been better, it won them one wc3l and this intercontinetal something, but before and after that timeframe they lost almost everytime.

The most amazing 2v2 team ever was Grubby/Moon,no quesiton about it.Arguably the 2 biggest names in wc3 with a flawless performance in WC3L last season.

Grubby/Creo in the times of 4K with grubby going random was more than a great team.
Grubby/Tod is my personal fav though.I love the hu/orc combo,they were practicly invincible for quite long.

ATM Shy/Focus or Soju/Remind are the 2 best teams.Their game is pretty constant,both playing well on a regular basis.

BTW if any1 knows where I could find grubby/tod 2v2 replays or has any of their own,plz write to me at boca_laf@hotmail.com

As for Sky/Infi-their style in 2v2 is pure rubbish.I am a big fan of both in 1v1,and as such a huge fan,I'd kindly ask of them never to play 2v2 together again!

Shy/FoCus

Me / Targa > all

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix