Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Replay Downloader 0.6

Hi guys,
Once again, a new version :-) I created a new thread, because I can't change the name of the former one and there's one huge improvement!

New features
=================
Notification function: You can now declare keywords, if a new replay is indexed and matches one of those keywords, you'll get a mail.
Popup - menu: A right - click shows now a menu letting you copy the direct link to the replay on replays.net / direct download link on my server.
Map colouring: If a map is displayed red, it means that you don't have it yet.
Window size: If you change the window size, it will be the same the next time you open Replay Downloader!
Map not found: If there's no map for a replay, it clearly shows now for which replay
Download progress bar: This is self explaining I guess

As usual:
Project site: http://replaydownloader.danielsuter.net/
Direct download: http://replaydownloader.danielsuter.net/download.php?download=replaydownloader

Some statistics
=================
More than 2000 replays are indexed currently
The last version had over 600 downloads
There are over 16'000 downloads of replays
Top 3 replays are:
[PGL]Mouz.Fly vs WE.Pepsi.Sky #5
[PGL]Mouz.Fly vs WE.Pepsi.Sky #3
[PGL]Mouz.Fly vs WE.Pepsi.Sky #2

Notifier function - Help
=================
1. Enter your email address
2. Click request key
3. Get the key from the email (keep the email address!) and enter it
4. Define keywords (e.g. tod moon reign sky)
5. Click change keywords

If you want to change in the future, you don't need to request a key, just enter your email and your key and finally the keywords! This function is experimental, hope it works!

thanks man , this program is the best thing that happens to wc3 this year...

Sanix ftw!

Hey mates,
I've just released a small update. Hope you enjoy it!

New features
=================
You can now launch downloaded replay directly from Replay Downloader, if you open the context-menu
and press the launch item.
You can now specifiy where the replays are downloaded into (standard is the replay directory).

I noticed, that some people may not have realised, that there's a context-menu. Just right-click on any replay
to have some specific functions such as:
- Get direct replay link
- Open replay-information in replays.net
- Get a direct-download url (if you want to share a replay)
- Show winner (also double click on the name)

As usual:
Project site: http://replaydownloader.danielsuter.net/
Direct download: http://replaydownloader.danielsuter.net/download.php?download=replaydownloader

If you have got any questions or feedback/suggestions just post in this thread or send me a pm.
I noticed the usage is decreasing, are there any reasons for it? Please let me know!

best wc3 program man! since i use it i watch a lot more replays! keep up the good work

downloaded it now. Seems like good prog.

Well sometimes i watch a replay from sk site because they are up earlier than at your programme.

great+thx

i`m using it alot.

does it work propperly on Vista?
If I just click once in the "[ESWC]player 1 vs player 2"-window after having rightclicked somewhere else in the prog it displays winner. Also if I doubleclick the "[ESWC]player 1 vs player 2"-window it displays winner... And when I tick the "download" and go rightclick --> launch replay it says I must download the replay first -_-

no editbutton is sux. I figured out the download replay part, but the show winner thingy is still annoying, I wanna keep the winner exciting, but it pops up all the time

Sanix, you should get an award or something cus this is some good stuff. :)

SynxIsBack wrote:
no editbutton is sux. I figured out the download replay part, but the show winner thingy is still annoying, I wanna keep the winner exciting, but it pops up all the time

Well, if you double click on a replay's name, the winner will pop-up. So avoid this and you won't have any problems. Now with the context-menu, I could actually remove this feature.

SynxIsBack wrote:
does it work propperly on Vista?
If I just click once in the "[ESWC]player 1 vs player 2"-window after having rightclicked somewhere else in the prog it displays winner. Also if I doubleclick the "[ESWC]player 1 vs player 2"-window it displays winner... And when I tick the "download" and go rightclick --> launch replay it says I must download the replay first -_-

To be honest, I haven't tested it on Vista but since it's Java, it should run everywhere. I'm gonna remove the winner thing, I reckon.
To download a replay: Tick the replay as you did AND click on the download replay button. Afterwards you can launch it as you wanted.

Ok I used the prog for a bit now.
I have a couple of suggestions:
when right click --> launch replay the prog should DL the replay if I haven't done it allready.
Also doubleclicking a replay should be the right click --> launch replay function.
The "show winner" thingy should _NOT_ pop up. This (for me at least) ruins the whole replay.

Otherwise a good job from u making a great prog. gj

just uploaded a small bugfix. Somehow Chinese characters cause troubles and turned out to be questions marks in the database, which in turn made it impossible to save replays under windows.

Thx man best program for years!

Not updating new reps

not working

sexytowers wrote:
not working

was on holidays, is working again now

It is awesome program! But only 3 things i dun like is that putting another ".w3g" in a replay file and u should put option in a advanced filter to show all for selected race (like e.g. all Orc replays) and option select all and deselect all would be beneficial too :)
I'm not that priggish, m i ? xDD

useful_idiot wrote:
It is awesome program! But only 3 things i dun like is that putting another ".w3g" in a replay file and u should put option in a advanced filter to show all for selected race (like e.g. all Orc replays) and option select all and deselect all would be beneficial too :)
I'm not that priggish, m i ? xDD

1. That's obviously a bug I created in the last version, will fix this as soon as I have time (right now I have none)
2. You can enter "orc" in the simple search and you will only find orc replays
3. I won't do this because people will download many replays, which they can't even watch

Thanks for your feedback :-)

2. Oh i didn't know u can type Orc to see Orc replays. Thx ^^
3. Ah i see, u r right. Then usage with shift would be nice. U know, clicking on the 1st replay and holding shift, clicking the mouse to a new point to select the range of replays in between.

can u please remove the "doubbleclick = show winner" function? :( I keep doing this unintentionally

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix