Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Lyn vs Soccer on MV ;o

Did anyone see their game today on MV? (downloaded through replayviewer so can't link, sorry). Such an epic game, one of the best i've seen for a few weeks. Some really great moves by both players, especially near the end when Lyn picked up his low hp raider (which was holding a surround on the DH) in a zeppelin, but managed to move his BM into place and keep the surround, killing the DH. There are a lot more nice moves with zeppelins and all kinds of nice micro moments.

If you haven't seen it i highly recommended.

:/ Make an article about it. "Golden play" Lyn vs. Soccer MV. Ye the game was pretty kick ass I agree on that :)

saw it yesterday,it was epic ~~~

a great game from both with some pretty sick moves near soccer's expo and the neutral goblin shop with zeppelin

but blademaster was a bit ridiculous

yeah near the end on the left goblin shop was epic when Soccer bought a Zeppelin and staffed it home, and the ensnare which Lyn throw was flying all over the map ;D

e-spider
e-spider

yeah nice game, a zeppelin in a gosus hand almost everytime guarantees some nice moves!

a Blademaster in some noob's hands almost everytime guarantees some nice and easy wins!

Despite the overpowered blademaster the game was pretty cool :)

lyn;p

When lyn was fighting 50/50 against like 70/80 of soccer i really expected soccer to win the match. nice game!

I dont get how playing the map has it was made and it was intended makes it any more special than any other mv replay

@66Dragon6

wtf are u talking?

WickedPeon: ignore him, he's dumb as fuck.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix