Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

Orc player: Grubby or Lyn?

Orc King Grubby!

No Lyn isn't that bad. Moon was sponsored by nightelf since early tft. A few Patches brought him back down to earth. Staff, Orb, Maps. There was a time 7 out of 10 players @top 10 world ranking were nightelfs. Now he gets owned by Fly, Lyn, Grubby, Sky etc.

Btw. Did Moon ever win WCG?

Grubby:

# 1st place, WCG 2008
# 1st place, ESL Continental Final Asia
# 1st place, ESWC 2005
# 1st place, CPL Istanbul
# 1st place, Blizzcon 2005

etc. etc + Best NGL + WC3L Player ever.

Grubby has cool playstyle, and actually good succes 2003-2006

Lyn is teh undead pwnerer, and runner up of 2008

WhO - rocks the mirrors, and rules over the undead

Fly100% i know he used to pwn the humans :D

lyn is the best!

@ LegendaryMLW
Nubby best NGL player ever? Give me a break. Right...how many times did 0Kings win NGL again? Oops. MYM.korea won it three times btw.

http://www.mymym.com/en/coverage/545/4.html

Just ignore the child troll... We all know who has been the best in NGL and WC3L. It's already been proven using data that Grubby has the best ratio in NGL, and the thought that he cannot somehow discredit the statistics makes the child want to /wrists. It's really just a plea for help.

grubby was always seeded by ngl .... so he pwns teams like alternate e.t.c

SK.Lyn!!

After this impressive Zotac cup I have to go with Grubby.

god...

grubby :D

lyn

grubby for his trophies lyn for his game style.

rofl? 1 sec plz, i give u an update about his achievements... i edit this post in 2 min!

LegendaryMLW wrote:
btw Nubby achievements during 2003 - 2009

- WCG 2004
- WCG 2008 (4 years later, finally another big title, Grubby is THE MAN)

not much else here, while the facts tell me SK.Lyn reigns in terms of prize money out of all the players in 2008 with almost 70.000 USD.

Conclusion: Lyn is the Moon of Orcs and the most successful Orc in TFT.

ok, sec.. check this? http://www.mymym.com/en/article/911/5.html

retard think before posting,, oh wait you lost your brain at birth!

hahaha xD "retard think before posting,, oh wait you lost your brain at birth!"

omg n/c!! :DD

Its hard to say who is best, this is against race:
vs ud=> Grubby
vs elf => Fly
vs Human => Lyn
vs orc =>Fly, Lyn is very close 2nd

Grubby had one good week where he won WCG, but it was fluke win..I bet he won't pull out another tournament in next 4 years.

Grubby

LegendaryMLW wrote:
Sky Interview: "Who are the best players of each race in your oppinion?"

Sky: "NE: Moon, UD: FoV, HU: Infi, Orc: LYN"

gg

says shit my friend ;) its just a personal opinion, but at least an opinion of someone who knows what hes talking about, not some dumb ass retarded shitface like you who likes to jerk off on Moon, Sky and any other orc but Grubby ;)

When is Fov "best" UD LMAO
top 3 UD is Happy, Xlord, then maybe Fov
I am glad Sky didn't say Loosefer or Sucksiria, then I would lose all respect for him.

Fly has always been pretty shitty vs. elf, but great vs. HU. I'd say Who, Lyn, and Grubby are the best against elf.

Just looking at achievements alone, Grubby is still light years ahead of Lyn.

No such thing as a 'best orc' to begin with. If you look solely on achievements alone, then Grubby should be, without a doubt, classified as the 'best orc'. However, assuming the topic starter wanted to know who is the best orc AT THE MOMENT, i dont really think there is a good answer for that. On pro level the differences between players are very small, since they put lots and lots of time in their game. Also factors like, shape of the day, physical health, playing conditions are also things that can be very influential for progamers. Just look at the recent results and then you can tell who is 'in the best shape' but 'the best orc?' no such thing.

Sasuke-twR wrote:
No such thing as a 'best orc' to begin with. If you look solely on achievements alone, then Grubby should be, without a doubt, classified as the 'best orc'. However, assuming the topic starter wanted to know who is the best orc AT THE MOMENT, i dont really think there is a good answer for that. On pro level the differences between players are very small, since they put lots and lots of time in their game. Also factors like, shape of the day, physical health, playing conditions are also things that can be very influential for progamers. Just look at the recent results and then you can tell who is 'in the best shape' but 'the best orc?' no such thing.

finally someone using his brain, but who is he? xD

Grubby is the best without a doubt. He is the most accomplished, and an icon of e-Sports.

Grubby is the best without a doubt. He is the most accomplished, and an icon of e-Sports.

orc

Partners In Win big ben Mionix