Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
is this too sad?

I might regret posting this if the answer is yes, but here goes..!

For the last couple of years i always get a football shirt for christmas. I prefer to get some kind of exotic, or unusual, or at least foreign :P This year i was thinking of going a bit nerdy and getting a china shirt with 'Fly' on the back, and number 100 of course. So, what do you guys think? Is it a bit too nerdy? Would you wear one (or something similar, not necessarily Fly)? I like nerd humour, but i dunno if this is going a bit far, so i'll let you guys make my mind up for me.

Flame away!

I am too nerdz to answer "lol noob nolifezz". I WANT THE SAME ONE (but "5th Race" or FoV)

Jae Ho
S.Korea

TargA
100 (kg)
Norway

@ senar haha xD

i rather just buy a plain white tee and just draw the number and the name

that way i save money and supporting my player.

I think you sort of missed the point... no change there then.

I'd spend the money on Hot's "Fuck you I have enough friends" -shirt although in your case it might be inappropriate.

Deadman
"ownitsch is retard" would own all

The chance that you'd ever wear it while meeting someone who would get the reference is very very slim.

Zeus

Didi

Maybe, but there's a lot of chinese people in sheffield where i go to uni. Nobody would see the back though, since it's far too cold to go out without a coat :P

Zeus
"games ive won in my whole career"

you know the one tournament where both Zeus and Sky attended, Zeus got the better placement? Yeah, good times. Stfu Chinese.

no image
nahka

lol

Don't worry, for 99% of the people out there you'd be a random chinese football fan. If you want people to realize to levels of geekness you've reached just get a Blizzard shirt ^^

rofl im so funny sorry if i hurted you

ur not funny, u didnt hurt anyone, now go gome to ur village poor chinese.

rofl

tbh, you would remind me all the korean fans, who bring those nerdy fanarts about progamers :D just to show it to the camera, but watching pro-vods wouldn't be the same without koreans acting so emotional

the idea is good, but i would prefer another name/number..

grubby
singapore or smth like that O_O

lol

why have a count down on the edit button..?
GO HOME TO UR VILLAGE*

madfrog
n0t
dead

hahaa to answer your question, it definitely is. At least dont wear it in public ;)

why, being a nerd is a shame? :(

yes :( it's a cruel world out there

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix