Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Fnatic 4-0 MYM

Just now fnatic crush MYM 4-0 (5th game post-poned)

The 2v2 of Grubby/Moon suffers its first loss, as does SocceR (for the WC3L season).

MYM management fails (with LU) once again...

Special Mention goes to Grubby for trying to initiate a base-trade in both g1 and g2 of the 2v2.

Now all we can do is sit back and hope Minhyuk finds more xp tomes + claws/gloves than Grubby in the PP'ed match.

hi mlw

Every team have down times. This is one for MYM. I belive they gonna train must harder/get ready more better at next match.

ROFL at the pr-team^^
mym wanted to keep the mercish pr-2n2team clean, as long as possible. thats why they dodged the sk-war and the mtw-war. maybe losermann thought that the pr-2n2 can handle fntc. FAILED:D
pathetic play by nubby in both 2n2s, weakest player by far. he tried basetrade but moon obviously didnt know how to conduct such an unskill-shit.

shy and focus in killershape, credits to space too.
hopefully nubbys usual item and toe-luck is absent vs minhyuk. skillwise i dont see a danger for the korean.

friends>>>>>>>>>>>pr-merchandise-mercfactory :D

Oh wait so let me get this straight it was also Nubby's base trade stats which caused Moon to lose in the 1v1. And perhaps also luci and soccer? And oh yea thats the thing, maybe the base trade caused them to lose the entire clan war, and not to mention every other match moon and grubby have played 2v2 in the past, although im sure they have won SOME of them? That should make sense if we look at it from your eyes. Wonder why it doesnt from mine. Im sure I am just retarded and you are right disco. Oh wait I know I forgot to account for the loser aura Grubby brought to MYM . But didnt they just win WCL. And not to mention are 3rd in the rankings right now, maybe 2nd if Nubby wins against Minhyuk. But of course thats not possible, I mean all he did was defeat Who and Lyn in a mirror and took two maps from Fly. Im amazed I never looked at it that way. You are so right disco

I love the way everyone blames MYM for playing bad or having a bad day and not congratulating Fnatic for outsmarting MYM lineup wise, and most of all out playing them. The Fnatic players arent half bad you know...

P.s: Yes I am bias but you know I speak the truth!

Totally agree.

But the bias thing. I neither like or dislike fnatic.

Amazing play by fnatic. Fnatic has always had the talent, it's just the matter of the players stepping up. Overall a great LU and hopefully we'll see a fnatic upset in the finals. Fnatic fighting!!!

Well Fnatic did not have the best players overall, but they did manage to use them in a more intelligent way that MYM did : that lineup was just perfect for them, and we have to give them credit for that.
On the other hand, Nordahl or whoever makes the lineups @ MYM should improve a lot !

Grubby at least will bring the only point home to MYM but its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

if you really look close into these two 2v2 games i bet u would notice moon was not doing as good as grubby

e.g. the first big fight in g1 where moon's drys keep wandering around but seldom attacking and g2 where he places 2 of his 3 towers in burrow range. and he loses his heroes too often in both games.

grubby made a mistake in g2 too, and its vital: he went firelord, esp when the trush was not a success. that kinda forces him to avoid direct fight with the fnatic duo and went for pure raiders cuz as the game goes on, shdaow hunter with healing wave >>>>>>>> firelord support wise, who can do no shit except getting killed.

i never thought moon was a suitable 2 on 2 player, even back in the luci+moon days. fact of the matter is, moon doesnt know how to adjust to the collaboration needed in 2on2, so most of the time it was grubby who tried very hard to follow him. the reason luci+moon appeared no more after shining for a while was moon always getting rushed in early game, leaving him only a potm or some hero, thus making luci have to fight 1on 2 most of the time. yes thats how to counter moon+luci in 2v2, just go for moon in early game is all.

I haven't watched the games yet but the truth is MYM had a bad day and Fnatic who was on a roll capitalized on it. Their lineup was also very good. I mean they hit an undead vs Orc match and they also hit Moon's weakest matchup, mirror. I think MYM got overconfident but they forgot that fnatic has been 5-0ing everyone lately. Right now what Im curious is whos going to the playoffs? MYM or SK? They seem to have the same number of points according to the ESL rankings. I think it may have came down to Grubby vs Minhyuk.

lots of "opinions" for some1 who doesnt actualy watch the games and has no clue that there is one whole playday ahead....plus playoff quali...

Grubby wins his solo again... like usual..

@ all the people claiming biasness because we blame MYM's management for the bad lineup, instead of giving credit to the Fnatic management.

Let me take you back in time, to lets say... MYM vs mTwAMD...

MYM could have and should have won this clanwar even with an average line-up for them, what happened? management failed... AGAIN... to speak like "anti-stew" lets say,

'oh i guess this was just mTwAMD lucking out with the lineup just like fnatic, funny how u all blame MYM and dont give credit to mTw for outsmarting them on the day, forgive me for not seeing it this way, you are so right anti-stew'

let me ask you this, next time MYM and/or its management fails badly again, will you claim that as the opponent lucking out aswell?

how many times must their opponents 'luck out' before you start thinking maybe MYM is the problem?

No surprise cause most people will obviously think MYM>Fnatic. No wonder they were shocked and obviously lead to blaming the management, etc. Even me, myself was surprised to see fnatic taking this even though I bet on Fnatic cause shit happens and thought this was the time for it to happen.

Oh right. Now its the managements fault. When was grubby part of the management let me ask? And more importantly, no matter what the lineups were, sad fact is the players did not perform. Soccer could not take space because he didnt play his primary race or for whatever reason he did lose. Moon lost to shy in a mirror. What does he need, always his best matchup to win? And then there was the time honored 2v2 rant that grubby lost them the 2v2 and he was always a bad choice in 2v2, after all they just had a 100% win record before this. And then that Grubby will lose the match against minhyuk because well, he just can not win against an Asian unless he is playing with his feet or with his eyes closed.

MLW its crystal clear that you are biased. You are biased to every point which might give a small hint that the all and high mighty moon was ever playing badly or if soccer or luci would do badly because they are just incapable of doing badly and losing because of skill. What do you want, the management to give them the perfect lineup every time. Then if they do win, please tell me and please do this one reply, who is responsible for the win then. Is it the management for providing them with the perfect lineups all the time or is it the players who can ONLY win when they are provided with those match ups. I for one do not even want to talk about the bias in not crediting the Fnatic players. Ofc they did a great job, Shy taking down moon and Space as well, not so much focus because he took down a struggling out of shape undead. Why do I not want to talk about them, because im here to just go against what stewie and co say and try to put a bit of rationality into your heads, or piss you off, either works for me. And all you people do is be biased in favor of Korean MYM players and against Grubby and Tod and every other European player.

And to quote the master troll himself to a bit of my benefit,
"Please dont copy my trolls MLW"
Regards,
Anti-Stew

thank god it was already too late for bet when i wanted to do it. ;x impressive result by fnatic.

I want my money back..... LOL

My bet credit increased by 2000!!. GJ FNATIC! SHIT HAPPENS!

Good lineups depends alot on luck. You can try to outsmart your opponent by seeding players on a map that doesn't favor their race, but your opponent might expect that, and seed his best counter on this map. Other way around you seed your player on his best map, but that might be expected as well. So it's all about guessing what your opponent will do, and guessing equals luck.

@ anti-stew

firstly, "Oh right. Now its the managements fault. When was grubby part of the management let me ask?"

i'd love for you to point out where i once mentioned it being grubby's fault that MYM lost this clanwar.

secondly, i'd love for you to point out where i mentioned it being grubby's fault that they lost the 2v2, the closest i went was saying "Special Mention goes to Grubby for trying to initiate a base-trade in both g1 and g2 of the 2v2."

THIRDLY, i'd love for you to point out where i mentioned Grubby would lose his match to Minhyuk, for any reason let alone "Grubby will lose the match against minhyuk because well, he just can not win against an Asian unless he is playing with his feet or with his eyes closed."

fourthly, i wish to kindly point out to you the fact that i am, and am of no relation to MLW.

fifthly, i never dissed the fnatic players, and never denied that they did a great job, full credit to them.

sixthly, i am under no illusions that Moon is "high and mighty" and MYM are not even my favourite team.

seventhly, i never, not even once made any negative comments about Grubby/ToD, if you can, be sure to point where i did this out aswell.

eighthly, after briefly considering your post, it is apparent that you are suffering a bad case of Paranoia, as you seem to think everyone is out there has some sort of personal conflict with you - as everything you stated was either totally irrelevant or unwarranted and incorrect. (maybe you should seek medical attention for this problem of yours).

and last but not least, i pose a question to you:

If your statement "all you people do is be biased in favor of Korean MYM players and against Grubby and Tod and every other European player." is true, then why are you the one defending MYM when im the one saying they fucked up this clanwar?

If you are not MLW and stew you do a damn good impression of him. Besides, all of you are really the same person anyways so I wont waste time going around trying to find out who is who. But yea, for any of those 6 points to be true, one thing needs to be done, admit perhaps once in a quote, even one as lengthy as the one before, that it was the players fault, which means beyond grubby, in losing the clan war.
But of course I am suffering from paranoia. How do you expect me to believe that you are not the favorite troupe of trolls in the SK forums.

fnatic owns!! they are best in tha world=)

Grubby play very well

GRUBBY OWNZ

Error!
Content is just upper case.

sorry buddy but you're contradicting yourself... i didnt blame anyone, and ur asking me to blame the players in order to prove that im NOT MLW/stew??

correct me if im wrong, but if i was MLW/stew i would be lightning fast to be blaming Grubby for this loss? which i am yet to do, and doubt i will, because i know that the problem goes much deeper than Grubby/Moon's 2v2 loss.

the players could have played better, sure. and even could have won with the same lineup on another day, did i once deny that?

now i would appreciate it if you would kindly justify your previous posts (by answering my questions above), rather than make self-contradicting requests of your own.

this defeat was caused mainly by the lineup's
but well... rly nice performance by fnatic players
gg'

nubby is obviously one of the MAIN reasons for this loss. his 2n2-play is unacceptable for a team with that ambition. he was in BOTH games, the weakest player BY FAR.
while focus just proved his no1 spot in wc3l-player-rank, nubby sucked all the way. still nubby got lucky to face minhyuk, while the others would have a field day killing him, the korean orc might have some troubles playing on nubbys euro or us-east hosts with 240 ping against tomes and basetrades...

@ anti-stew

there my friend (above me) is a MLW/stew post...
ill be expecting your apology in the not to distant future.

p.s gl getting over your paranoia

Now if you want me to start answering your questions I would just refer to your starting post here in the thread starter. And if you want me to start discussing the didactics of that post from the start to the finish, ill say better luck next time because im crazy enough to be devote my time to this but not to that degree. Just read your post again, and this time a little harder and you will know what I mean. And let me not even begin to start on the regular pattern that you normally employ, damn wonder where I have been called a paranoid or a retard before. You may not be MLW, you may not be stew, you are almost as good as they are. And besides, this was a general post to all the sides of the personality disorder that is disco-stew. I hope I didnt discriminate.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee offline-finals, with inet-nubby.
nubby actually might even lose to kei in LAN. his weakness in localnetwork games is not deniable. all a mym (massYourmerchandise) gayboy can, is hoping that moon CARES a bit and catches up with his Fantasista-shape.

a general post to all the sides of personality disorder that is disco-stew, headed with '@TheTormented'...

very general, very discrete, well done.

It was a reply to you explaining what the post was tormented, which ironically is a fitting name at the moment. Besides, talk to one side and you talk to them all, is it not generally the case. And it was referring to your general post starter which again is a normal one from that side of the troll table. If you really wish, ill take out the trouble to exactly explain who when why or how am I doing a troll. Perhaps you can try the same.

Why even discussing with user that are call themselves anti-stew?

He is not even from Brasilia.
Retard.

Quando você fecha?

space UD 2:0 ORC soccer :p
space UD 0:1 NE soccer :-)

bidy:
"I love the way everyone blames MYM for playing bad or having a bad day and not congratulating Fnatic for outsmarting MYM lineup wise, and most of all out playing them. The Fnatic players arent half bad you know...

P.s: Yes I am bias but you know I speak the truth!"
------------
Totally agree.

But the bias thing. I neither like or dislike fnatic.

(can't reply anymore?)

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix