Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

when was your first time? (sex)

deja coquine a 15 ans

I start with your mother :) !

To yet I have not any relationship ..

may be at Furure :D

only way to have sex in my highschool was to go to a party and get drunk...no thx, and i had a gf but we broke up...

lol wahts the rush i say, im in college xD

15years

Now ! @___@

15 :D before i play klan wars i must sex :P

whe i was 16 :$

i was 4 or 5 :p
not a joke :/

around 14-18

@ Justin19

hahah lol n1 :D

15 years

14 years, she was likeeeee 17. think soo

sex? male! hahahahahh

17 years o.O

right after i turned 15 :]

face it you are all virgins

seriously 13 1st yr in highskul!! the girl was 20 shes in college!! i dont know we have a relationship but just for 1 yr!! and here clasmate tease her that shes a virgin!! so we do it at her house!!

but now she married to other man!! im 18 and now shes 25!! but still she cant forget me!! especiallt the cumshot i made 2 her face!!

not yet =(((((((((((
x)D lollllllllllllllllllllll

95 % lies -.-

for me is 4 :)

any connection with e-sport :DD ?

I am still virgin :$... I'm joking last year it happened with my ex-girlfriend Victora :)

lol nice topic

my answer option b

well it was a forplay so he was like was olmost kissing me then she pulled her pants of and all and I saw a boner so I thought lets get the hell out of here but my mum did come in and I was in te most nasty event ever. j/k iam still virgin , you just don't stick it in a ugly one you wait for the perfect person ^^

ahlgreens wrote:
1:P

2 hours sex

-T- wrote:
it was before 11 years ... she was so wonderful.. she was so white and soft ... when i press her buttons i knew that i am stuck with her until the rest of my life... i started with action.. i was like born for her... ye it was my first time but i was damn good... everything happen in local net cafe ... sex with my first game half-life :) and now i am having these multigame mastrubations all the time :D

RRRROOOOFFFLLLL

afoN4ik wrote:
-T- wrote:
it was before 11 years ... she was so wonderful.. she was so white and soft ... when i press her buttons i knew that i am stuck with her until the rest of my life... i started with action.. i was like born for her... ye it was my first time but i was damn good... everything happen in local net cafe ... sex with my first game half-life :) and now i am having these multigame mastrubations all the time :D

RRRROOOOFFFLLLL

hahahaha nice bro !

I know that you all had sex...!You are fucking,fucking and then you switch hand...xD

MickeyMouse wrote:
seriously 13 1st yr in highskul!! the girl was 20 shes in college!! i dont know we have a relationship but just for 1 yr!! and here clasmate tease her that shes a virgin!! so we do it at her house!!

but now she married to other man!! im 18 and now shes 25!! but still she cant forget me!! especiallt the cumshot i made 2 her face!!

WHAT A LIE!!!

Boozywoozy wrote:
inF92 wrote:
MickeyMouse wrote:

WHAT A LIE!!!
hahah biggest lier on SKGaming :)

OMG YOU ' RE BIGGEST LIER !!

still a virgin , 16

lie ?? :D

Boozywoozy wrote:
UTtitanium wrote:
still a virgin , 16

lie ?? :D
No, this is true :P

hmmm :D

UTtitanium wrote: