Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
How to get rid of website spam!

Hello everybody!

I'm Urosh and I started using SK-Gaming as my eSports news source about 2 months ago.
Since I started visiting this website, those spammers/advertisers are going on my nerves and they are making SK-Gaming.com look like spam free place. I know that SK moderators are doing their best, but I think SK website developers should do something regarding this issue.

My suggestion would be to add recaptcha when you want to post something, to every

I wonder myself what the hell are those admins doing if not banning those ppl and deleting those
spamm topics. Can't read anything from this site spam. I'm starting to think that there's no admins around here
anymore. Only bots working. I'm pretty sure.

Sad indeed.

MrUrKe wrote:
Hello everybody!

I'm Urosh and I started using SK-Gaming as my eSports news source about 2 months ago.
Since I started visiting this website, those spammers/advertisers are going on my nerves and they are making SK-Gaming.com look like spam free place. I know that SK moderators are doing their best, but I think SK website developers should do something regarding this issue.

My suggestion would be to add recaptcha when you want to post something, to every

We are on the problem. So far we have installed a lot of filters to prevent those idiots from harassing you guys. Those that make it through are being removed and their accounts banned permanently.

And no, we are all doing this manually, no bots whatsoever :)

Glad to hear that. :)
Keep the good work.

assualt
assualt

TheSlaSH wrote:
MrUrKe wrote:
Hello everybody!

We are on the problem. So far we have installed a lot of filters to prevent those idiots from harassing you guys. Those that make it through are being removed and their accounts banned permanently.

And no, we are all doing this manually, no bots whatsoever :)

But still there are so many of "spammers" on this website.......i hope you ever saw the Community page ;)

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix