Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Sk Betting System!

Hi,
First I have to say that I really like betting for free with the chance to win some good prices, but what sk is doing really sucks.
There arent many games to bet on, sometimes they need so long to get the score so you can't bet with your money, or like today there just are no games to bet on, but that isnt true, there are e.g. some games of the GSL 2010 starting in a few minutes an nothing to bet on here.....that really sucks and i hope sk will concentrate more on this, because features like this are really cool and liked by the community but not when they arent supported in the right way....

Belucci wrote:
Hi,
First I have to say that I really like betting for free with the chance to win some good prices, but what sk is doing really sucks.
There arent many games to bet on, sometimes they need so long to get the score so you can't bet with your money, or like today there just are no games to bet on, but that isnt true, there are e.g. some games of the GSL 2010 starting in a few minutes an nothing to bet on here.....that really sucks and i hope sk will concentrate more on this, because features like this are really cool and liked by the community but not when they arent supported in the right way....

#

push

tiMy
tiMy

agree with you

dqx- wrote:
agree with you

thx dude

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix