Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous12Next »
Do you like Boozywoozy?

noobs will stay noobs 4ever ^^ @ Corey =/

 

yeah, it's like the thing with Pokemon!

 

Corey wrote:
Half_Right wrote:
its like asking
do u like pokemon
ofc they say no but they really mean yes

I must transfer this again, epic failure of statement

lol its the truth, studies showed that 99% of people said they didn't like pokemon, then when asked with a lie detector changed their mind and said they do like pokemon. The other 1% are proud of their love of pokemon. Source
http://w3.salemstate.edu/~poehlkers/Emerson/Pokemon.html

 

yes

 

lidy wrote:
yes

/closethread

 

YEAH IT'S LIKE YOU ASK SOMEONE TO CLOSE A THREAD, THEY ALL SAY NO
BUY YOU REALLY LOVE POKEMON HE HE

 

DON'T YOU GET IT, EVERYONE SAYS DONT LIKE BOOZY
BUT OFC THEY LIKE HIM, HES A POKEMON, GAY POKEMON HEHE

 

Corey wrote:
DON'T YOU GET IT, EVERYONE SAYS DONT LIKE BOOZY
BUT OFC THEY LIKE HIM, HES A POKEMON, GAY POKEMON HEHE

shut up

 

Sythnob wrote:
Corey wrote:
DON'T YOU GET IT, EVERYONE SAYS DONT LIKE BOOZY
BUT OFC THEY LIKE HIM, HES A POKEMON, GAY POKEMON HEHE

shut up

amen

 

MaaaT wrote:
mmmm no

what!

u best not be trolling

 

deeeeeeeeeebiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil.Upucaj se emo pedercino glupa nesposobna ogavna slinava.

 

Boozywoozy = guzi guzi xD Ovo je bilo jace od mene! salim se xD
Nice guy...

 

Boozywoozy wrote:
Corey i dont know what to say except " you lose retard " ;)


look at ure fucking picture and see who lost , jesus.

 

dont argue with retards they will drag u to theyr lvl and beat u with xp.Gtfo tard u are rly gettin anyoing.

 

Corey wrote:
What do you think about this guy ?

No contribution to the SK-Gaming Community(excepting spam), sensless posts, everywhere you go he's there with his stupid comments, and ofcourse his desire to be in Top10 no mather what.


why do i hate you ?

and this is last from me, u are rly fail.
I dont have Corey in friends as u can see ,i dont know him but i love him bcuz of this thread. like most ppl think ure just anyoing spamer , and everybody hate u , just die fucking emo ugly retard.

 

I like boozy.. and u are noob... go play some dota..

 

moo wrote:
Boozywoozy wrote:
-OutlaW wrote:
Corey wrote:
What do you think about this guy ?

No contribution to the SK-Gaming Community(excepting spam), senseless posts, everywhere you go he's there with his stupid comments, and of course his desire to be in Top10 no mater what.


why do i hate you ?

and this is last from me, u are rly fail.
I don't have Corey in friends as u can see ,i dont know him but i love him bcuz of this thread. like most ppl think u are just anyoing spammer , and everybody hate u , just die fucking emo ugly retard.
everybody hate me , ok :)

Everybody no...I don't hate u...

That's cute, emo finally found himself a 'lover' TROLOLOLLOLOLIIINNNG ownt?

 

Boozywoozy wrote:
detox wrote:
moo wrote:
Boozywoozy wrote:
-OutlaW wrote:
Corey wrote:
What do you think about this guy ?

No contribution to the SK-Gaming Community(excepting spam), senseless posts, everywhere you go he's there with his stupid comments, and of course his desire to be in Top10 no mater what.


why do i hate you ?

and this is last from me, u are rly fail.
I don't have Corey in friends as u can see ,i dont know him but i love him bcuz of this thread. like most ppl think u are just anyoing spammer , and everybody hate u , just die fucking emo ugly retard.
everybody hate me , ok :)

Everybody no...I don't hate u...

That's cute, emo finally found himself a 'lover' TROLOLOLLOLOLIIINNNG ownt?
Excuse me , EMO ?

Don't worry. You are not the worst emo i've seen.
You are about ~50%

 

i dont hate you boozy :)

 

boozy is a bit too much emo for sk-gaming.

 

I GOT A GLUE@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
e-m-o-[L]-y-o-u.

 

check out groups @ his profile ;>

 

retardwars founder :)
i dont like him
he should know if not i dont care ;>

 

to bw honest no he is every were

i think we will die virgin and ranked 1 on level 1337 here on sk-gaming.com :D

 

acedud3 wrote:
to bw honest no he is every were

i think we will die virgin and ranked 1 on level 1337 here on sk-gaming.com :D


He ain't got nothing on me!

 

i love him :)

 


« Previous12Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix