Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

Why fake pic? and no real?

SK|jso - yes i love you too =p
SK|_RazZor_ - AGREEEEDl
SK|KOEPPER - Look at your picture and think again why fake pics. ;o - TITTS OR GTFO!
SK|walle - you know who i am, why you want to look boy pictures ?;o but i still loves you ;$

OK CORNFLAKES, STOP UPLOADING GUY PICTURES. :/ MAKE THE SK GOES WIIIIILD
TITS OR GTFO UFO'S.

the only thing that comes to my mind when reading this page is good old south park:
RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

actually you may use your profile and userpics for some kind of social interaction, if you want to use the site like this, go ahead, it offers you plenty of opportunities to do so.

but you can also use your profile like you would in many other forums, where the avatars are like 99% some pictures of girls or cars or just funny/beatiful pictures, why not? some people visit the site for coverage, talking about gamespecific topics or just to troll a little and they dont care about any social interaction, you cant blame them for that.

JAMROCK: "some people visit the site for coverage, talking about gamespecific topics or just to troll a little", imo you are a troll.. but nvm, add me friends and i send you one good pic you can use as avatar =p
and ps: STOP TALKING COMPLTE BULLSHIT.. that might be so but i iz not a 40 y.o virgin, hi?

they just got more profile visits :)

maybe they are 13 years old ?

they're noob kids ;\

wanna see my body ?:D jahaahahahajhajhajhjahahahaaaa

I have myself

ill upload later..

I've put my own pic, cos im proud of how i look, and what im capable of, well ok, u dont see in my pic how i look, cos im making indie with snowboard , but well this isnt myspace or smth like that, where i need to show myself to others :O

They need plastic surgery to look like Michael Jackson :D

MeyBE:D :D haha

cr3at1ve wrote:
I've put my own pic, cos im proud of how i look, and what im capable of, well ok, u dont see in my pic how i look, cos im making indie with snowboard , but well this isnt myspace or smth like that, where i need to show myself to others :O

u havent changed that in years

genoa wrote:
cr3at1ve wrote:

u havent changed that in years

Well, yes, that pic i put on last year. :D And i dont visit sk-gaming that much animore.

Partners In Win big ben Mionix