Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer

Hey guys! I was planning to buy a MIE 3.0 for my gaming mouse in general, but I have heard some bad things about the new one such as bad scroll wheel and the side buttons being frustrating. I was wondering if you guys felt the same way since you are all such pro gamers :). So the question is should I buy one or not?

Thanks in advance.

it is one of the best gaming mouse(s) in the world. and yea the scroll is kinda flexible and side buttons also. I got mx510 razer deathadder en ime 3.0 & 1.1 in my opinion 3.0 & 1.1 are the best.

i thought of that when i bought my first one but you get used to it.. think they have changed that on the new version:P

Any one got a website where we can find 1.1 and 3.0 plz can't find nowhere an 1.1 :X

steelseries.com

no Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1 SE i am searching for it not the 1.1 SS who sucks and sold is out if u see on the web site -_-

gamegear.be
rodcad.be

Thanks guys for all your input! I have in fact bought a MIE 3.0 and it should come next Tuesday so I am excited :D.

try
I've tried and regretŠµed about
But many ppl who have tried and remained glad.
gl

robocop
robocop

I have used 3.0 1.1 DA krait ikari mx518.

imo 1.1 and 3.0 is the best gaming mouse

it's worth your money dude !!

I have 3.0 and 1.1A just the best

Is there any difference bet. IME 3.0 Black and the IME 3.0 white?

no not at all, just some diffrent designs and mouseskatez. the ss edition has ss mouseskatez

i bought Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 yesterday and its working fine :).

i want to buy microsoft steelserie 1.1 where can i find it?

microsoft mouses best!

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix