Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
SK Gaming Kode5 coverage

Hey guys, I'd like to know what you liked or (especially) disliked about the Kode5 coverage. I would like us to improve in the future, so your opinion is important.

Go go go!

Some short movies if players are playing (Warcraft III, Counterstrike) would have been nice.

This was actually difficult because the network was going up and down (upload problems) and also because my camera runs on DV tapes, which increases editing time by a lot. We can try more short clips with a HDD camera in the future.

it was nice at all, but it's pity that we had no opportiunity to make 1on1 with carmak :)

I'm coming back some day!

well i hope so =)

Greed
Greed

Michal, will you let us interview you? :)

I liked it. I think you could have taken more pictures though...

"We have ~ 400 not uploaded photos. I'll handle them today/tomorrow."

Greed
Greed

he's right :]

ok gj then.

This was actually difficult because the network was going up and down (upload problems) and also because my camera runs on DV tapes, which increases editing time by a lot. We can try more short clips with a HDD camera in the future .

I will also try to make sure that next time we have more videos of the city just for some pre-coverage next time.

Some iviews with Korean wc3 players would have been nice. (SocceR,Shy) :P

id like to see a sex vid of malystryx in the next coverage (i think im not the only one)

I'll see what I can do

Go Malystryx, CyperPIMP! ;)

gogogog

n1

I liked a lot your videos short and simple, also what are your most outstanding professional player interviews both CS 1.6, as in other games, but that's what I like.
also you think blogs to engage all people both professional and novice, so it is assembled a great community and we can all talk together to draw conclusions from various games

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix