These are the open jobs for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive:
- Match Ticker
10 hours per week
After one months service; various hardware incentives depending on performance.
1. Be able to spend +/- 10 hours a week to cover newsevents on CS:GO
2. Have detailed knowledge of the international CS:GO scene and where to find scene news
3. Good level in English
4. Teamplayer, willing to take advice and critique and help out others
5. Quick learner
6. A passion for eSports, FPS games in specific
7. Being able to work independently as well as function in a team
If you are interested to be a part of our SK Gaming crew then send us your application with the information below to our Assistant Content Manager for Counter-Strike at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype name
- Esports history
- Writing history (incl. sites, role there and time period spent)
- Examples of past work
- A basic overview of why you want the job
- A basic overview of what you're capable of doing for SK
- An overview of the time you have available per week*
* Don't write I'm available all the time, give a reasonable estimate of the time you will have free on an average week. Also mention days and times you are not available.
Click here to find out what positions are available.
2011-2012 Vardeks - Editor in Cheif
2012-2013 SK Gaming - journalist (Counter-Strike)
2012-2013 Electronic Frag - journalist (Counter-Strike)
Thanks everyone from SK Gaming who gave me a chance to work for this great people and my favourite organisation and big thanks to Destroyer1721, anGeRrR and gunnero. Cheers!
"If choosing between call and fold and you aren't sure, FOLD! Between moving all-in or folding, ALL-IN!" - Andre Coimbra
Status: Playing TETRIS!
This Week in SK Gaming - StarSeries i-League Season 4 Continues
StarSeries i-League Season 4 Live Coverage
StarSeries i-League Season 4 Viewer‘s Guide
ESL Pro League Season 7 Kicks Off Tonight
This Week in SK Gaming - EPL and StarSeries CS:GO Action
THE NEW JERSEY