Kha'Zix will be released at a later date, pending completion of testing on the PBE.
- Cooldown increased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds from 6 seconds at all ranks
- Damage reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 75/120/165/210/255
- Armor and Magic resist bonus reduced to 15/22/29/36/43 from 20/30/40/50/60
Soraka has received a visual upgrade. (You can see our coverage of that here.)
- Damage increased to 70/110/150/190/230 from 60/100/140/180/220
- Ability Power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.5
- Mana cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from 50/60/70/80/90
Scatter the Weak
- Range increased to 650 from 600
- Missile Speed increased to 2500 from 2000
- Improved sphere stun detection when a sphere is first knocked away
Force of Will
- Throw Range increased to 950 from 900
- Ability Power ratio per sphere increased to 0.2 from 0.15
Three Talon Strike
- Fixed: Bonus damage no longer applies to critical strikes
- Fixed: Slow is now reduced by Tenacity
You may now spectate any game being spectated by a player on your friends list
- Added new particles to Sight Wards and Vision Wards
- Updated tool-tips for Ashe, Cho'gath, Ryze and Sona
- Updated Lore for Soraka and Warwick
- On rare occasion, players may now be asked for their feedback at the end of a game.
- Key Bindings - It is now possible to bind the "Cast Spell", "Summoner Spell" and "Recall" actions to any combination of keyboard keys. (Longer key combinations will not display a bind next to the ability icon in the HUD.)
- Bugfix: User Interface - It is now possible to cancel the spending of an ability point via the level-up button after the mouse has been clicked, as long as the mouse cursor is moved off of the level-up button before releasing the click.
- The green border around items will now only appear for clickable items (consumable or active-effect items)
It is interesting to note that Riot has really only 'balanced' two champions this last patch, and it was the two most recently released. To me it says either Riot are happy with the balance of every other champion, or they are being more reserved when swinging around that nerf-bat. Hopefully we'll see more of this out of Riot in the future, allowing the players to creatively explore champions to find unorthodox builds/strategues that may work before intervening too heavily.
Official post from Riot here.
I'm the ACM for LoL.NA. I think one of the best things about E-Sports is the connections and communities that are built around the game. My hope is that we can get E-Sports on the same level of traditional sports in the broader world's minds.
If you find me on the League of Legends NA (and EUW some time soon) server, feel free to add me! @YouGoJoe on NA and EUW.
See you on the Rift, Summoners!
Follow me: https://twitter.com/#!/YouGoJoe
Throwback Thursday: SK.LoL Qualifies for Season 2 Worlds
SK Gaming League of Legends Roster Update
Recap of the League - LPL playoffs
Recap of the League - EU LCS Playoff Preview
SK LoL line-up for LGX
THE NEW JERSEY