- Added Shadow Demon!
- Updated Dota 2 to 6.74 partly (Tournament mode will be updated to this next week)
- Fixed Dust of Appearance not affecting magic immune heroes.
- Added support for Shared Unit Control.
- Added support for Disable Help.
- Fixed illusion kill crediting.
- Bane: Fixed Nightmare being able to affect magic immune units.
- Bounty Hunter: Fixed Jinada proccing on friendly units and towers.
- Broodmother: Fixed Insatiable Hunger not being purgable.
- Broodmother: Fixed Incapacitating Bite missing a little bit of bonus damage (2/4/6/8)
- Pudge: Fixed being unable to hook Nightmared targets.
- Silencer: Fixed not gaining int with Last Word when a hero dies to Tornado.
- Warlock: Fixed being unable to force staff your Golem.
- Fixed Dark Troll Warlord's ensanre not revealing invisible units that are trapped in it.
- Fixed a case where using a courier to "Grab All" from the stash would fail to move all items.
- Added copy + paste support.
- Fixed Flying Courier recipe not having a small stock cooldown (to prevent accidental multiple buys)
- Item Auras now show buff icon on the carrier (Basilius, Aquila).
- Fixed a case where an order to sell an item arrived soon after the item was used in a combine and resulted in the item being sold as well as combined.
- Matchmaking, Coop and lobbies without bots now get server priority over single player bot lobbies.
- Fixed various sounds ignoring FoW.
- Adjusted Venomancer injured animation.
- Added gold on treasure chest.
- Added a difficulty level setting for coop bot matchmaking
- Made bots increasingly bad at last-hitting as you lower difficulty level.
- Fixed bug where bots wouldn't command non-illusion minions (ie. Necro guys).
- Bots that take damage from a nearby invisible hero (Radiance, Ion Shell) will now detect the hero as being nearby.
- Bots now have a moderate aversion to Radiance damage.
- Bots will now pick up Aegis/Cheese/Rapier even if human allies are nearby, after 3 seconds of the human not picking it up.
- Significantly increased the avoidance of the enemy fountain, should help to prevent fountain-diving.
- On Easy, bots won't focus on breaking channels with stuns.
- On Easy, bots won't try to dodge projectiles.
- On Easy, the bots will never push with more than 3 heroes.
- On Medium, the bots will never push with more than 4 heroes.
- Bots will no longer try to stun to break Windrunner chanelling Power Shot.
- Bots now know to try to avoid EMP, Dark Seer's wall, and Chronosphere.
- Added a bit of randomness to the Team Roam group-up location so they don't all hump each other.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to not consider invulnerable towers as potential TP targets.
- Adjusted how we calculate "too dangerous to TP into", so bots should be less suicidal when TPing in to defend.
- When bots really would like to defend a tower but are lacking the ability to TP there, we greatly increase the "consider going to the side shop to buy a TP" distance.
- Fixed bug where bots would path to the wrong location when farming a neutral camp.
DotA 6.74 changes are implemented so expect debuffs on Invoker and Dark Seer. You can check out the changes here.
Article by: Ghostchanter
SK Gaming are recruiting. Find out how you can get involved right here
›› Other Activities
RETIRED: casual gamer & focusing on my studies
Master in Medicine at the University of Ghent
Ex-Dota 2 Lead Editor for It's GoSu after serving SK Gaming from 2007 till 2012 with a 1-2 year break and a period as the Dota 2 Lead Editor
Named Best Belgian Player NOLF #1
1st csports.net ranking NOLF
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2003(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2004(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2005(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2006(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2007(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2008(Team-Belgium)
2nd OC Clanbase 2003 INF (Quick Thrill)
1st INF Clanbase Ladder 2003 (Virtual Fighting Squad)
3rd INF Clanbase Ladder 2003 (Quick Thrill)
3rd OC Clanbase 2003 INF (Quick Thrill)
3rd OC Clanbase 2003 INF (Virtual Fighting Squad)
1st SC Clanbase 2004 INF (Arrow)
3rd OC Clanbase 2004 DEM (Arrow)
3rd EC Clanbase 2004 INF (Pureplay) WITHOUT ME
1st EC Clanbase 2004 INF (Team sK) WITHOUT ME
3rd OC Clanbase 2005 INF (Instant Glory)
3rd HC Clanbase 2005 INF (Quick Thrill)
3rd NC Clanbase 2005 INF (Team Belgium)
1st OC Clanbase 2005 INF (Quick Thrill)
1st OC Clanbase 2005 INF (pureaim)
3rd OC Clanbase 2005 CTF (noobs United)
3rd HC Clanbase 2006 CTF (noobs United)
2nd OC Clanbase 2007 CTF (noobs United)
LOADS of Latenight Cup Achievement
1st Benelux cs 5on5 February 2007 (Dfiance Gaming)
8th-5th LanLife 2007 (Dfiance Gaming)
1st GamerLAN Summer 2005 (Arrow)
8th-5th Fom 7.0 2005
8th-5th GunkCon 2005 (Pillars.MIX)
8th-5th Fom 8.0 2006 (several clans)
8th-5th several times, no top spots yet!
1st Plug2Play 2006 (Cyberlegends)
Bootcamp vs CNO & 24gaming (endeavor.mix)
1st Clanbase CSS Benelux Ladder (Killing for Pleasure)
1st Digibattles Minicup v22 (Killing for Pleasure)
OC Premier League Attendant (Killing for Pleasure)
MYM Pride Nations #2 Attendant
DOTA Team Belgium 2008
DOTA Team Belgium 2009
Played - #dotapickup.xp
Played - #dotapickup.euro
Played - #dotapickup.1337
Played - #dotapickup.sprd
Played - #dotainvite
Played - #ihcs2
DOTA2: COME-BACK TIME
NewBee wins The International 2014, $5 million
ESPN to cover The International 2014
TI4: China takes the lead
TI4: Cloud 9 leads the pack
TI4: Liquid to the playoffs
THE NEW JERSEY